Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Spirit

~Yunami Shimizu~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yunami watched as Nolan got up to dance and giggled. Feeling the urge to dance too, Yunami joined Nolan and started dancing. "This is actually kinda fun. Dance with us!"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
((unfortunately, I have to leave for tonight))

Shy Spirit

((night, thurgood))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( -peeks in- :'3 ))

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn - Entrance.
● Current Objective: Investigation.
● Status: Tired.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Heaving himself back toward the inn, Spike had wandered all night searching the grounds in its entirety but had found no clue as to Ryuu’s whereabouts; he did not want to seem defeatist but trudging along through the grass he looked quite dismal. Taking the cigarette from his mouth and dropping it to the ground, Spike crushed it underfoot with no change in expression before walking on. As pale morning light filtered into the garden, it was clear it was largely unchanged, if only it seemed quieter and the atmosphere was still strangely unwelcoming. Reaching the koi pond enroute back to the inn, Spike glanced toward the water to see the koi floating lifelessly on the surface, much like some of the other lifeless animals he had found during the night; it was bizarre to find birds lying dead beneath several trees, and squirrels for that matter, it certainly proved something out of the ordinary was going on. Gaze following the waterline as he walked on, Spike’s eyes settled on a familiar, but unwelcome form sitting on one of the surrounding rocks, poking at the dead koi.

“It is sad seeing this beautiful place cursed. Mizuakari only heard rumours about gardens that empathise this way. Your friend must be in much trouble. What a shame. Nigorimizu dono will be very amused.”

The shelled back, green-yellow frog-like form and distinctive beak-like face giving Spike a sidewards look; he recognised it as the creature from the day before almost instantly, frowning at its presence but more at its choice of words.

“You again? What the Hell do you know about this?”

Seemingly indifferent, the kappa shrugged and looked back toward the water; it’s knowing beady eyes reflecting in the water surface.

“Mizuakari does not know and would not tell the likes of you anyway.”

Finally losing what little patience he had left, Spike dove forward before the kappa had time to react, grasping the small creature tightly around the shoulders so Mizuakari could not move, nor snap at Spike with its beak-like mouth. Lifting the small creature it gave a wheezing squeal, the small puddle of water atop its head spilling over its face, making Mizuakari wave its frog-like limbs about wildly as Spike raised it from the rock it sat upon and to his eye level.
User Image
“The likes of me? You know what, I am in no mood to mess around with you or your mystical bulls**t. You and I are going to have a talk and you are going to tell me what you know, whether you want to or not.”

Scowling as he lowered the creature to his side, Spike marched on at a faster pace toward the inn, swinging Mizuakari back and forth with each stride as the kappa thrashed about yowling loudly.

“Unhand me human savage! In there? With...? No! No nooo! Anything but that! Mizuakari knows who lives in this place!”

Yowling now giving way to high-pitched shrieks, the kappa became more frantic as it spotted the inn; Spike merely ignored its protests as he continued along the path and up the stone steps, his expression completely indifferent as he reached the door and walked inside.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: 'Evening all, sorry for not being around yesterday guys; my bad.
-Looks toward Faceless Enemy-
User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mirajane Strauss
[/color

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She went to the kitchen and came back with 2 cups of tea. She handed one to the kappa and one to Spike. Here. I hope it tastes good. She giggled, smiling her usual calm yet adorable smile. She blinked when Yuuko introduced herself but smiled. I'm Mirajane but call me Mira, you to Spike and Mr. Koppa. She said gleefully. When the koppa yelled at her for calling him little, her lip trembled. She didnt like being yelled at so when tears began to form she apologized and whiped her tears away but they just came back. She whiped them away yet again and turned away from them. She didn't want people to see her cry. She probably was already deemed fragile.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`There is no such thing in this world as coincidence`
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMake a wish~xxxxxxxxxYuuko

Yuuko had stayed asleep all day and found black Mokona laying beside her as well as a sleeping Mistress. Dark eyes looking around the room, she rose from the bed and Mokona's eyes opened with a yawn. Hopping into Yuuko's arms, the mysterious woman went behind the changing screen for mere moment and walked out with her hair done up and a new pink and black kimono with western style influence.
Yuuko and Mokona quitely made their way downstairs as to not wake the Mistress and turned to look at Spike and a new household member in the main hallway. "Good morning Spike," she sultry voice said with a small grin, "and Hello to you.. Mirajane. It's nice to meet you, my name is Yuuko."
Yuuko then yawned a bit and winked. Mokona then crossed her arms, "Mokona remembers Spike's meaniness," she then pulled down her left eye and stuck her tongue out.
Yuuko then looked in Spike's hands and raised an eyebrow, "Is that a Kappa you hold Spike?"

HEY! Don't forget Mokona!

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn - Main hall.
● Status: Tired/irritable.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Scowling as the kappa struggled all the more, Spike kicked off his shoes ungracefully as he started marching through the hall at the same pace as before; Mizuakari's squeals though still shrill were losing their volume as its energy faded. So disorientated from a lack of sleep and blind anger at the small creature, Spike did not notice Mirajane until she was standing directly in front of him, causing him to come to an unsteady halt.

"This thing is only visiting, as no friend, or a guest. But if you are offering, I'll have some please; I need as much help as I can get to stay awake right now."

The kappa huffed indignantly and folded its arms, no longer thrashing about but its legs still swung back and forth as it hung from Spike's hand.

"Hey! If Mizuakari is a prisoner he still has rights!"

Blinking, Spike looked down at the kappa for a moment with a brief look of wonder on his face.

"So you are a guy, I was starting to wonder about that..."

Glancing upward once again upon hearing the sound of footsteps approaching; Spike saw Yuuko approach and his expression softened slightly, until he spotted Mokona and rolled his eyes impatiently at her greeting.User Image

"Mizuakari is not little, silly huuuuuuman!"

Puffing his chest out slightly, the kappa looked away from Mirajane with a disdainful expression on his face before Spike shook him slightly with the aim of silencing him and offering Mirajane an apologetic glance before setting his gaze on Yuuko.

"Hey Yuuko; yeah, I found the little creep lurking around the garden on my way back here; so I invited him back for a chat."

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Cause mischief?
Answer: Hell yes?

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Day, night. Those never really mattered much to Nolan. He just went to sleep when he was tired. Though last night his usual insomnia had kicked in and after the rock session he had gone to explore the grounds all night until he came upon the hot springs in the early morning and settled himself in. Sure he was loud and obnoxious but even he liked a little quiet time.
He lay back with a cigarette. The smoke indistinguishable from the steam all around him.
Nolan turned around digging through his pile of clothes beside him until his hand paused on the cold steel of his flask. He hadn't drank all day yesterday and for that he was rather proud of himself. He couldn't even remember the last time he hadn't spent a day at least buzzed from some sort of alcohol.
His search started back up again until he found his joint and put his cig out to light that instead.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

"A chat?" she asked with her eyebrow raised. Mokona hopped out of her hands and went into the kitchen to look around for some sake and food. "Food food food, sake is BETTER!"
Yuuko then approached Spike with her arms folded and a watchful eye on the Kappa in his hands, "Mizuakari is it? Is there something you want to tell the silly human? I doubt he would treat you this way if you would simply tell him what he wanted to know," she then straightened and looked at Spike, "Kappa can be befriended you know."
Mokona then appeared on Yuuko's shoulder holding a cucumber is her hands like a sword, "HIYA!" and Yuuko reached up to grasp it from her hand, "You must be hungry," she said to Mizuakari knowing the only thing kappa liked to eat more than human children were cucumbers.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn - Main hall.
● Status: Tired/irritable.
Theme

Simply nodding in response to Yuuko's query, Spike chose not to elaborate, his expression still showing restraint of anger as the kappa gave him a feeble kick, in turn regaining Spike's glare. The kappa gave a hiss as he stared up at Spike before turning his head to look at Yuuko as she addressed him, staring at her for a few seconds before glancing about with what seemed to be a sudden wave of uncertainty under the scrutiny of her gaze.
User Image
"Mizuakari has nothing to say, especially to this fiend!"

Trying to kick at Spike again, the kappa snapped it's beak-like mouth in frustration before looking back at Yuuko, this time his gaze was steady and he seemed to calm slightly, either from exhaustion or from some manner of obedience to her.

"So that is what it is; I do not want to pal up with this thing, I just want it to stop holding out on me and tell me the truth about what happened to Ryuu."

His patience wearing thin once again due to fatigue, Spike lightly shook the kappa again, although this time Mizuakari did not respond, he merely swung about, his eyes still fixed on Yuuko. This remained the case until Mokona returned with a cucumber, as she passed it to Yuuko, the kappa's eyes seemed to regain life as his limp limbs became taut once again and he nodded vigorously, yet unusually said nothing.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mirajane Strauss
[/color

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She went to the kitchen and came back with 2 cups of tea. She handed one to the kappa and one to Spike. Here. I hope it tastes good. She giggled, smiling her usual calm yet adorable smile. She blinked when Yuuko introduced herself but smiled. I'm Mirajane but call me Mira, you to Spike and Mr. Koppa. She said gleefully. When the koppa yelled at her for calling him little, her lip trembled. She didnt like being yelled at so when tears began to form she apologized and whiped her tears away but they just came back. She whiped them away yet again and turned away from them. She didn't want people to see her cry. She probably was already deemed fragile.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuuko held the cucumber between two hands and looked to Spike with a curious gaze, "Ryuu? The Mistress' sister is missing isn't she, I felt it within a dream I had last night. If she doesn't return, the Mistress' heart will grow hopeless and the inn will start losing it's life. It seems to me the process has already begun." She spoke in a calm and collected manner while looking at Spike with a deep gaze. Mokona hopped off Yuuko's shoulder and onto Mira's head. "Hey you! Got sake?? Sake makes everything better~! MOKONA WANTS SAKE!"
Her dark eyes then traveled to the kappa wiggling in his hands, "If you tell me what you know of the disappearance of Ryuu, I will gift upon you this cucumber. Should you're information be false the cucumber will disappear from your grasp. Is that understood Mizuakari? I am trusting you."

edit~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff