No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 2206 2207 2208 > >> >>> »|

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Clockwork Royale
[" Ah, you overheard us, did you? " Yanagi's lips curled up in a hint of a smile, casting a quick glance to the Shadow King, then back to the girl. " Do you have a moment, Strawberry? It's a proposition I'd like to run by you...and I'd rather do so in private. Not to worry-- it's nothing -serious-. "

Strawberry Pandalaura

"Come here, Antoinette," Kyouya took the leash from Strawberry, and collared Tamaki, handing the dog over to him in turn. "We need to discuss timing for the concert," he informed the Prince, and drew him aside, beginning to sketch out the order of events.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Shadow Lord Kyouya
Clockwork Royale
[" Ah, you overheard us, did you? " Yanagi's lips curled up in a hint of a smile, casting a quick glance to the Shadow King, then back to the girl. " Do you have a moment, Strawberry? It's a proposition I'd like to run by you...and I'd rather do so in private. Not to worry-- it's nothing -serious-. "

Strawberry Pandalaura

"Come here, Antoinette," Kyouya took the leash from Strawberry, and collared Tamaki, handing the dog over to him in turn. "We need to discuss timing for the concert," he informed the Prince, and drew him aside, beginning to sketch out the order of events.

"Of course mommy, what were you thinking?" Tamaki asked, always happy to be planning something.

Precious Knight

He walked into the club brushing off red puddles of his jacket. He took a deep breath looking around, "Hello." He said standing still at the entrance.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Strawberry Pandalaura
"Of course mommy, what were you thinking?" Tamaki asked, always happy to be planning something.

"Just wanting to confirm the schedule." Kyouya admittedly would have liked to be eavesdropping on Yanagi, but given that he'd claimed it was nothing serious ... he supposed he could let things slip a little from his control for the moment.

He found himself a seat in one of the armchairs, and opened up the black notebook. "I have Yanagi down for a vocal performance with you as accompaniment, and also for a violin performance with Renge on vocals, and possibly a violin performance either solo, or with you on piano as well. Were you planning to also play a solo performance, and were you intending to have Renge perform with you as well?"

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Edward Nite
He walked into the club brushing off red puddles of his jacket. He took a deep breath looking around, "Hello." He said standing still at the entrance.

One slim black eyebrow flicked upward. "Did you accidentally walk outside the Jackson Pollock art class, Edward, or do I need to call the infirmary?" Kyouya asked mildly, notebook open on his lap.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Shadow Lord Kyouya
Strawberry Pandalaura

"Just wanting to confirm the schedule." Kyouya admittedly would have liked to be eavesdropping on Yanagi, but given that he'd claimed it was nothing serious ... he supposed he could let things slip a little from his control for the moment.

He found himself a seat in one of the armchairs, and opened up the black notebook. "I have Yanagi down for a vocal performance with you as accompaniment, and also for a violin performance with Renge on vocals, and possibly a violin performance either solo, or with you on piano as well. Were you planning to also play a solo performance, and were you intending to have Renge perform with you as well?"

"Hmm." Tamaki said thoughtfully. "I can do a solo, but I would like very much to do a piece with Renge." He answered after a moment.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Asakura Yukino

Strawberry Pandalaura
"Hmm." Tamaki said thoughtfully. "I can do a solo, but I would like very much to do a piece with Renge." He answered after a moment.

"You'll need to coordinate that with her, then," Kyouya wrote it down with a few swift strokes. "Get back to me with your pieces so I can get the programs sent to the printers, all right?"

Kyouya's wristwatch beeped at him. "I should get home," he said, covering a slight yawn. "I'll see you tomorrow or Sunday." He stood and closed the notebook witth a soft snap. "Good night, everyone," he said, going to collect his bag from his usual table.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Strawberry Pandalaura

"It's quite alright, it's my pleader to meet you Miss Shiny." Tamaki bowed low. "May I offer you some tea or cake?"
"Yes! Ah, I mean yes, both would be lovely." Still sheepish at her outburst. Really, at this rate she'd never make it past a week... "Tamaki, was it? It really is quite nice to meet you."
"Is there a specific flavor you would like my dear?" Tamaki asked, leading her to his table which was closest to the piano.
Shadow Lord Kyouya
((-returns, muttering- can't sleep... emotion_donotwant okay to continue? ))

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mistress Shiny

(( I was about to head to bed, but Tamaki should be around for a bit. And I have no objection to running slow, either, and could catch up tomorrow ... ))

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Shadow Lord Kyouya
Asakura Yukino

Strawberry Pandalaura

"You'll need to coordinate that with her, then," Kyouya wrote it down with a few swift strokes. "Get back to me with your pieces so I can get the programs sent to the printers, all right?"

Kyouya's wristwatch beeped at him. "I should get home," he said, covering a slight yawn. "I'll see you tomorrow or Sunday." He stood and closed the notebook witth a soft snap. "Good night, everyone," he said, going to collect his bag from his usual table.

"Of course. I'll speak with Renge and I'll chose a solo piece." Tamaki smiled. "Sleep tight mommy~" The prince called after his friend in a sing song voice.

Precious Knight

Shawdow Lord Kyouya
Edward Nite

One slim black eyebrow flicked upward. "Did you accidentally walk outside the Jackson Pollock art class, Edward, or do I need to call the infirmary?" Kyouya asked mildly, notebook open on his lap.

"Hmph." He waved his hand, "I have no idea what are you talking about and please, call no one. I just came on a visit." He continued his walk further into the club. "How have you been, Kyouya?"

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Shadow Lord Kyouya

Mistress Shiny

((Actually, Tamaki has a bit of a fever and was going to finish this episode of Buffy and lay down. But I'll be back in the morning ^ ^ Night guys~ *hugs*))

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Shadow Lord Kyouya
Mistress Shiny

(( I was about to head to bed, but Tamaki should be around for a bit. And I have no objection to running slow, either, and could catch up tomorrow ... ))
((Hmm... yea, probably better to start up tomorrow. I'll just watch a few more episodes, I think XP Nini!))

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Shadow Lord Kyouya

Mistress Shiny

((Actually, Tamaki has a bit of a fever and was going to finish this episode of Buffy and lay down. But I'll be back in the morning ^ ^ Night guys~ *hugs*))
((Oh no! Definitely go rest then, and I hope you feel better! ))

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mistress Shiny
Strawberry Pandalaura
Shadow Lord Kyouya

Mistress Shiny

((Oh no! Definitely go rest then, and I hope you feel better! ))

((Aww, thank you ^ ^ *hugs*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces