Total Votes:[ 25 ]
This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

He thought about it for a minute. "YOu want real food? Snacks? Or sweets?"

All of them. Why have a limit?

He looked over at Panda again, "Well, real food means lunch and dinner, i dont think guests would want that.. unless you are pllanning to have a dinner party then you should make a saperate menu for events like that."

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

He looked over at Panda again, "Well, real food means lunch and dinner, i dont think guests would want that.. unless you are pllanning to have a dinner party then you should make a saperate menu for events like that."

She laughed nervously, running a hand though her hair. Yeah, I guess so. I need to stop getting ahead of myself. I'm glad I asked you.

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

She laughed nervously, running a hand though her hair. Yeah, I guess so. I need to stop getting ahead of myself. I'm glad I asked you.

He smiled wwalking to stand behind her seat, he placed his hands on the chair llleaning over slightly, "I;m glad you asked me too.. but why get so nervous..?"

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

He smiled wwalking to stand behind her seat, he placed his hands on the chair llleaning over slightly, "I;m glad you asked me too.. but why get so nervous..?"

She looked up at him and smiled. Why do you have to read me so easily?

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

She looked up at him and smiled. Why do you have to read me so easily?

"I guess you are my favorite book." He smiled then placed his hand on her head petting it lightly..

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

"I guess you are my favorite book." He smiled then placed his hand on her head petting it lightly..

She rolled her eyes, smiling and sticking her tongue out at him. Yeah yeah, book you've probably read like a million times. I'm pretty predictable.

Precious Knight

cry
Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

She rolled her eyes, smiling and sticking her tongue out at him. Yeah yeah, book you've probably read like a million times. I'm pretty predictable.

He chuckled, "predictable or not, I enjoy reading you.." he slowly leaned over to her ear whispering, "tell Hikaru to prepare himself, as I will make his life a nightmare." He stood up properly again hiding his hands in his jacket pockets and stepped back.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

He chuckled, "predictable or not, I enjoy reading you.." he slowly leaned over to her ear whispering, "tell Hikaru to prepare himself, as I will make his life a nightmare." He stood up properly again hiding his hands in his jacket pockets and stepped back.

She turned a little tilting her head looking at him. Don't start any fights, please?

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

She turned a little tilting her head looking at him. Don't start any fights, please?

He shrugged, "You should know me better. I dont start fights, and I dont fight helpless people." He turned to leave to the kitchen, "I'm just going to make him go crazy jealous." He knew how Hikaru felt about Panda, he saw how Hikaru was looking back at them as he was leaving with his twin like he was worried about something. He went to the kitchen to get some water.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

He shrugged, "You should know me better. I dont start fights, and I dont fight helpless people." He turned to leave to the kitchen, "I'm just going to make him go crazy jealous." He knew how Hikaru felt about Panda, he saw how Hikaru was looking back at them as he was leaving with his twin like he was worried about something. He went to the kitchen to get some water.

She stood up walking with him to thw kitchen. I do know you, and I know Hikaru. He gets jealous enough as it is, and he doesn't need your help. She decided not to tell him her slight twinge of jealously earlier.

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

She stood up walking with him to thw kitchen. I do know you, and I know Hikaru. He gets jealous enough as it is, and he doesn't need your help. She decided not to tell him her slight twinge of jealously earlier.

He got the water then leaned against the counter sipping a bit, "I know. That's why I said crazy jealous." It was very obvious how jealous Hikaru would get. He thought for a minute having more water, "maybe I should aim at stealing his twin as well.." He chuckled. He sat the glass a side then looked at her, "you love him that much..?"

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

He got the water then leaned against the counter sipping a bit, "I know. That's why I said crazy jealous." It was very obvious how jealous Hikaru would get. He thought for a minute having more water, "maybe I should aim at stealing his twin as well.." He chuckled. He sat the glass a side then looked at her, "you love him that much..?"

She sat up on the counter, with a soft smile she nodded. Yeah I do.

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

She sat up on the counter, with a soft smile she nodded. Yeah I do.

He looked down at the floor a bit disappointed, "so.. I stand no chance in trying to win you over..? It's settled..?"

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

He looked down at the floor a bit disappointed, "so.. I stand no chance in trying to win you over..? It's settled..?"

She got off the counter and hugged him. I'm sorry, I really am. I know how much it hurts.

Prodigal Muse

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer

haha you guys are so polite! heart
it's kinda late over here so please forgive me if this sounds off. sweatdrop
btw, she does use telekinesis, conjuring up things and teleportation as a habit blaugh
---
"Thank you," Shizuka murmured quietly, blushing at the politeness at the two. She curtseyed again quickly and took the proffered seat graciously.
"I do apologize for inconveniencing you," she said to Edward. "Here, let me get another chair for you -" she waved her hand and summoned another seat for him.

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

Edward Nite
He looked up at the girl as he was sitting on the chair, he quickly got up from his seat and bowed to her, "Hello!" He slowly stood properly then offered her his seat as he stepped to the side, "please, have a seat."

Curvaceous Panda
Panda looked over at the very elegant girl that walked in. She stood up and gave the girl a little bow. Good evening.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff