Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Out Of Chocolate:
Hey there everyone! >.<
Well I have just got situated into my new home,
and things are coming along much faster than thought.
Can not say the same with how smoothly we were wanting it,
but I can not complain at this point in time.
Anyway, on with the reaso for posting this.
Ryuu may be returning sooner than planned!
If anything, I may post tonight or tomorrow.
Can't wait to join you all again!

~Ryuu
ʆike ɑ Ϩymphony σf Ѵiolins

User Image
Veronica Yaretzi Arushi

Ί Ϣill Ⱥstound ϒou.

"Yes. She did." Veronica smiled, "She refused to create weapons of war when Mother and Father ordered her to. She then ran away. So now I'm going after her. No one disobeys the family." she sighed. Such a complicated situation, really.

Why couldn't that child just do as she was told? The rest of them did, and because of it their family excelled. They just had a few pests that needed to be wiped out. How was that so hard for her to understand?

"I have no need of a wish." she told Yuuko politely, "For if I cannot do this under my own power, then I don't deserve the name of Arushi. I thank you for the offer, however."

She then turned and raised an eyebrow at the talking horse.

"Besides, I have met so many interesting people and run into many unique scenarios." she confessed, "To be perfectly honest, I find it...fun."

Premium Gaian

User Image
User Image

User Image

There is Happiness for those who accept their fate...

Where I Am:In front of the Inn.

✿Theme 1

✿Theme 2

and Glory for those who defy it.

User Image

Mioko roamed round the village with her luggage hoping to find a job where she can also work and stay at the same time, while walking she spotted an archway out of curiosity she walked towards it. '' I wonder whats leading towards this path.'' she wondered and made it in front of the Inn. '' Ohh...'' She stared at it not noticing that her mouth was still open from admiring the Small path that lead to an Inn.

Mioko slided the door open and leaned to peek to see if anybody is inside. '' Excuse me ... ''

Fuzzy Lunatic

Matka Nyx

she looked over and raised an eyebrow "um....are you okay?" User Image

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`There is no such thing in this world as coincidence`
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMake a wish~xxxxxxxxxYuuko

"Weapons of war.." Yuuko sighed and shook her head, "So fond of taking life that is not yours to take. Your family sounds charming," the last bit was a bit sarcastic, but she made no effort to cover it up. Yuuko was one that hated war, but as much as she did she knew it was inevitable in most cases. "Your sister didn't want to create something that would hurt others, I'm inclined to believe she had a brain and a heart. A mindless drone would be better suited for your family's cause," Yuuko said boldly all the while looking into Veronica's eyes. She meant every word of it.
Yuuko then turned to the pony Fluttershy and stood from the steps, "Let's go find you something to eat little pony. I believe I heard Nolan yelling for food as well and the Mistress deserves the rest," she said with a small smile then looked to Veronica for a moment before turning to head inside the inn.
Upon entering she went into the kitten and noticed Mokona hopping around making food, "FOOD food food FOOOOOD!" she was singing, "Yuuko! The blindman Nolan was yelling about food and made Mokona hungry, pizza! Pizza!"
"Mokona, why don't you get a salad together for our little friend, then we can all sit in the sittingroom, drink sake and eat," she suggested and the little black Mokona nodded. With a satisfied grin she went into the main hall and noticed a girl poking her head in.
"Welcome to Blooming Lotus Inn, Mistress is sleeping right now, but if you like I can relay a message. Would you like to join us in the sitting room?"

HEY! Don't forget Mokona!

Premium Gaian

User Image
User Image

User Image

There is Happiness for those who accept their fate...

Where I Am:Main Hall/ Going to the Sitting Room...

✿Theme 1

✿Theme 2

and Glory for those who defy it.

User Image

✿Mioko looked at the girl that greeted and offered to join them in the sitting room, '' Ah...It's okay I'm not really in a hurry to meet the Mistress, I'd be happy to join you. '' She smiled and bowed at her as a sign of respect and being thankful.'' By the way I'm Tanaka Miyoko, You can call me Miyo..'' She bowed at her as a greeting , Then smiled at her.

Loyal Gaian

User Image

A tall and lanky man slowly walked along the path towards the inn. He was a sight to see, having long silver hair that dragged on the ground behind him even though it was wrapped in a white silk cloth. A white button down shirt and black slacks covered him, brown shoes softly hit the ground as he moved about. His eyes were a electric blue that seemed to glow behind his silver framed glasses. The thing that stood out the most of the man were a pair a massive white feather wings. He tilted his head to one side, hearing a few voices, three in fact. One was loud, the other two soft. Moving closer, he spotted the women in a kimono, a black rabbit thing, and what looked like a pegasus. He raised a silver brow at the sight, unsure what was going on.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

Yuuko smiled and gave the girl a small bow. "It is nice to meet you Miyo, please make yourself comfortable, put your things anywhere you wish. Mokona is making pizza," she offered then turned to enter the sitting room seeing a male in the front entry way. Her pink and black kimono lightly rustling with her movements.
"Hello," she said in a sultry voice, raising an eyebrow she couldn't help but feel he seemed rather familiar. This male's resemblance to Watanuki was outstanding, but the long silver hair and wings told her otherwise. "Most would call you an angel. But what would you call yourself?" she asked, arms crossed loosely under her bosom.
Mokona passed behind her at that moment and had hopped into the sitting room, a large pizza on a platter, "Tralalalala!! LALA! Pizza ready! Mokona style! HAHA" the little black Mokona set the pie down on the sitting room table for Spike, Mirajane, Nolan, and the newly arrived Miyo. Other guests would join them shortly.

Loyal Gaian

User Image

Zeke looked at the women, folding his wings behind him. "I'm called Zeke, and I'm not a angle. It's a mark of my family." He noticed the little rabbit thing and raised a brow. "Um... is that a talking toy?"

(( xD And yes, he even sounds like Watanuki. ))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Even his voice is that of Watanuki's, Yuuko eyed him carefully and made it a point to note this male named Zeke's information. He might have been one of his ancestors. Yuuko was about to reply when Mokona came flying over her shoulder, white fan raised in the air, "Hiiiiiiya!" and hit him in the head. Flipping backwards and landing on Yuuko's shoulder she stuck out her tongue, "Mokona's not a TOY, Mokona's a Mokona! Get it right!"
"Settle down Mokona, why don't you go eat with the others," Yuuko said in a calm collected voice.
"He started it," she said then hopped into the sitting room with the others, "and here's SAKE!"
She held a small smile and watched Zeke's reaction. "My name is Yuuko and it is a pleasure to meet you Zeke. Are you hungry? Pizza is in the sitting room."

Loyal Gaian

User Image

Zeke blinked a few times as he looked at Mokona after the hit. "I wouldn't be doing that again if I were you. You might anger my guard." He pointed down to the ground where a shadow swirled around under his feet. He looked back to Yuko and shook his head. "I'm not hungry, but I wouldn't mind sitting with you, Lady Yuko." He was always the polite one.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Sitting room.
● Current Objective: Unknown.
● Status: Tired.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Drifting between being alert to his surroundings to falling into a light slumber, Spike remained half-asleep as his fatigue from being out all night started to catch up with him again. Spike did not want to fall asleep as he wanted to interrogate the kappa further, but also wanted to converse with Mirajane and Nolan, but he simply felt too tired, it was overwhelming. Spike was reaching the stage of truly falling asleep when he felt the table vibrate slightly, making him open his eyes sleepily to seek out the cause. The spilled water on the table began to slowly move across the wooden surface of its own accord, seemingly with a life of its own as it seeped back toward the statue-like kappa, still lying on its back, rigid and completely motionless. Eyebrows raised in intrigue, Spike glanced at Mirajane to check she was seeing the same event before looking back at the shifting water; the liquid moved up the kappa’s shoulder and reformed in a pool at the top of its head. At this Mizuakari took a breath, blinking his beady eyes and starting to move once again, rising to a sitting position with a completely neutral expression on his face; clearly a higher power was at work here.

”Your terms have been accepted; expect to see her soon.”

The kappa’s voice was extremely smooth and level; he seemed in a trance almost as water seemed to seep from his skin, quickly forming a puddle beneath his body, Mizuakari seemed to melt down into liquid which in turn seemed to draw into itself, decreasing in size until only a droplet remained, which promptly evaporated. Spike knew exactly what Mizuakari ‘s words meant, even if the creature’s exit was not what he expected, but seeing as he still had company in the room, Spike chose to play dumb and sat up quickly, slapping his hand down on the table as the last of the water faded.
User Image
”Okay, that was weird. Hey, wait a second; get back here!”

Hearing another voice coming from nearby in the hallway, Spike opted to try and draw attention away from the current situation to avoid any questions being asked, choosing to redirect his attention to the apparent new arrivals as yet more seemed to arrive. Noticing more movement and voices nearby, Spike paused and listened, noticing Mokona sweep in, singing jauntily as she hopped along with a large pizza she quickly deposited on the table.

”Don’t tell me you made that; wow, being here really makes me feel out of touch.”

A bemused expression followed by a weak smile punctuated Spike's words, his gaze settled on Mokona and then the pizza for a moment. Sighing as he came to rest his head on the table, Spike closed his eyes once again; empty stomach or not he strangely did not feel hungry. There was too much weighing on his mind, in spite of his relief in knowing the immediate threat to both the inn and Ryyu was no longer in play; he reasoned it was simply because he needed some sleep.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Sorry guys, just the one post for now, I can't stay but I couldn't resist adding something; I'll be back later; it is awesome seeing all the new faces! wink
Made a point to leave an opening for Ryuu to write herself back in too. -Thumbs up-
ʆike ɑ Ϩymphony σf Ѵiolins

User Image
Veronica Yaretzi Arushi

Ί Ϣill Ⱥstound ϒou.

Veronica only smiled at Yuuko's words. She had been told the same thing in different ways by many people. She was used to it; and deep down, somewhere, she knew they were right.

However, that was irrelevant. What needed to be done needed to be done. And seeing as it was her job to ensure it, Veronica really didn't care about moral qualms.

Veronica sighed slightly and turned towards the horse. Pony? That was what it technically was, right?

"I am as well as is to be expected." she replied, nodding. Then she paused. The polite thing to do would be to ask the same question, yes? "Are you feeling 'okay'?"

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Kali walks in and looks around. "sure is a nice place" she thought to herself. She had all black on and perfume so that way human would not be able to tell she was different. She hid her fangs from veiw and was able to talk with out opening her whole moutth. She had brown hair and green eyes. She sat down at the bar waiting for someone to help her.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuuko smiled, "Forgive Mokona, she is a proud soul and hates being called a toy. Your guardian has no reason to consider her a threat and if he did," she turned, "there would be more of a problem than you can imagine. Please make yourself at home, the Mistress will be down shortly"
Yuuko then entered the sitting room as Mokona hopped in with a salad for the pony, she wondered where the little dear had gone off to sitting across from Nolan next to Mirajane, Yuuko looked to the woman in the corner sitting at the wet bar. "We have sake here if you're looking for a drink miss," she said and turned back to the table putting a slice of pizza on a plate and pouring herself some sake. She looked to Spike for a moment with a raised eyebrow and assumed he was either drunk or tired.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff