Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Spirit

~Yunami Shimizu~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feeling a bit dazed, Yunami slowly opened her eyes and sat up in bed. Stretching her arms, she blinked a few times and got up from bed. Yunami walked out of her room and down the hallway. She noticed their was a new customer in the Sitting Room and smiled, "Hey Nolan and Hi there, I'm Yunami." Yunami waved to the Mistress then took a seat with everyone.

((sorry for not posting for awhile. emo I've been too caught up in school))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

As Spike took his leave and the young maiden came in, Mistress merely smiled and gave her a small wave. She was so out of it she couldn't tell what was what, but Nolan seemed to be getting along with her. She was very interesting too, this Veronica and even an assassin of some sorts for the family. The Mistress wondered what her sister had done to receive such punishment. She chuckled for a moment then spoke, "There aren't very many technical shops around this area if you think that is where your kin has gone to. Most troublemakers around this area get dealt with rather quickly, I like to keep Blooming Lotus a safe place. Would you like a room for the night Veronica? I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to rest, you do seem rather stressed," at that last part she chuckled because of the woman's giggling.
When Yunami came into the room, Mistress smiled, "Hello dear."

((Nolan is right it has been a rather busy week for all, I am terribly sorry dears. Thinking of making it a new day tomorrow...maybe. What do you guys think?))

Fuzzy Lunatic

ruroken darkblade
( what the hell is ponychan?)
(it's like one of the main brony websites it was made when 4chan started banning piny threads last year)

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lux Excelsior
ruroken darkblade
( what the hell is ponychan?)
(it's like one of the main brony websites it was made when 4chan started banning piny threads last year)

((Ponies are welcome lol if you decided to enter.

I SHALL MAKE TOMORROW A NEW DAY GUYS! If you would like a room, PM me or as Mistress in the sitting room ))

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan smiled some when the mistress finally spoke. " I'm beginning to think your a lightweight too hon" he said to the mistress in a teasing manner and dangerously poured his own tea. He hit the cup for the most part until burning his hand. " s**t!" he cursed and then laughed as he shook his finger and set the pot down.. " Guess shes not the only stoned one. hehe...dunno how she's tolerated me so far." a sly grin slid onto his face for a second. Amazing..." nolan folded his arms. " Oh hey yunami. We were just having a meeting of the minds here"

( oooh ponies.....still no clue lol
a new day sounds cool. )

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Mistress looked to Nolan when he spilled tea on his hand and grasped a cloth beside her. She then placed it right in front of him and smiled, "There's a cloth in front of you to wipe your hand if you wish, and I don't tolerate you. I thoroughly enjoy you company Nolan I can assure you." The Mistress actually had a soft spot for the blind necromancer. He was funny, kind, and very endearing. She found herself gazing at him for a moment too long then looked to Yunami with a smile.
"How was your nap dear?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
After thoroughly inspecting the Klashnikov rifle and finding it free of defects, Thurgood very quickly put it back together, and punctuates his finish by pulling back and letting go of the priming lever (with a very loud *klish-clack*), and the pulls the trigger.

*clack*

Thurgood knew better than to actually place a magazine into the assault rifle, but he knows that when he does, it will fire. Only now does he look at everybody in the sitting room.

"Fifty-three seconds..." he says to everybody and nobody at the same time.

Shy Spirit

~Yunami Shimizu~

"Quite refreshing actually, thank you for asking." Still kind of drowsy, Yunami yawned and grabbed a treat off the tray of food. She poured herself a cup of tea, and another just in case Nolan still wanted his tea.

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan took the cloth and began cleaning up the area infront of him untill he felt it was dry. " Thanks hon." Stoned out of her mind and she still had an immediate response to his mess. " See that..;" he said to veronica. " You'll be well taken care of here. Just like to see anybody try to trash this place."
His eyes lit up as a song he really liked started to play through the headphones around his neck. " ooh poison..thats what Riku and Kirei played at their wedding." he started to hum some. " Should break out a song we can boogie too!" He never seemed to smoke enough to get out of his mind.
ʆike ɑ Ϩymphony σf Ѵiolins

User Image
⊰♞Veronica Yaretzi Arushi♟⊱

Ί Ϣill Ⱥstound ϒou.

Veronica nodded to Nolan's assertion that it was, indeed, 'deep stuff', and watched the interactions of those going on around her. She smiled slightly and nodded when Yunami introduced herself. So there weren't very many technical shops; that was a shame. Her chances of finding her youngest sister near the area had been reduced terribly just by that.

"Curses." she sighed, before breaking out into a fit of giggles. "I would love a room for the night." she answered softly in response to the earlier question, then started laughing outright at Nolan's statement about a song to 'boogie' to. It was a strange sensation to laugh after so long, but it was not an altogether unpleasant one.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The stereo and speaker were still hooked up from the oni night party and the Mistress looked over her shoulder at it. "Any requests? I have some cds I've collected over the years, but the one the in there now is a soft blend of rock and hip hop. The future is so strange but at least there is good art coming out of it," she commented offhandedly and took a puff of her hookah hose.
She then turned back to Veronica with a smile, "Room 2 sweetie, downstairs second to last. I'll put you in the books later," she laughed lightly and drank some tea before trying to stand. She ambled over to the stereo and tried to see what else was near it. "Where did 70's greatest hits come from...?" she seemed surprised to see it

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Did you say greatest hits of the Seventies?" Thurgood asks the Mistress.

"Does it happen to have Boston's Foreplay Long Time track on it?"

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan took a sip of his tea and turned his direction towards towards the Mistress with a smile. He didn't realize she was actually into his sort of music. " The seventies was a great year for rock. " Hotel California played on his headphones again. A good appropriate song for the Inn he felt.
Nolan stood up and followed behind as he switched the music. " Sweeeeet Emotion!" he sang, incredibly tempted to summon the guitar. " I always wanted to be a famous rock star when I was a kid." He grinned. " My request would have to be 'Comfortably Numb' but you got any favorites? I had no idea you listened to anything else."

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Mistress laughed and turned on the track with Thurgood's request, "In fact it does and many others. I think this is what we were looking for, right Nolan?" With a chuckle she listened to the spacey guitar rhythm and picked up her glass of tea.
"I like Comfortably Numb too, I'll play that one after this one," she said with a smile, "Rock is a wonderful musical art. Such strange instruments and crazy rhythm. Although my favorite 70's song would have to be Night Fever. "

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" ooh yeah this is one of my favorites to play" he said rocking out and using his cane for an air guitar. " I'll have to play you a song one day." nolan added thoughtfully. " Thurgood you got good taste in music." he was bouncing slightly on his heels still pretending to play. " Come on MIstress shake it!" he laughed now in the mood to dance. Although he didn't know the first thing about it, that never stopped him.

( I do love that song. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces