Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Samara? I'll 'ave to check it out sometime. Love me some new places to asplore." Yuni grinned brightly, knowing full well she may have creeped Onyx out with her confession of wall whispering. Though she couldn't say for certain that this ability was a trademark of her kind-- which kind, however, as she's made of many things-- it was an ability of hers.

The food order was so tasty sounding, Yuni was starting to drool. But then she snapped out of the possible recipes lining up in her head, and pointed towards the hallway where the stairway should be to go upstairs towards the guestrooms. "That sounds so good, I think I'll make some for m'self too!"

So as the dark haired female walked away to go freshen up, Yuni checked on Chiron to make sure he was all right before going into the kitchen. The little shadowy creatures that frequent the Heartless shifted with her, some of them popping out to help her around. Soon, there would be the mouth watering scents of seasoned stir fry and savory salmon wafting throughout the bar room.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

After her shower and still wrapped up in her towel, onyx came out into the main room. She looked to the wall...she looked all around her...she didn't like the notions of something being in the walls that she couldn't detect. More so it was bothering her as to why she couldn't detect it. What was it? Onyx could see the life energy of all things living at will. Slowly she stepped up to the wall, placed her ear to it...and listened. Would she hear anything?
"Hello?...if your in there...talk to me..." she whispered.

It might have seemed silly of her to even attempt but frankly this was killing her. She wanted to know if there was something in the walls or was it just something in Yuni's fragile mind?

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
'Fragile mind' with a nice way of putting it, actually.

The saying 'the walls have ears' is like 'dead men tell no tales'. Ghosts, imprinted energy signatures, the energy in all living and non-living things. What have you. Yuni herself can smell emotions and vaguely, intentions. But she's a little on the... odd ball side. The whispering walls speak, mutter, and gossip to everyone. Her ears hear them for some god forsaken reason. Maybe it's a dash of some sort of schizophrenia thrown in by her Writer for fun...

Would Onyx be odd ball enough to hear the walls chatter excitedly about the time Loki was thrown out a window by Saria? That was a fun time...

Whistling a happy tune to occupy her own ears, Yuni juggled two pans on the stove. One with the stir fry and the other with slabs of seasoned salmon. Her little Heartless buddy was crouched on the counter, tossing some ingredients in when ordered.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

She closed her eyes and then closed them tighter, listening hard. Nothing. Slowly she opened them and then withdrew her ear. Looking to where her head had just been she grunted.
"Hm."

Onyx would go and dress and then work on blow drying that hair of hers. When all was done she would exit her room and make her way back down the stairs. She'd leave her bags and things behind of course and as soon as she got to the bottom of the stairs it was like walking into a wall of scented heaven. Her stomach growled horribly! It made her clench at her own gut in fact. Moving a little more quickly now she would re-enter the bar and resume her seat. Practically salivating she would await for Yuni to come back out.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni turned off the burners and asked a couple of the shadowy creatures to carry the rice cooker, divvying up the stir fry over three plates. Balancing three plates in her arms, the Nekojin and a pair of the Heartless reentered the bar room a few moments after Onyx sat back down. One plate for Chiron (even if he wasn't hungry), one plate for herself, and one plate for Onyx.

"Dig in~ Throw the plate at me if ya dun like it." Yuni snickered and helped herself to the rice cooker after the shadow things put it on the counter, piling it on over the stir fry.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx froze in her seat when at first she saw a floating rice cooker following Yuni. She could see them! What...were they!? As they got closer she squinted at them a moment before her eye's popped open. They were incredibly reminiscent of the creature she knew to be Sol. In fact...he too had been a shadow creature. He was always with her late husband Soverus, before he died. These creatures were alarmingly close to the way he looked. She couldn't speak. Only stare. When she tore her eye's off of them and realized a plate had been set down before her, she softly squeaked.
"Thanks..."

It took her a moment but she'd recollect herself. "Um...Yuni...what are those?" she said nodding to the ones about the slower cooker.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni blinked owlishly at Onyx's shocked face, her cheeks stuffed with rice and vegetables. Icy eyes looked between the woman and the white eyed creatures that called this manor home a few times, before making the connection. She swallowed and cleared her throat, leaning against the counter and putting her plate on it before picking up her particular Heartless buddy. The thing squirmed a little, antennae twitching, and unblinking eyes looking at Onyx's shocked ones. Yuni was oblivious, grinning widely.

"I dunno what they're called, but they've been 'ere way 'fore I 'ave. I guess with the place bein' called the Heartless Manor, they could be called the Heartless? Would make sense..." Yuni rambled, nuzzling the creature's head between its antennae. "They dun hurt anyone, and I like to put 'em to work. Helpful little buggers."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx kept her eye's on the creature dubbed 'the heartless'. It blobbish like body of blackness, those white unblinking eye's, tiny, yes...very similar indeed. She was sure she had a picture of sol some place. The creature she toted like a baby.
"The ... heartless...I see..." she said genuinely curious as she began to scoop rice from the rice cooker.

Loading up her plate she began to eat. Once the first bite entered her mouth she snapped out of her daze having a new focus. Her stomach attacked the food making her hurt inside.
"Ngh..." she groaned softly and kept eating.

For the remaining time Onyx would eat in silence. They say you know the chef did a good job when no one speaks during their meal. Once finished Oni went for seconds! Thirds! s**t that girl could eat a dump truck of food! When finally done she moaned and groaned from being full having gone from one extreme to the other.
"Mnyuugh! that was excellent!" she belched but slapped her sleeve over her mouth, a faint blush behind it crossed her cheeks.
"Oh...excuse me!" she chuckled slightly embarrassed.
"Um, say Yuni does this place have a hot tub or hot spring of any sort?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni let the creature go after Onyx got to examine it, returning to her own plate to chow down. However, by the time the Nekojin had finished her first plate, the other woman had downed three! Openly amazed at the feat, Yuni began to wonder if she should open a restaurant if people liked her cooking this much. The teen gave a hearty laugh at Onyx's belch, supplying her own marvelous burp so she didn't feel too bad.

"Thank ya! Glad to know I can still appease the bellies." Yuni grinned widely, but then became thoughtful at the question. "Well, we got a pool that I could heat for ya... Other than that, we're right by the beach."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

"Hm." oni grunted to the information of there being no official hot tub.
"No, that's fine. There's no need to heat anything up for me and the beach is far too cold. No worries, I'm good." she said holding up her hand waving the matter off.
"I'll take a place in which I can sit outside instead then?" she asked Yuni in replacement of a hot tub. Hopefully this place had a designated outdoor lounge. If not she'd just head out to the porch.

Onyx would finish up her foods, have a few drinks, thank yuni and then head on outside to find a place where she could sit. She would smoke her kiseru and do a little thinking. This was something the woman often did. There were a few pressing matters for her to consider and attend to at the moment.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Eehhhh.... New day lol. It's been a while since there was one, and I've been preoccupied... ))

Brighty and early, before any old c**k could crow, Yuni was up again. Her nap was short during the night, having retired to her room in possibly the early morning only to wake up a few short hours later. There was a certain foxman she was missing, and the oversized fluffy tail she could wrap in that was attached to said male...

Ugh.

The Nekojin got out of the shower and dried off real quick, pulling on a white sweater that exposed a shoulder and brown shorts afterwards. Then Yuni was downstairs to see who was still here and who she was still missing... And then gathering a list of supplies the manor needed if there wasn't anyone to tend to.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The manor had been idle, since Yuni's writer was on vacation and didnt have Internet access. But now, the Nekojin gently kicks open the front door with her petite form laden with sacks and bags of many different sizes. There was a little group of Heartless behind her that also carried bags and some boxes, looking a little worn out. It looked like the Nekojin had been in town for a while, shopping for supplies and such.

Now, the little train of pack mules trudge on to the bar room to unload and put away the groceries, tools, and nifty things Yuni picked up in her trip.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Seeing as Yuni was left all alone in the manor yet again, she would resort to dancing in her jammies. Nothing too risky. Her pajamas were just a tank top and some comfy flannel pants. The stereo blasted various songs from the Nekojin's Zune, her style of dance changing according to the genre of music played. Sometimes her little Heartless buddy joined her.

Most of the time, Yuni pretended there was someone dancing with her.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni could be found sitting on the porch in the front of the building, arms supported by the bend of her knees and her bare feet planted firmly in front of her. She looked tired, icy blue eyes staring out down the path that led up to the Heartless Manor. The Nekojin's tail laid beside her, occasionally twitching, with her ears swiveling at the sounds of nature. Wearing a loose, white button up shirt and baggy jeans, one could say she was looking a little uncaring. At least she looked clean, in case anyone came walking up that path.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni yawned as she entered the bar room once more, going on yet another night without sleep. The Nekojin was taking loose tabs on the Heartless Manor now, knowing that she had the shadowy creatures' trust and how they can manage the fort on their own for short periods of time. She just had to feed them every now and then... It was an interesting night when Yuni learned of their natural diets.

But anyway. The groggy Yuni was making her way to the bar to get herself a bottle of root beer, adjusting the strap of her pajama spaghetti strap top on the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff