NEW HOST CLUB NAME?

Gaia's Humongous Stupendous Host Club 0.36 36.0% [ 9 ]
Gaia's Stupidly Huge Host Club 0.56 56.0% [ 14 ]
Other? Please suggest in the thread. 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Strawberry Pandalaura
Strawberry couldn't help but grin at Stacy's reaction. "Thank you. Each host/hostess has their own set. I'm a bit of a panda fanatic." The hostess whispered the ladt part as if it were some top secret information. Which it was absolutely not.

The heiress nodded and set the cup in front of Stacy before adding her usual amount of coma inducing sugar to her own cup. Strawberry took a grateful sip before turning her emerald eyes back to her guest. "So how are you enjoying yourself my dear?"

"Nice!" She had to wonder what the other sets were like. "Oh, that's fine. Pandas are super cute, aren't they?" She whispered back, playing along.

Carefully the cup with picked up with both hands cradling it, though she did cast a glance at the absurd amount of sugar Strawberry was using and blinked a few times before opting to ignoring it and taking a sip of the tea. It was just as good as it sounded! "Ahh~" She sighed contently. "Quite well, thank you." Though she wasn't quite relaxed enough to give the proper manners a rest yet.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Time Stranger Stacy
Strawberry Pandalaura
Strawberry couldn't help but grin at Stacy's reaction. "Thank you. Each host/hostess has their own set. I'm a bit of a panda fanatic." The hostess whispered the ladt part as if it were some top secret information. Which it was absolutely not.

The heiress nodded and set the cup in front of Stacy before adding her usual amount of coma inducing sugar to her own cup. Strawberry took a grateful sip before turning her emerald eyes back to her guest. "So how are you enjoying yourself my dear?"

"Nice!" She had to wonder what the other sets were like. "Oh, that's fine. Pandas are super cute, aren't they?" She whispered back, playing along.

Carefully the cup with picked up with both hands cradling it, though she did cast a glance at the absurd amount of sugar Strawberry was using and blinked a few times before opting to ignoring it and taking a sip of the tea. It was just as good as it sounded! "Ahh~" She sighed contently. "Quite well, thank you." Though she wasn't quite relaxed enough to give the proper manners a rest yet.

Strawberry didn't miss the girls glance as she stirred in her sugar. It was a look the hostess was very familiar with. That and the slightly sickened look the shadow king had when he watched Strawberry made her tea.

"That's good, have you settled into your classes well?" The heiress remembered he first days at Ouran and couldn't help but feel sympathy. Though there were many greats people, fantastic students; the school was still a breeding ground for competition between powerful families. And being American born made the blonde ever hesitant around the other students until she joined the Host Club.
Strawberry Pandalaura
Strawberry didn't miss the girls glance as she stirred in her sugar. It was a look the hostess was very familiar with. That and the slightly sickened look the shadow king had when he watched Strawberry made her tea.

"That's good, have you settled into your classes well?" The heiress remembered he first days at Ouran and couldn't help but feel sympathy. Though there were many greats people, fantastic students; the school was still a breeding ground for competition between powerful families. And being American born made the blonde ever hesitant around the other students until she joined the Host Club.

If Strawberry had noticed the look, then she must have had the poise to not show it, Stacy thought as she sipped her tea. Maybe she should world on being more like that...

"Yeah, I'm starting to. Japanese schools are so different. I almost forgot I had classes on Saturday more for the first few weeks." It was so embarrassing when she charged in barely in time for class, and naturally the teacher scolded her. It was bad enough her hair and eye colour made her stand out, but getting scolded like that only made her more of a 'sore thumb'.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Time Stranger Stacy
Strawberry Pandalaura

If Strawberry had noticed the look, then she must have had the poise to not show it, Stacy thought as she sipped her tea. Maybe she should world on being more like that...

"Yeah, I'm starting to. Japanese schools are so different. I almost forgot I had classes on Saturday more for the first few weeks." It was so embarrassing when she charged in barely in time for class, and naturally the teacher scolded her. It was bad enough her hair and eye colour made her stand out, but getting scolded like that only made her more of a 'sore thumb'.

Strawberry laughed softly and nodded. "Oh I've been there. It's so different from the states." The Texan born blonde sympathized. "But my dad's company was here and once my mom was out of the picture moving here was the natural step." The hostesses tone was light and cheerful but the look in her emerald eyes said clearly she wouldn't go into further detail about her mother.

"But I think the transition was easier for me, being older." Strawberry added, taking a sip of her tea. "I have six brothers and sisters. Do you have any siblings?" She asked curiously. The blinde had grown up in a large famiky, so that was the norm for her.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((Well, I missed a bit. ^_^' What's going on now?))

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Alice Liddell-Margatroid
((Well, I missed a bit. ^_^' What's going on now?))

((Lol not much. Just doing some inpromtu funsy RPing.))

Twilight Aria's Husbando

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[ ohhh RPing is happening now? don't mind me :u also i'm sure it was already decided but the guild should deffo be labeled as Roleplaying. ]

xx..Badwolf..xx
I'd be happy to do thread art with you guys, but it's gonna have to wait for at LEAST another month because omfg uni and exam time gonk

*skimming and missing like 80% of conversation because I'm in the middle of a last-minute attempt to finish an animation* gonk

Fantabulous. No rush! If we end up needing/wanting some headers or whatever, I can whip up some temporary ones and gradually replace them.

Alice Liddell-Margatroid
Kuroko is actually kind of easy for me since my personality is a lot like his. I tend to do better with quiet types, especially Kuroko and Haru. When I was playing as Mika, it was actually a little cathartic since I've never played a character that eccentric before, and I was able to play her more freely than Clover.

I don't do very well with quiet and mellow types, funnily enough since... y'know, Mori. but he's a different sort of quiet from Kuroko and Haruka, i think? haha. It is fun to explore characters who are different from yourself though, I agree.

BOMB4Y
Oh. surprised I meant I thought he had a thing for Gimli's type. If you read the last bit of the books you's sorta understand redface I guess I wasn't good at wording that sorry. redface But yeah, I think you'll like the show. It's got great graphics.

Good luck! whee I've only seen one, but they say that Kurobas is that anime where you could ship almost everyone and have it make sense. But yeah, AoKise is lovable! You have an arrogant loud dork who's mean then kind to a blond model who's more puppy than human. lol Throw Haizaki into the picture and you'll have a tug of war ha
Yeah, it's easy to imply, I can see that now haha! whee But Midorimacchi does need someone to look out for him and vice-versa. Companionship is a fine thing! redface

Oooh! So you didn't watch it either huh? If you're reading the manga it soooorta gets a little too time consuming to watch it too. It's either if you want to save time. emo But either one's also really good! Loving the graphics in the anime tbh. I read somewhere that the producer's that same one who did Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. lol Amped up on the ships with the weekly ending credits so I heard.

Mmm, if you read in between it sort of works. Murasakibaracchi's sorta attached to the guy sorta like a big dog is... more like a mix of a kid and a dog and someone who's a motherly owner. It's mentioned somewhere that Akashi gives him the snacks he wins at shogi matches and that's why he's his favorite. He was also the one who triggered the golden Akashi to appear and warp his personality. At the end of the manga it seemed like Murasakibaracchi's more in favor of Akashi winning, at least from what he's saying. I think he liked both Akashis. whee I could be just seeing what I want though.

But just why am I suited to play them? emotion_0A0 I tell you I can do other types too emotion_donotwant
With hard work and practice emo

OH sorry, i misunderstood! Gotcha.

Haha, that's true about KnB. I feel the same way about Free! ... just about any of them could work as a pair. it seems like sports animes just make it really easy somehow? ninja

Nah, I stopped reading the manga a long time ago so I'm not going to keep up with both at once. I was shocked at how many episodes were included in season 2 though... but if I get hooked like I did with the first season, I'll probably get through all of it within a week. sweatdrop eventually.

Sharing snacks is the cutest thing. I'm sure it'll make sense like MidoTaka does to me when I see them, especially since it sounds like Murasakibara and Akashi are important to each other.

I know you can! it's just you're really good at the sparkly obnoxious types. it'ssss a compliment emotion_c8
Strawberry Pandalaura
Strawberry laughed softly and nodded. "Oh I've been there. It's so different from the states." The Texan born blonde sympathized. "But my dad's company was here and once my mom was out of the picture moving here was the natural step." The hostesses tone was light and cheerful but the look in her emerald eyes said clearly she wouldn't go into further detail about her mother.

"But I think the transition was easier for me, being older." Strawberry added, taking a sip of her tea. "I have six brothers and sisters. Do you have any siblings?" She asked curiously. The blinde had grown up in a large famiky, so that was the norm for her.
From the way she spoke of her mother, and from the look in her eyes, it seemed like asking about her mother wasn't wise. "Lucky! You get to live here! I'm just on an exchange program with my school. I'll be gone next school year." Stacy did a fake pout to help keep the topic of Strawberry's family.

"Ugh, six siblings sounds like a nightmare. I only have three siblings and they drive me nuts!" They constantly were going into her room, taking stuff from her chocolate stash and whatnot. "If you want any extra siblings, please help yourself to one of mine!"

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Atomic Phart
[ ohhh RPing is happening now? don't mind me :u also i'm sure it was already decided but the guild should deffo be labeled as Roleplaying. ]

Haha, that's true about KnB. I feel the same way about Free! ... just about any of them could work as a pair. it seems like sports animes just make it really easy somehow? ninja

Nah, I stopped reading the manga a long time ago so I'm not going to keep up with both at once. I was shocked at how many episodes were included in season 2 though... but if I get hooked like I did with the first season, I'll probably get through all of it within a week. sweatdrop eventually.

Sharing snacks is the cutest thing. I'm sure it'll make sense like MidoTaka does to me when I see them, especially since it sounds like Murasakibara and Akashi are important to each other.

I know you can! it's just you're really good at the sparkly obnoxious types. it'ssss a compliment emotion_c8

Yup. In a Friends Chat thread too, no less. Looks like the folk here are just raring to go. lol

Right?? emotion_0A0 It's all that mixing around and the tension and the bickering and the I-trust-you-too-much-do-you-trust-me-too thing going on isn't it? But yeah, once you start watching you'd probably get hooked. It's later on in the manga (and I think season 3 of the anime? Haven't seen it) that Aominecchi will do something unexpected for Kise whee And then this picture would make perfect sense:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, snacks are the best. yum_puddi They kinda make sense I guess, since probably even the author intended it. He pretty much even had them mention that the main two characters seem like an old married couple. lol It's so very pandering hahaha

Ohhh really? redface It's so basic though, that's the type anyone can play! redface

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Atomic Phart
((I think it helps to relate to the characters you play. In addition, it makes responding to situations easier in some ways.))
Strawberry Pandalaura
Time Stranger Stacy
((Ooh! I haven't done an RP in this environment in a while! I really want to join in, but I hope I'm not too rusty.))

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ahem. The new guild is now open.

I have a very busy weekend ahead of me, so I am not sure how often I'll be around, but this is a joint effort so let's get the show on the road!

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Alice Liddell-Margatroid

((Come join us!!))

Time Stranger Stacy

Strawberry couldn't help her laughter. "Well, it's definitely been a challenge to say the least but I finally got the hang of things." The blonde smiled. "And I finally found a place that makes me happy, and I can be myself." Her eyes softened as she though of the host club. "Though I will be honest and say I miss the Derby."

Emerald eyes widened and Strawberry laughed brightly. "Not sure how my dad would feel about that." She teased. "But we do alright, I think it's harder of the younger ones, I mainly grew up with Shorin until Emma came along. The twins are easy to handle if you can play their game and Mina's just a sweetiepie so no trouble there."
((Sorry guys, I'm going to be quite for a bit. My mother is taking my sister and I to a Madonna concert tomorrow, so I'll be away from my laptop until Monday, then by then I'll have homework to tackle.))

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
BOMB4Y

yay!!!! I'm gonna be spoiled rotten!!!! X//D

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
OliveJuice

I found this hilarious!!! lmao Thank you for your gift of laxative tea. May it bring many a smile as it does relief hahaha XDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff