Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn - Kitchen.
● Current Objective: Investigation.
● Status: Tired/irritable.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Sparing Mirajane a grateful nod, Spike's irritated expression faded for a moment as he offered her a small smile, accepting the tea.

"Thanks, Mira."

Spike paused to take a drink from the cup as Mizuakari accepted his with a bemused expression on his small face, he stared down at the steaming liquid in the cup and recoiled slightly at the temperature of it before giving a small hiss. Spike shook his head upon seeing Mirajane's eye well up with tears at the kappa's rude responses to her.

"Just ignore the frog, Mira; he doesn't get humans are a higher-evolved species."

At this Mizuakari snapped his beak again before staring back at Yuuko, or more specifically the cucumber. Spike shifted uncomfortably at Yuuko mentioning Ryuu's name and under her infinitely more level-headed gaze, he felt his anger fade slightly and rational thought becoming more prominent.

"That won't happen, that process will stop now if I have anything to say about it."

Responding simply, Spike's voice was grounded with resolve, which did not fade as the kappa gave a strange gurgling noise in response to Yuuko's offer.
User Image
"N-no, Mizuakari can't; Nigorimizu dono will kill him if he speaks of it."

Upon hearing this, Spike's stance stiffened and he narrowed his eyes; so the kappa did know something after all.

"That is all I needed to hear; keep that cucumber handy, Yuuko; I think he will be more willing to share what he knows after I have a one-to-one talk with him. Give me a few minutes..."

Giving Yuuko and Mirajane a short nod, Spike walked on through the hall with Mizuakari and disappeared into the kitchen..

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Sorry guys, I need to go and get some sleep now; but I will be back to lurk tomorrow as always. wink
EDIT: No worries Nolan, it happens; I'll make a point to lurk around you tomorrow if need be.

Omnipresent Noob

( night spike. sorry for sticking myself away in the inn....had no clue what to post. eh if somone don't come in I'll think of something )

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image
Suddenly something yellow was darting around seemingly lost and scared. what ever it was it seemed to be adorable

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`There is no such thing in this world as coincidence`
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMake a wish~xxxxxxxxxYuuko

When the kappa didn't answer her she raised an eyebrow, it was strange that such a treat was denied by the water sprite for fear of it's life taken. It must be a powerful entity to instill such fear. Looking to Spike she nodded and as he began to walk away she crossed her arms, "Oh and Spike, the indention in his head, if you take the water out of it he will become unable to move. Unable to talk as well but that may be of use to you. Just refill if you want to reanimate him."
She then turned away and went out onto the back porch. Dark eyes gazing around the inn she spotted something yellow out of the corner of her eye and turned. A pony? What was a pony doing all the way out here?

((It's ok Nolan don't worry about it, we don't all have to be together at the same time ^.^ ))

HEY! Don't forget Mokona!

Fuzzy Lunatic

she had been spotted she dove under a bush and peek out of it she was fairly close by "um....hello....w-where am I?...this looks nothing like equestria...."

User Image

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn - Kitchen.
● Current Objective: Negotiations.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Emerging into the kitchen, Spike quickly turned, the momentum making the kappa spill some of the liquid from his cup as Spike slowly put his now empty cup of tea on the counter next to the door. Now sliding the door closed slowly with his free hand, Spike quickly lurched forward, pinning the small creature against the wall with some force and a small thud, making the kappa drop his cup to the floor with a high-pitched squeal.
User Image
“Torture him all you want! Mizuakari will tell you nothing, human savage!”

Expression that of complete distain, the kappa snapped its beak at Spike defiantly with a look in its beady eyes both aggressive and unreachable. Spike gritted his teeth, but instead of growing more angered, he lowered his voice to avoid being overheard and leaned closer to the kappa, though allowed enough distance to avoid being bitten.

“Shut up! Don’t you think I know that, dumbass? Just some half crapped-out loyalty to your boss, it’s not like I haven’t heard it all before. This place is fading fast along with any chance of finding what happened to Ryuu, I don’t have time to waste on you, so I’ll offer you another deal...”

His hushed voice now with an almost dangerous tone, Spike’s eyes were fixed on the dark beads of the kappas; a level of seriousness to his face that was rare. Mizuakari’s eyes seemed to soften slightly in surprise; a smirk grew onto the kappa’s face, mystified but still contemptuous.

“A deal...? What could you possibly offer you ridiculous creature? At the risk of his life, Mizuakari will not settle for just a cucumber or two... ”

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Random morning post complete. wink
Hang on, I've seen that pony before somewhere on the vast internets..let me think...Flutter-something. -Points- That's the one!

Fuzzy Lunatic

(yep that's Fluttershy. since there is no one else surprisingly roleplayng ponies here i'd use my favorite instead of my oc pony. :3 )

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mirajane Strauss
[/color

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She walked into the sitting room before seeing Spike and the kappa. She smiled, sitting down infront of them. She sniffled, her tears slowly ceasing. She drank her tea, her eyes slightly red and puffy. Mr.Koppa. What happened to Ryuu, please tell us. Spike don't treat him do poorly. He has feelings to. Don't ya, big strong spirit? She asked, winking at the water spirit. She never used violence since that happened. She smiled cutely at the creature, handing it a cucumber.

~EDIT~

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Sitting room.
● Current Objective: Interrogation.
Theme

User Image
Some minutes later, Spike slid the door to the kitchen aside once again, the kappa standing next to him with a neutral expression on his face as they both walked from the room into the hall, currently out of sight to anyone. Spike gave a short sigh as he looked toward the small bowl of water he carried out with him before shifting his line of sight back toward the hall.

”Alright, make it convincing; go ahead and scream up a storm.”

Spike’s voice was still hushed as he glanced down to the kappa walking alongside with his webbed feet, Mizuakari simply nodded with a smirk as he calmly raised his frog-like arms, allowing Spike to grab them both in one hand and lift him from the floor. Seconds later, as if on cue, the kappa began to kick and hiss as Spike continued through the hall, now in plain sight to anyone else who may have been passing by. Continuing on to the sitting room, Spike proceeded to the table, placing down the bowl and dumping Mizuakari into the shallow water, pushing him down into a seated position; hissing aside, the kappa offered no resistance as Spike seated himself at the table. Both glaring at each other, Spike folded his arms as Mizuakari did the same.

”C’mon then, let’s hear it.”

”Don’t forget the cucumber; Mizuakari will tell you nothing without one.”

OOC: Hey Mira; just to give you an update, Spike went on into the kitchen alone and closed the door behind in my last post; I'm in the sitting room now so you are more than welcome to join me.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
OOC: I edited mine don't worry

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

Theme

Pausing at the sound of movement by the entrance to the room, Spike turned to see Mirajane approach with some tea and a cucumber in hand; her cutely-featured face slightly flushed from her earlier attempt to force back tears at Mizuakari's rudeness. Her hair floated behind her as she made her way across the room and gracefully seated herself at the table also, sniffing lightly before setting her gaze on Mizuakari; the kappa snatched the cucumber from her grasp with his beak-like mouth and began to gnaw on it roughly as Spike rolled his eyes.

"She is not here."
User Image
Spike's expression became more irritated at the kappa's short and pointless response, turning to look at Mirajane, Spike gave an impatient sigh.

"He only seems to respond to threats, softly-softly does not work with this thing; that was the most useless answer he could possibly give."

The kappa looked up from his cucumber and swallowed loudly, choosing to look at Mirajane rather than Spike as he continued.

"That is because Mizuakari is not finished. He saw her drawn away like a moth to a flame. It was so easy Mizuakari thought she was completely mindless."

At this Spike tensed angrily and scowled at the kappa, whom slowly turned to look toward him casually; forcing down his building anger, Spike chose to point at the kappa impatiently.

"Watch yourself, I could still do a lot worse to you; just get to the point."

OOC: Awesome, you rock. wink

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mirajane Strauss
[/color

User Image

She smiled. Thank you. I appreciate that your helping us. She said, before placing a petite hand to her chin. Perhaps she was spirited away? If so we will have a demon on our hands. I'm no good with demons though so I'll be useless. She said, a small frown creasing her usually smiling face. She handed the kappa another cucumber. Do you know why, Mr.Kappa? She asked, placing a soft hand on his webbed one.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

Theme

Mizuakari gave a dry chuckle at Spike's apparent discomfort, he leaned back in his bowl of water and held the remains of the cucumber to his small body with a cruel smile.

"Why would Mizuakari do that when he enjoys seeing you suffer?"

His expression now indicative of his losing battle between rage and restraint, a low rumble emanated from the back of Spike's throat, but mercifully Mirajane cut in to prevent him saying something he would later regret. He seemed to partially snap out of the effect the kappa seemed to have on him; it was clear the kappa was intentionally trying to manipulate his reactions. User ImageMizuakari seemed to enjoy this all the more however, making him seem strangely malicious as his twisted smile remained, eyes on Spike as he replied to Mirajane.

"Oh yes, Mizuakari saw it happen. The culprit was mighty and with purpose. That female put up no fight at all, Mizuakari thinks maybe she wanted to leave."

Seeing Spike's eyes narrow at him, Mizuakari continued, now looking back to Mirajane and grasping one of her fingers with his small webbed hand as he used the other to drag the other cucumber toward him.

"Mizuakari has no idea, maybe it had something to do with an element here?"

Looking away disdainfully, Spike had trouble listening to this; Mizuakari was deliberately being vague to provoke a response and he knew it, worse still the kappa was enjoying doing so and moreso the attention Mirajane lavished upon him.

"I doubt that is all there is."

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`There is no such thing in this world as coincidence`
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMake a wish~xxxxxxxxxYuuko

Yuuko watched as the little dear ran and hid in a bush close by. She went over to the bush near the porch's stairs and sat down, "You are at Blooming Lotus Inn my dear. A long ways from home I assume. You are safe here for the time being should you wish to stay. Do you like cucumber?" she asked and held one out. Oh well if the Kappa didn't want it when she offered then she didn't care to continue offering it. Someone else could be much more appreciative and if not, she would eat it. It wasn't asif she wanted to be wasteful by any means.

HEY! Don't forget Mokona!

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mirajane Strauss
[/color

User Image

Mirajane frowned. I'm sorry. She said before punching him on the head. Hard. She winced slightly, scared he would retaliate quickly. Ryuu wouldn't leave. I see how happy she is here. Please don't spout nonsense or I will not hold back. She threatened, a dark look on her face. She released his hand and handed the other cucumber in her hand to Spike before apologizing for hitting the poor thing. She giggled slightly when she looked at the creatures reeling head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff