Welcome to Gaia! ::

ʆike ɑ Ϩymphony σf Ѵiolins

User Image
Veronica Yaretzi Arushi

Ί Ϣill Ⱥstound ϒou.

Veronica walked out of her room and into the garden. While everyone had been distracted, she had wandered into it and had promptly "crashed", for lack of a better term. For awhile, apparently.

"I appear to have, as they say, 'missed the party'." she hummed, still stretching out the kinks.

((OOC: Hooollllyyy crap, I missed out on a just a little bit. NOT. emotion_donotwant ))

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Sitting room.
● Current Objective: Interrogation.
● Status: Tired/irritable.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageFeeling suddenly less unsettled, Spike blinked as he felt his anger level suddenly drop, only for his eyes to widen as he saw Mirajane's face flush with anger and suddenly reach across to punch Mizuakari's head. Quickly blocking her hand before she did the same again, Spike saw she seemed to calm slightly and giggle, only her voice sounded slightly strained as Mizuakari gave a shrill yelp and clutched his head.

"Hey, hey; don't fall for the same thing I did, that pipsqueak has been trying to incite all of us since I brought him back here. I think he is using some technique or ability to amplify how we feel, I guess to make us easier to manipulate."

At this Spike recalled Yuuko's words and gave the kappa a firm shove to the chest, earning a squeak from the creature as he partially fell backward and the puddle of water atop his head spilled onto the table. Rigid like a statue, Mizuakari fell back out of the bowl completely and landed stiffly on the wooden table, position and expression completely frozen like a toppled figurine. Spike gave a weary sigh as he placed his elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand, poking at the frozen kappa with his finger.

"I think we both need a break, this is going to be tougher than I thought."

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: 'Evening. -Waves-
Lol. xd

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`There is no such thing in this world as coincidence`
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMake a wish~xxxxxxxxxYuuko

Yuuko looked up from the yellow pony to a girl wondering around the garden, she seemed to be speaking to herself and this led Yuuko to raise on eyebrow. Placing her chin on her hand from her seat on the steps Yuuko's dark eyes gazed at her for a moment. "You are looking for something," she said a loud for the woman in yellow to hear. There was a small smile on her lips yet a bored expression in her eyes. The cucumber was still within her grasp and so she bit into one side and offered the other side to the pony still peeking out of the bush, her dark eyes on the woman.

HEY! Don't forget Mokona!

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mirajane Strauss
[/color

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

Mirajanes face flushed like a tomato when he grabbed her face. It was true, she wanted to crush the thing. Lisanna would be dissapointed. She said softly. She spoke of her younger sister, who just 2 years ago died of cancer. Mira was a delinquent back then, until her sister died. She looked at the statue, feeling bad for punching it.
ʆike ɑ Ϩymphony σf Ѵiolins

User Image
Veronica Yaretzi Arushi

Ί Ϣill Ⱥstound ϒou.

Veronica turned as a voice addressed her. It was a woman with long black hair and the look of someone who knew far more than they should. Veronica was curious. It had been awhile since she had met someone like that and not been under orders to either scare them into silence or make them disappear.

"Yes. My youngest sister." she answered, walking towards the woman, "Have you seen her? About Five feet tall, genius, green eyes, brown hair?"

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

After a few hours of soaking and smoking he decided to out and dry off. Nolan stretched and yawned as he dried off and put his clothes back on. He lit a cigarette for the trip down to the sitting room and grabbed his cane before taking off.
It was about another hour later before he finally made it and his black hair was still a little wet. " noisy in here today" he said with a grin, as usual completely oblivious as to any happenings in the room. " Glad business is good." he said to no one in particular. " Mistress...Yunami...somone....I really want a pizza..." He'd been up all night and hadn't eaten in the last twelve hours or so. He couldn't keep time.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Sitting room.
● Current Objective: Interrogation.
● Status: Tired/irritable.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
Spike shook his head as he closed his eyes and allowed his mind to drift somewhat, fatigue was starting to catch up with him again and he felt more tired than ever after Mizuakari's tormenting.

"Don't feel so bad about it, Mira; so you let your high standards slip for an instant, I won't tell anyone if you won't."

Giving a sigh, Spike opened one eye as he heard more movement in the room, seeing Nolan slowly approach Spike relaxed slightly; the necromancer's humour was refreshing after the unpleasant atmosphere the kappa created and Spike could not resist a small smile as he closed his eye once again, already starting to doze off.

"Hey Nolan, you are just in time to play smash the frog; Mira is ahead a hit with ten points already."

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Damn it, I can't stay awake any longer, but I'll be back to post some more tomorrow; sorry to wander off on you Nolan, Mira.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
OOC: Sorry Nolan I have quizzes tomarrow. Chao for now!

Fuzzy Lunatic

xMissionExterminatex

she assumed that this tall bipedal creature was not being hostile in any way offering her to come out of the bush she did and she looks up at the strange being "the blooming louts?....hmm....now i know i'm not in ponyville any more....it seems like I've gone though either some sort of portal to this world or something else...um....i-i'm Fluttershy..." she said fluttering up to eye level "well um...maybe i can get a room but um....i don't think i have the right kind of money...i doubt this um place takes bits..." she looks around...."oh....this place looks so lovely..."

User Image

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`There is no such thing in this world as coincidence`
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMake a wish~xxxxxxxxxYuuko

"Hello Fluttershy, I am Yuuko," she smiled, "I'm sure Mistress would accept other methods of payment, she is a collector much like myself. She is sleeping as of right now though." Yuuko then reached out and ran a few fingers through the pony's pink main. So soft and silky. She then looked back at the young miss that asked if she had seen her younger sister.
"I see everything," she replied in a sultry voice, "I am in the business of granting wishes my dear Veronica and it seems your sister has been a rather naughty girl, hasn't she? Enough to earn death by your hand, how sad. Even blood ties can't stray you away from your mission. I require payment for my services, something of equal value to the wish I grant."

HEY! Don't forget Mokona!
Patrick sauntered in with a grimace, beating against his chest in an effort to expel some of the alcoholic fumes burning at his throat from his stomach. With the necessary amount of dexterous navigation he managed to plan the path through which he would casually stumble towards which ever part of the inn he assumed would oblige him another shot. After arriving at his proposed destination he greeted the bar--inn, thing with:

"Hi! I need rum."

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image
she blushed a little at the attention she was getting as yuuko was stroking her mane "well um...i am kinda hungry....does this place serve daisy sandwiches....or salads?" she smiled cutely

Omnipresent Noob

( well for lack of what to post at the moment im just saying that Im going to be gone for about four or five days. I may or may not have internet but if I do I will post. The rally season is starting up again so this may be common )

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((Thank you for letting us know sweetie ^.^ A rally you say? What kind and are you working there?))

Omnipresent Noob

( Motorcycle rallies. I go and sell leather and other biker stuff. Jackets, chaps, gloves, halter tops. things of that sort. I get to party on the job since I'm my own boss so I don't complain lol )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff