This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Tsukuri walks in and plops down onto one of the couches. Yawning slightly she began to speak. "Good morning. How are things?"

Tamaki entered the club with a flourish of rose petals.

"Ah, good morning princess." He smiled at Tsukiri, bowing low to her and offering her a single red rose. "My name is Tamaki, and you are?"

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Strawberry entered the club and headed straight to the back dressing room where she put her school bag and skates away. She was still getting use to being a part of the club. The last thing she had been apart of was her Derby team. They were like a family, and then she had yo leave. The club is like Tamaki's family… The blonde forced the thought away, she wouldn't be getting that close to the others. Instead of focusing on the spiral her thoughts had taken Strawberry headed into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

(( Good morning, Strawberry. If you don't mind, would you take the time today to choose a song you'd like to do for a duet? Sorry for conking out last night-- I was dead tired.

Hmm...debating on weither or not Strawberry should learn about the true nature of Yanagi's condition the HARD way or not...=u= ))

Devoted Knight

7,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Tsukuri walks in and plops down onto one of the couches. Yawning slightly she began to speak. "Good morning. How are things?"

"Ah, good morning princess." He smiled at Tsukiri, bowing low to her and offering her a single red rose. "My name is Tamaki, and you are?"
Taking the rose Tsukuri smiled. "Oh wow thank you. I'm very good Tamaki."

(You are Tamaki?)

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri

(You are Tamaki?)

((Yes, I play Tamaki and Strawberry ^ ^ ))

"May I offer you some tea or sweets my dear?" The prince asked, kissing the back of Tsukiri's hand.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Strawberry entered the club and headed straight to the back dressing room where she put her school bag and skates away. She was still getting use to being a part of the club. The last thing she had been apart of was her Derby team. They were like a family, and then she had yo leave. The club is like Tamaki's family… The blonde forced the thought away, she wouldn't be getting that close to the others. Instead of focusing on the spiral her thoughts had taken Strawberry headed into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

(( Good morning, Strawberry. If you don't mind, would you take the time today to choose a song you'd like to do for a duet? Sorry for conking out last night-- I was dead tired.

Hmm...debating on weither or not Strawberry should learn about the true nature of Yanagi's condition the HARD way or not...=u= ))

((Well, would you object to Someday We'll Know from A Walk To Remember? Or Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee? Gah, I'll keep looking and make a list and we can choose.))

Hmm, I like torturing her so I'm good with the hard way ^ ^ ))

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura

((Well, would you object to Someday We'll Know from A Walk To Remember? Or Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee? Gah, I'll keep looking and make a list and we can choose.))

(( I freakin' LOVE Broken, so let's do that. I've got to listen to it now. <3

Aha, I've got a bad habit of making my characters suffer. vuv Good to know. ))

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura

((Let's do it emotion_dowant though my favorite Seether song is Remedy.

Lol, I one dumped hot tea of Strawberry just so K could see her in his shirt ; 3
We can time bubble hers and Yanagi's conversation from last night, cause you fell asleep and didn't ask her to do the duet yet ^ ^ ))

Devoted Knight

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri

(You are Tamaki?)

((Yes, I play Tamaki and Strawberry ^ ^ ))

"May I offer you some tea or sweets my dear?" The prince asked, kissing the back of Tsukiri's hand.
Blushing Tsukuri replied. "Umm some Lady Grey hot tea would be nice if it's not too much to ask."

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura

((Let's do it emotion_dowant though my favorite Seethed song is Remedy.

Lol, I one dumped hot tea of Strawberry just so K could see her in his shirt ; 3
We can time bubble hers and Yanagi's conversation from last night, cause you fell asleep and didn't ask her to do the duet yet ^ ^ ))

(( My favorite Seether song is Fine Again. It helped me through a hard time. <:3

Pffft. Oh gosh, poor Strawberry. I'm likely going to wait until Kyouya gets here to have Yanagi suffer, simply because I think it'd be of interest. A time bubble is an excellent idea-- I'll find the post right now. ))

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri

"Of course my princess." Tamaki smiled.

"I've got it Tamaki." Strawberry called from the kitchen, she was already in there after all.

"Would you like any sweets with your tea princess?" The prince asked, taking a seat beside her on the couch.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale

(( My favorite Seether song is Fine Again. It helped me through a hard time. <:3

Pffft. Oh gosh, poor Strawberry. I'm likely going to wait until Kyouya gets here to have Yanagi suffer, simply because I think it'd be of interest. A time bubble is an excellent idea-- I'll find the post right now. ))
((I have a song like that, Hero by Superchick.

Lol yeah, I've definitely put her through a lot. Oh, I have a feeling you're going to be the Daniel catalyst in this thread lol.))

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Shadow Lord Kyouya

Clockwork Royale

Green eyes blinked as she heard her name from the boys.

"What would you need to.speak to me about Yanagi?" The blonde asked curiously, her and Antoinette walking up to the two.

" Ah, you overheard us, did you? " Yanagi's lips curled up in a hint of a smile, casting a quick glance to the Shadow King, then back to the girl. " Do you have a moment, Strawberry? It's a proposition I'd like to run by you...and I'd rather do so in private. Not to worry-- it's nothing -serious-. "

"Um." Strawberry said, green eyes blinking in confusion. "Alright." She said after a moment, handing Tamaki Antoinette's leash before folksingers the Englishman.

Once the Englishman was sure he was out of hearing range of the Shadow King, he drew to a pause. Bending down a bit, he pushed the blonde's hair back from her ear, and whispered to her.

" I'd like you to duet with me during the upcoming concert-- I apologize for the secrecy, but I want it to be a bit of a surprise. " Yanagi drew back, mischief dancing in his emerald eyes.

Devoted Knight

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri

"Of course my princess." Tamaki smiled.

"I've got it Tamaki." Strawberry called from the kitchen, she was already in there after all.

"Would you like any sweets with your tea princess?" The prince asked, taking a seat beside her on the couch.
"No thanks." Tsukuri replied as she began blushing again.

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale

((I have a song like that, Hero by Superchick.

Lol yeah, I've definitely put her through a lot. Oh, I have a feeling you're going to be the Daniel catalyst in this thread lol.))

(( Daniel catalyst whut? o3o ))

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale

Strawberry blushed and resisted the urge to pull away as he tucked her her behind her ear. He doesn't mean anything by it. The blonde reminded herself.

Green eyes blinked in confusion at his request. "Why would you want to do a duet with me?" The blonde whispered back, blush darkening. "You don't even know if I can sing." She added softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff