This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Relentless Tycoon

19,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
*drives by and pulls over for a bit*

Oh my! How long has it been since I last visited here? So this thread's still alive or everyone's moved? ^_^

And sorry, I'm not active in Gaia much, but maybe I will be next year.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Cute Haninozuka

You will! emotion_hug //pets

Oh, I seem to have missed laxative tea surprised But I recognize the username you quoted, that's a CBer who posted in my thread. yum_puddi Are they gonna come play?? emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
BOMB4Y

I hope so! they seem fun and random! I like that XDD

Bad Boy

Cute Haninozuka
BOMB4Y

I hope so! they seem fun and random! I like that XDD
Me toooo whee I'm looking at your RP profile thread right now. emotion_awesome It's too qt whee just like you
User Image

I wonder if we should have a "series from" tag so we know if a character we're playing's an original character or an existing one surprised what do you think?? yum_puddi

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
BOMB4Y

AAwww thank you! emotion_kirakira Whenever I don't know what to put down I resort to picture in a teacup lmao. Its the next best thing to real answers right? lol

Ootori_K

Hhhmmm now thats a good question. Unless its from ouran I think a tag would be great! K what do you think? =)

Bad Boy

Cute Haninozuka

You and your teacups whee I'm telling you one day you'll end up living in a teacup-shaped house

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
AriaMontbella
*drives by and pulls over for a bit*

Oh my! How long has it been since I last visited here? So this thread's still alive or everyone's moved? ^_^

And sorry, I'm not active in Gaia much, but maybe I will be next year.

We've moved to a new guild, but we're still using this thread off and on. ^_^

BOMB4Y

Cute Haninozuka

Hhhmmm now thats a good question. Unless its from ouran I think a tag would be great! K what do you think? =)

I think that's an excellent idea! Good plan!

Bad Boy

Ootori_K
I think that's an excellent idea! Good plan!
Whoo hoo alrite gonna use it!! whee But maybe folk who don't want to use it can have it optional. Some OC's aren't from any verse after all redface

Relentless Tycoon

19,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Ootori_K
We've moved to a new guild, but we're still using this thread off and on. ^_^

Oh, I joined it a while ago this morning. Good to see things still alive! ^.^

Got to get back to work, laters ~

*drives off*
Strawberry Pandalaura
Strawberry couldn't help her laughter. "Well, it's definitely been a challenge to say the least but I finally got the hang of things." The blonde smiled. "And I finally found a place that makes me happy, and I can be myself." Her eyes softened as she though of the host club. "Though I will be honest and say I miss the Derby."

Emerald eyes widened and Strawberry laughed brightly. "Not sure how my dad would feel about that." She teased. "But we do alright, I think it's harder of the younger ones, I mainly grew up with Shorin until Emma came along. The twins are easy to handle if you can play their game and Mina's just a sweetiepie so no trouble there."
"That's good!" Stacy smiled back, hoping to keep the conversation positive. From what she could guess, Strawberry must have been talking about the club. "The Derby? What's that?" Did she mean a horse derby?

"Yeah, let me tell you from first hand experience, being the runt sucks. You always get pushed around." Again an exaggerated pout came over face, though this was hand more of a hint f annoyance in it than before. "Your siblings sound better than mine..."

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Strawberry raised her eyebrow questioningly before smiling brightly. She tended to forget that derby wasn't as popular as it used to be.

"Roller Derby." The blonde replied, taking a sip of her tea. "Two teams of skaters go around in a ring, trying to score points and keeping the other team from scoring."

Strawberry couldn't help but laugh at that. "Oh, you have yet to meet my younger brothers, the twins." She said ominously. "They love pranks."

Time Stranger Stacy

Lonely Bookworm

Ootori_K
Guild Reboot

Sorry guys! Razzle has been incapacitated for the moment. I blame the lack of internet. Raz blames the fact that he's been trapped in an American furniture catalog for two months.

@kyou: I really like the idea. As for the name of the guild, i was thinking we should name it after a 3rd edition D&D skill. Athletics? Nah... Acrobatics?... No that's stupid too... How about Tumble? one who tumbles... A Tumblr if you will. <U <

If anybody wants to talk or RP with me, don't hesitate to shoot me a message~

Relentless Tycoon

19,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Hmmm... I can barely remember everyone I met in this thread, except for Hani and Ootori. cat_sweatdrop

Memories fade as time passes...

Kawaii Otaku

Omg omg I finally found it again, after too many posting, I lost this thread and forgot to subscribe. I'm so happy to find it again, but sad to see its not as active as it used to be. heart heart

Relentless Tycoon

19,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Looks like this this thread's dead for real. I think I'll unsubscribe and find a new one. Drop me a line if you'd like to call me back. ~

*drives off*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces