Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni could be found by the pool, doing the one job she didn't want to do and the one the Heartless refused to do. Cleaning the pool. The water was pretty dirty and full of leaves and pollen and icky bugs. The Nekojin was gingerly scooping out such ickiness with a skimmer before attempting to vacuum the bottom, wearing black swim trunks and a modest, blue bikini top. Her trusty Heartless friend was sitting on the diving board just in case Yuni fell in, unblinking white eyes watching carefully.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It had been a few days, maybe a little longer than a week. Yuni nudged the front door open with her boot, and it flew open with the rush of Heartless creatures that came to greet her. The Nekojin laughed as the shadowy ant things literally hoisted her up, and carried her inside. They even grabbed the knapsack she had dropped in surprise. It seemed the manor had missed her, just a little bit. The crowd of dark creatures placed her down on the bar counter and just about tore off the long coat the teen had been wearing.

"Sh!t, guys, didn't know ya liked me that much." Yuni said and laughed, hugging the few white eyed ants that jumped into her lap for affections.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It seemed Yuni had issues with empty dwellings.

It was always so quiet. The heartless didnt speak, but it was so quiet that Yuni could hear the odd swishing noise they make when they move about. The lack of actual company (no offense, heartless...) was depressing to the young Nekojin. Some nights the creaking of the old wood startled her into investigation, and it would always be a wave of disappointment when she found no one walking around on the first floor.

Right now, Yuni was looking pretty glum at her spot on the bar counter. The place was relatively clean, though it was apparent she wasnt putting as much effort in keeping things as tidy as she used to. And since she had a feeling no one would enter once again, the petite teen was wearing a long, dark blue skirt and a white tank top. Yuni the tomboy never wore skirts.

But, since she didnt think no one would see her in it, she figured it'd be safe for tonight.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni had little motivation to do anything, but she forced herself to hop down from the bar counter and move quietly on her bare feet. Her heartless moved with her, round head tilted to the side as it followed her to the ballroom. It watches her with unblinking white eyes as Yuni waved a hand towards the slightly dusty piano, antennae twitching when it heard a slow song begin to resound in the room. Little black flames were flickering around the grand instrument.

And the Nekojin would slowly sway and twirl in the open space, humming and softly singing in a sad, foreign, tongue.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni was still dancing, surprisingly. She hardly took a break, and the piano never stopped playing. Her voice and tongue had dried up, though, which made it difficult to speak let along sing. But, just as her body was sore from constant movement, the petite Nekojin was numb.

And Buddy the Heartless didn't have the heart to feel pity or sad for its seemingly mourning friend.

Thieving Rogue

The clop, clop, clop of hooves could be heard in the distance.

Slowly it got louder, obviously approaching the manor. A tall figure could be seen riding in on a horse. The figure wore a cloak and leaned in close to the mane of the animal as they galloped in together. As they closed in on the manor, the horse slowed down to a more relaxed gallop before slowing down to a walk. The two approached the manor and the figure reached up, removing the hood of her cloak, revealing none other than Saria.

She looked up at the manor with a soft smile. She had been gone for a while now, much longer than intended, but she was back. She was also safe, apart from a few bruises here and there, but they would heal. Nothing too damaging. In fact, she seemed more stable now than when she left.

She pulled one leg over the horse, dismounting. She was wearing the same usual outfit that she always had on - the same one she left in - a fighting outfit. Shorts, her daggers, a tank top, her long blue hair french braided to the side to stay out of her face. She pushed a few stray strands of hair behind a pointed ear, wondering what -- if anything -- happened in her absence.

She knew all too well that the manor may be completely abandoned when she went inside. While that would certainly be sad, it wouldn't be a first either. The Heartless always had a way of coming back to life, even after years of cobwebs and sorrow.

"Well, We're back." She said calmly, patting the horse she rode in on.
The horse whinnied for a moment, indicating that Saria should step back. When she was out of the way, the horse began to shift. As the horse seemed to melt into a formless shape, the shape of a man soon evolved, and Mohan was returned to his true shape. He shoved a hand into his jacket pocket, pulling out his iconic set of round glasses, slipping them onto his face and looking up at the Manor, his old home. He smiled softly, remembering the countless hours spent here - the adventures, the studies, the love and hate and drama. He could never forget these things, of course, but sometimes he went days or weeks or months without thinking about them. That's what studies can do to you.

"I can't believe it's still standing." Mohan said, glancing over to Saria. "I thought it would've been torn down years ago. Hell, I thought you were long gone too. I never thought I'd be back."

He grinned as he picked up his suitcase, eager to get inside. "You said the lab is still functional? And my room is still mine?"

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded to Mohan's question and smiled, obviously amused at his excitement to be back. Mohan always had a way of being positive, even in awful circumstances. If he had only been with her when she first drunkenly stumbled back into this place, then she would have probably fared much better than she did.

"Yes, the lab is functional, but it's missing your touch." She said, picking up her bag as well and beginning to make her way into the manor. "It's probably quite out of date too, seeing as we haven't added anything new in about 5 years."

As Saria walked up the stone steps to the porch she saw Heartless creatures emerging from the shadows. A few approached her, almost like stray cats, rubbing up against her legs, welcoming her home. A few others ran off, uninterested.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
What was this?

The building creaked, a few shadows quivered with rarely seen excitement. Yuni looked up from her tinkering, the device looking like a murdered scrap of gears and springs. The magnifying monocle fell out of her eye as she looked around her messy room, where she had been for the past couple days.

Buddy, her little Heartless friend, emerged from his shadow and bound to the petite Nekojin to get her up out of her work station. Disgruntled, the teen stumbled to stand and follow the creature to the door. It opened, and Yuni strained her ears to listen. Foot steps? Voices...

Saria.

"Please tell me 'fore I come down these steps that there's someone real down there?" Yuni called out, leaning against a wall at the top of the stairs.
Mohan's excitement was beyond what he could contain. He quickly brushed his way past Saria, opened the doors, and made his way to the stairs, completely oblivious to anything around him. He ignored the heartless that tried to sniff him out, and if there were any signs of life in the manor, those too he was blind to. He quickly rushed up the stairs and made a left, finding his healing room at the end of the hallway.

Memories flooded to him as he walked the restored hallways. He thought of Frayda - and for a moment he was struck with sadness. Her memory always pained him, but he thought of her often. But in another moment he was opening the door to his healing room, peering in, seeing the ancient 5-year-old technology that used to be so state-of-the-art. He grinned, as if this made him happier somehow.

"Looks like I've found myself a project." He said, opening his suitcase and pulling out a box of tools. His suitcase was something... different. Bigger-on-the-Inside technology, something a new race taught him about in his studies. So while he only carried a single suitcase with him, it appeared that inside was everything he needed.

"I'm going to be in here a while!" Mohan called out, knowing that Saria would hear him clearly with her elf ears.

Thieving Rogue

Saria watched as Mohan excitedly shuffled up the stairs to his room. Not his bedroom, no, his healing room. She laughed, again finding his positivity so contagious.

She then heard a familiar accent calling from up the stairs - Yuni!

"I'm real, Yuni." Saria called up. She closed the front door behind her and leaned back onto it, eyes darting up the stairs, relieved that there was still some life to this place. "I see you haven't left. I'm grateful."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni's icy eyes widened in surprise as a body came hurdling up the stairs and past her, looking at the unfamiliar male with amazement. Actual people here. It was starting to kick her abandonment complex in the face. The petite teen nearly choked on the relief, almost tripping as she raced down the stairs and down the hall. Seeing the taller elf woman, Yuni slid on the knees of her jeans until she could hug the other woman's leg.

"I SWEAR TO WHATEVER YA BELIEVE IN. IF YA LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE THAT AGAIN I'LL EATCHA FURNITURE." Yuni cried, clinging very tightly onto that leg with her tail flailing behind her with these feels.

Thieving Rogue

Saria laughed loudly - did she even laugh at all during her last stint here? - as Yuni gripped her leg. She slid down as well, pulling Yuni into a real hug. "I didn't mean to be gone that long." She said softly, her motherly instincts obviously coming out. She stood up, helping Yuni up to her feet as well.

"This place looks pretty lonely." She said, glancing around. "Are you the only one left?"

The realization that Stykes and Ralic were probably gone too gnawed on the back of her mind. She was always losing and refinding people, that seemed to be her gift. Hopefully she'll find them again.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

User Image
xxx• DemetriLee Kiryuu xxx
❝ Guard and vampire

Demetri rubbed the back of his neck muttering to himself "finally that stupid sun finally came down..." He moved his head side to side making it crack, The male was tall and slim he was quite muscular by chance if you were to take a closer look. He didn't like to show his strength much, only when necessary. By all means he did run his own arm when he was under royal blood serving his queen. Unfortunately she died and her daughter is now being cared for by her father, there was no need to be around anymore. That didn't mean he didn't miss his family he just felt the need to look around and explore more and get out in the world. He has black hair but for some odd reason when he is in battle his hair seems to change to a white color. How is this possible well unfortunately he doesn't know either.

He grabbed his large duffle bag and tossed it behind him as if it was a feather being thrown, before walking towards the cozy home. His face looked quite bored, "I wonder if anyone is around...." he knocked on the door and waited for a response. Would it be rude of him just to simply walk in. he hoped not but he wasn't going to take the chance his fangs got him into trouble before causing him to run from angry villagers with pitchforks, wooden spikes and fire. That god damn fire! why did they have to resort to old folk tales when it came down to his species, it was absurd to even think he would die to garlic. He scuffed at the thought.

Thieving Rogue

Upon waiting for Yuni's reply, Saria heard another person approaching the manor. She quirked a brow and smiled softly - see? The Heartless always came back to life.

Hearing the knocks on the door she opened them, but only because she happened to be right on the other side. Usually guests just walk in. Although she's had a lot of people knocking lately - maybe she should put a sign on the door?

"Hello," She greeted, stepping to the side so the man can enter. Her eyes darted to the duffle bag, it appeared this man would be staying for a while.

"You'll have to excuse us, I just returned from a long journey and things are a bit hectic at the moment. But welcome! Please make yourself at home!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff