Gaia's Stupidly Huge Host Club 0.56 56.0% [ 14 ]
Other? Please suggest in the thread. 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

He looked down at the floor a bit disappointed, "so.. I stand no chance in trying to win you over..? It's settled..?"

She got off the counter and hugged him. I'm sorry, I really am. I know how much it hurts.

He looked down at her then sighed, "sure.." He placed his hands on her shoulder then stepped back, "if you still need help with the menus, just let me know."

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Psychopathic Purity
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer

haha you guys are so polite! heart
it's kinda late over here so please forgive me if this sounds off. sweatdrop
btw, she does use telekinesis, conjuring up things and teleportation as a habit blaugh
"Thank you," Shizuka murmured quietly, blushing at the politeness at the two. She curtseyed again quickly and took the proffered seat graciously.
"I do apologize for inconveniencing you," she said to Edward. "Here, let me get another chair for you -" she waved her hand and summoned another seat for him.

((Its fine. It's actually quite late for me as well ^ ^;; ))

Panda was a bit surprised as the girl suddenly summoned a chair for Edward. With a tilt of her head she pushed a piece of hair out of her face. Walking over she held out her hand. I'm Panda, I'm can I possibly get you anything tonight? We habe a wonderful selection of teas and snacks if you would like.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

He looked down at her then sighed, "sure.." He placed his hands on her shoulder then stepped back, "if you still need help with the menus, just let me know."

She smiled and nodded. Of course! I need a level headed person to even out my ditzyness.

Prodigal Muse

J. Robert Oppenheimer

Please note that sometimes Shizuka can be hyper on the subject of food, so don't get overwhelmed.
It's like Erika Furudo from Umineko going on about chopsticks. xD
---
The girl perked up at the mention of refreshments. "Ah, what do you have available? I do love tea and sweets." She sounded quite excited as she said this.

gaia_crown

Sorry, deleted this so I stuck it back in this post.
x
Please note that Shizuka's a little touchy-feely when she wants to express emotion. But not in a too private manner. smile
Also please correct me if I got the part about you wanting to date her/getting turned down wrong. sweatdrop
---
Shizuka watched the scene with mild interest. When Edward was turned down, she stood up and walked over to him, putting her arm around his shoulder to comfort him.
"It's all right," she said quietly. "You will find new love soon enough."

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

Edward Nite
Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

He looked down at the floor a bit disappointed, "so.. I stand no chance in trying to win you over..? It's settled..?"

She got off the counter and hugged him. I'm sorry, I really am. I know how much it hurts.

Curvaceous Panda
Psychopathic Purity
J. Robert Oppenheimer

haha you guys are so polite! heart
it's kinda late over here so please forgive me if this sounds off. sweatdrop
btw, she does use telekinesis, conjuring up things and teleportation as a habit blaugh
"Thank you," Shizuka murmured quietly, blushing at the politeness at the two. She curtseyed again quickly and took the proffered seat graciously.
"I do apologize for inconveniencing you," she said to Edward. "Here, let me get another chair for you -" she waved her hand and summoned another seat for him.

((Its fine. It's actually quite late for me as well ^ ^;; ))

Panda was a bit surprised as the girl suddenly summoned a chair for Edward. With a tilt of her head she pushed a piece of hair out of her face. Walking over she held out her hand. I'm Panda, I'm can I possibly get you anything tonight? We habe a wonderful selection of teas and snacks if you would like.

Precious Knight

Psychopathic Purity
J. Robert Oppenheimer

Sorry guys, please note that Shizuka's a little touchy-feely when she wants to express emotion. But not in a too private manner. smile
Also please correct me if I got the part about you wanting to date her/getting turned down wrong. sweatdrop
---
Shizuka watched the scene with mild interest. When Edward was turned down, she stood up and walked over to him, putting her arm around his shoulder to comfort him.

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

He looked back when the girl had her hand on his shoulder, he blushed not knowing she was still able to hear them, "uhh.." He scratched his head lightly a bit nervous, "I.. I'm fine.." He laughed a bit nervously not really used to other people comfort him.

Precious Knight

Curvaceous Panda
Edward Nite

She smiled and nodded. Of course! I need a level headed person to even out my ditzyness.

He nodded, "I can help you make them too.. I'm ready whenever you want to start."

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Psychopathic Purity

The brunette smiled at the girls obvious like of food. She really did need to get that menu finished... I think it might just be easier for you to ask what you want, and if I don't have if I'll tell you.

Edward Nite

She looked at him a bit blankly when he offered to help. Yoy wanna help me cook? Eyes widening with excitement she smiled. Really? That would be wonderful!

Prodigal Muse

J. Robert Oppenheimer

AAAHH I'm so sorry I deleted that post!! Quick-I'll-go-stick-it-in-another-post!! Dx
Note: Actually she could put up a sound barrier so nobody else could hear the conversation but then everything would get confusing REEAAALLLY fast sweatdrop
---
Shizuka smiled gently at the slightly flustered young man. "I do hope I'm not being a bother like this," she said quietly as to avoid the other girl hearing.
Then she walked back to her seat to give him some space.

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

Edward Nite
Psychopathic Purity
J. Robert Oppenheimer

Sorry guys, please note that Shizuka's a little touchy-feely when she wants to express emotion. But not in a too private manner. smile
---

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

He looked back when the girl had her hand on his shoulder, he blushed not knowing she was still able to hear them, "uhh.." He scratched his head lightly a bit nervous, "I.. I'm fine.." He laughed a bit nervously not really used to other people comfort him.

Prodigal Muse

J. Robert Oppenheimer

Please note... that Shizuka reads minds on habit, and also answers those thoughts on habit. So if you're offended, just have your character tell her, and she'll stop. smile
Because... she's not to the sadistic part yet... wait for it people. ninja
---
Shizuka heard the other girl's thoughts, and felt guilty for not helping. "Would you like me to assist you in completing those menus? I promise not to use any big fancy tricks," she offered, giggling a little at the last part.

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

Curvaceous Panda
Psychopathic Purity

The brunette smiled at the girls obvious like of food. She really did need to get that menu finished... I think it might just be easier for you to ask what you want, and if I don't have if I'll tell you.

Edward Nite

She looked at him a bit blankly when he offered to help. Yoy wanna help me cook? Eyes widening with excitement she smiled. Really? That would be wonderful!

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Psychopathic Purity

Staring at the girl for a moment, her eyes went wide as she clutched onto Edwards arm. Edward! How do I stop being a book?! She had gotten used to Edward so easily reading her, and she thought it was just him. She didn't want everyone to know what she was thinking all the time. Maybe Kyouya had some pointers. Glasses.../color]

((I actually think imma head to bed guys T.T its 4am haha good night I'll be back soon ♡ ))

Prodigal Muse

J. Robert Oppenheimer

Shizuka laughed quietly as she watched the brunette's reaction in mild amusement.
"Haha, but most people do say I tend to read others easily no matter how 'unreadable' they appear to be. It's not your fault at all.
"But still - would you like assistance with the menus? Or maybe the cooking? I really don't have much to do at the moment," she offered once again.

---
Okay, see you tomorrow~ heart

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

Curvaceous Panda
Psychopathic Purity

Staring at the girl for a moment, her eyes went wide as she clutched onto Edwards arm. Edward! How do I stop being a book?! She had gotten used to Edward so easily reading her, and she thought it was just him. She didn't want everyone to know what she was thinking all the time. Maybe Kyouya had some pointers. Glasses...

((I actually think imma head to bed guys T.T its 4am haha good night I'll be back soon ♡ ))

Precious Knight

Psychopathic Purity

He turned at the girl then walked over to her, "so how are you tonight?"

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Strawberry entered the club and headed straight to the back dressing room where she put her school bag and skates away. She was still getting use to being a part of the club. The last thing she had been apart of was her Derby team. They were like a family, and then she had yo leave. The club is like Tamaki's family… The blonde forced the thought away, she wouldn't be getting that close to the others. Instead of focusing on the spiral her thoughts had taken Strawberry headed into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

Devoted Knight

7,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tsukuri walks in and plops down onto one of the couches. Yawning slightly she began to speak. "Good morning. How are things?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff