This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

She smiled hearing Edward talk. He was so silly sometimes. She stood up running a hand through her hair. I'm going to get a drink, you boys want anything?

Precious Knight

HE nodded when Panda offered the drink, "I would like some coffee please."
His attantion was back on the boys, "Get well soon, Kaoru.. Let's talk again." He glanced over at Hikaru then Kaoru.
Kaoru got up, taking Hikaru's hand, pulling him towards the double doors. As they went, Hikaru kept looking back at the two. "Goodnight" They both waved before exiting.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

Panda gave the boys a smile and wave. Good night, get better soon Kaoru.

Edward Nite

With a smile and nod she went into the kitchen to grab the boy a cup of coffee quickly bringing bit out along with a bottle of water with herself. You never answered my question.

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

Panda gave the boys a smile and wave. Good night, get better soon Kaoru.

Edward Nite

With a smile and nod she went into the kitchen to grab the boy a cup of coffee quickly bringing bit out along with a bottle of water with herself. You never answered my question.

He took the cup then sat down on a chair placing the cup on the table in front of him, he stared at the stream coming out from the coffee cup before answering her, "I dont know.." he sat back then looked at her, "I'm fine." He reached over to the cup and sipped.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

He took the cup then sat down on a chair placing the cup on the table in front of him, he stared at the stream coming out from the coffee cup before answering her, "I dont know.." he sat back then looked at her, "I'm fine." He reached over to the cup and sipped.

She sat across from him, resting her chin on her hand. Well fine isn't any fun. Your day should be wonderful.

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

She sat across from him, resting her chin on her hand. Well fine isn't any fun. Your day should be wonderful.

"WEll it wasnt wonderful and it was not fun.. at all..' he drank more coffee, he kept the cup close to his lips, there was something going on in his mind but he decided not to let it out yet.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

"WEll it wasnt wonderful and it was not fun.. at all..' he drank more coffee, he kept the cup close to his lips, there was something going on in his mind but he decided not to let it out yet.

Panda tilted her head, he was obviously upset but decided not to bother him about it. Can I have your help with something?

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

Panda tilted her head, he was obviously upset but decided not to bother him about it. Can I have your help with something?

He looked at her then sat the cup on the table, "sure, what do you need?"

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

I want to know some of the guests favorite food items for the menu, as well as some things that they would like to have on there. Do you have any suggestions?

Prodigal Muse

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer

Hi, I'm from the other side of the universe (lol jk I'm from the Valefor branch of the forum) and I'd like to introduce my character. c:
If you don't like insane, sometimes childish, or slightly disturbing characters... you have been warned. There will be such kinds of acting later on.
x
This has been edited for lack of sufficient and understandable information, and I was too lazy to fix the one on Valefor.
Excuse me if I ramble. I tend to do that. o u o;;
Shizuka Mirai is an Amaranth, which is Greek for "the undying" (her actual name, Alice Marie Thanatos, is only used amongst the Amaranth nobility). An Amaranth is a vampire, but different from your stereotypical one in many ways. By the way, those aren't actually purebloods - they're humans turned vampires, which makes them impure.
Shizuka (I swear I didn't plagarize Vampire Knight!) can't burn in sunlight, has a reflection, can't die by a stake to the heart (somewhat like Twilight vampires' immortality, but unlike them, she doesn't sparkle), etc. - and is mainly a vegetarian, but is known to occasionally slip up when she's gone without blood for too long (which might lead to killing, idk. Depends.)
Shizuka Mirai is a quiet, shy and often absent-minded girl. She has the appearance of an angel (the stereotypical blue-eyed Susan, I guess. Read the actual chara appearance to get what I'm saying here!) As an Amaranth she has almost all the "cool magical fighting powers" you can imagine but doesn't use them a lot because of their destructive potential... but she only says that because she's actually a sadistic Mad Hatter-type person, and likes tricking people. In truth she's quite knowledgeable, and VERY cruel. pirate
But only when people find out she's of the Thanatos family line - which is actually quite powerful amongst the Amaranth... dun dun dun xd
Caste system amongst the Amaranth - please use Google Translate. Honestly I don't wanna wipe up behind you and do everything for you. And the first one should be obvious:
1. Illuminati: Only the most powerful and most pure family lines (not by inbreeding mind you) are classified as such. Illuminati are referred to by the vampire hunters as "invincible" and "near god-like" with power; however they actually have weaknesses that the hunters never consider, such as cyanide and sulfuric acid - not thought of only because of their danger to humans as well. These disable the Illuminati's powers long enough for a hunter to put a powerful seal on them - but the hunter must have the ability to do such a thing without dying from the strain (Families: Thanatos, Algos, Thymos, Trella).
2. Millieu: Second in the Amaranth rankings, Millieu are strong, but not as strong as the Illuminati. They have more prominent weaknesses, and a capable hunter can put a seal on them, with quite a bit of struggle (unless you knock them out, which is quite unlikely). Millieu are like the super-high-ranking and uber-wealthy nobility compared to the royals (the Illuminati), if there actually were royals amongst the Amaranth (Families: Ramseyer, Walker, Abernathy, Connor, Harrington, Jacobson, Patterson - to name a few). The Millieu are the most numerous rank amongst the Amaranth.
3. Faible: These are the weakest and most easy to capture amongst the Amaranth. Faible weaken from lack of blood if they don't feed after a certain amount of time, which amounts to their sudden susceptibility to capture (and why there are so few nowadays - they hide away from the humans, even though they're the most harmless).
Note: only the upper-class Amaranth actually bite to kill - and even then, only the Illuminati show no restraint at all.
Now for the actual appearance of my character~!
---
A girl suddenly appeared without warning, out of nowhere. She slowly walked over to the rest of the conversing others.
The most prominent features about her were her pale skin, light blonde hair and baby-blue eyes. She had a slender figure and well-rounded face, with long-lashed eyes & a perfectly formed nose and mouth.
If one had saw her at the moment she appeared they would have thought she was an angel.
"Hello! I've come here from Valefor. My name is Shizuka Mirai, but you can call me Shizuka." She curtseyed, smiling soflty. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

I want to know some of the guests favorite food items for the menu, as well as some things that they would like to have on there. Do you have any suggestions?

He thought about it for a minute. "YOu want real food? Snacks? Or sweets?"

Precious Knight

Psychopathic Purity
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer

Hi, I'm from the other side of the universe (lol jk I'm from the Valefor branch of the forum) and I'd like to introduce my character. c:
If you don't like insane, sometimes childish, or slightly disturbing characters... you have been warned. There will be such kinds of acting later on.
x
This has been edited for lack of sufficient and understandable information, and I was too lazy to fix the one on Valefor.
Excuse me if I ramble. I tend to do that. o u o;;
Shizuka Mirai is an Amaranth, which is Greek for "the undying" (her actual name, Alice Marie Thanatos, is only used amongst the Amaranth nobility). An Amaranth is a vampire, but different from your stereotypical one in many ways. By the way, those aren't actually purebloods - they're humans turned vampires, which makes them impure.
Shizuka (I swear I didn't plagarize Vampire Knight!) can't burn in sunlight, has a reflection, can't die by a stake to the heart (somewhat like Twilight vampires' immortality, but unlike them, she doesn't sparkle), etc. - and is mainly a vegetarian, but is known to occasionally slip up when she's gone without blood for too long (which might lead to killing, idk. Depends.)
Shizuka Mirai is a quiet, shy and often absent-minded girl. She has the appearance of an angel (the stereotypical blue-eyed Susan, I guess. Read the actual chara appearance to get what I'm saying here!) As an Amaranth she has almost all the "cool magical fighting powers" you can imagine but doesn't use them a lot because of their destructive potential... but she only says that because she's actually a sadistic Mad Hatter-type person, and likes tricking people. In truth she's quite knowledgeable, and VERY cruel. pirate
But only when people find out she's of the Thanatos family line - which is actually quite powerful amongst the Amaranth... dun dun dun xd
Caste system amongst the Amaranth - please use Google Translate. Honestly I don't wanna wipe up behind you and do everything for you. And the first one should be obvious:
1. Illuminati: Only the most powerful and most pure family lines (not by inbreeding mind you) are classified as such. Illuminati are referred to by the vampire hunters as "invincible" and "near god-like" with power; however they actually have weaknesses that the hunters never consider, such as cyanide and sulfuric acid - not thought of only because of their danger to humans as well. These disable the Illuminati's powers long enough for a hunter to put a powerful seal on them - but the hunter must have the ability to do such a thing without dying from the strain (Families: Thanatos, Algos, Thymos, Trella).
2. Millieu: Second in the Amaranth rankings, Millieu are strong, but not as strong as the Illuminati. They have more prominent weaknesses, and a capable hunter can put a seal on them, with quite a bit of struggle (unless you knock them out, which is quite unlikely). Millieu are like the super-high-ranking and uber-wealthy nobility compared to the royals (the Illuminati), if there actually were royals amongst the Amaranth (Families: Ramseyer, Walker, Abernathy, Connor, Harrington, Jacobson, Patterson - to name a few). The Millieu are the most numerous rank amongst the Amaranth.
3. Faible: These are the weakest and most easy to capture amongst the Amaranth. Faible weaken from lack of blood if they don't feed after a certain amount of time, which amounts to their sudden susceptibility to capture (and why there are so few nowadays - they hide away from the humans, even though they're the most harmless).
Note: only the upper-class Amaranth actually bite to kill - and even then, only the Illuminati show no restraint at all.
Now for the actual appearance of my character~!
---
A girl suddenly appeared without warning, out of nowhere. She slowly walked over to the rest of the conversing others.
The most prominent features about her were her pale skin, light blonde hair and baby-blue eyes. She had a slender figure and well-rounded face, with long-lashed eyes & a perfectly formed nose and mouth.
If one had saw her at the moment she appeared they would have thought she was an angel.
"Hello! I've come here from Valefor. My name is Shizuka Mirai, but you can call me Shizuka." She curtseyed, smiling soflty. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

He looked up at the girl as he was sitting on the chair, he quickly got up from his seat and bowed to her, "Hello!" He slowly stood properly then offered her his seat as he stepped to the side, "please, have a seat."

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Psychopathic Purity

Panda looked over at the very elegant girl that walked in. She stood up and gave the girl a little bow. Good evening.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

He thought about it for a minute. "YOu want real food? Snacks? Or sweets?"

All of them. Why have a limit?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff