16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri

"Of course my princess." Tamaki smiled.

"I've got it Tamaki." Strawberry called from the kitchen, she was already in there after all.

"Would you like any sweets with your tea princess?" The prince asked, taking a seat beside her on the couch.
"No thanks." Tsukuri replied as she began blushing again.

"Here you are." The blonde smiled, bringing a tray with a flowery tea pot and two matching cups to the prince's table.

"Would you like cream or sugar?" The prince asked as he poured their tea.

Clockwork Royale

((Lol, in the old thread a boy named Daniel forced K's hand and made him act on his feelings sooner than he planned because he had made K insanely furious by putting S in danger (even though it had been S's idea, lol).))

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale

Strawberry blushed and resisted the urge to pull away as he tucked her her behind her ear. He doesn't mean anything by it. The blonde reminded herself.

Green eyes blinked in confusion at his request. "Why would you want to do a duet with me?" The blonde whispered back, blush darkening. "You don't even know if I can sing." She added softly.

The Englishman wore the look of a satisfied cat-- like he knew something she didn't. He chuckled softly.
" You see, there's a perk to having pain-in-the-bum childhood friend like Joel, " He mused, tucking his hands into the front pockets of his slacks casually. " The guy is a complete gossip monger-- which means he knows EVERYTHING about EVERYONE, just so he can sort the true rumors from the false ones. It's a bit silly, really, doing research just so that he can be up-to-date on the latest happenings, but it's useful. "

The youngest Foster lowered his already quiet voice once more. " And a little birdie told me that you could sing.~ "

Devoted Knight

7,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Strawberry Pandalaura

"Here you are." The blonde smiled, bringing a tray with a flowery tea pot and two matching cups to the prince's table.

"Thank you...some milk and honey would be fine if you have some handy." Tsukuri replied taking in the aroma of the tea.

(sorry if I'm kinda slow at posting...i'm watching the last few episodes of the Adam West Batman series.)

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale

Strawberry blushed and resisted the urge to pull away as he tucked her her behind her ear. He doesn't mean anything by it. The blonde reminded herself.

Green eyes blinked in confusion at his request. "Why would you want to do a duet with me?" The blonde whispered back, blush darkening. "You don't even know if I can sing." She added softly.

The Englishman wore the look of a satisfied cat-- like he knew something she didn't. He chuckled softly.
" You see, there's a perk to having pain-in-the-bum childhood friend like Joel, " He mused, tucking his hands into the front pockets of his slacks casually. " The guy is a complete gossip monger-- which means he knows EVERYTHING about EVERYONE, just so he can sort the true rumors from the false ones. It's a bit silly, really, doing research just so that he can be up-to-date on the latest happenings, but it's useful. "

The youngest Foster lowered his already quiet voice once more. " And a little birdie told me that you could sing.~ "

Strawberry nodded, that did make sense. "A-alright, but I haven't been on stage in years and it was for dancing, not singing." She whispered back, biting her bottom lip in worry. She didn't want to mess up his concert.

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri

"Of course my princess." Tamaki smiled.

"I've got it Tamaki." Strawberry called from the kitchen, she was already in there after all.

"Would you like any sweets with your tea princess?" The prince asked, taking a seat beside her on the couch.
"No thanks." Tsukuri replied as she began blushing again.

Clockwork Royale

((Lol, in the old thread a boy named Daniel forced K's hand and made him act on his feelings sooner than he planned because he had made K insanely furious by putting S in danger (even though it had been S's idea, lol).))

(( Oh, pfft. I wish I had been there to see THAT. Ehe, it's true Yanagi has a way of stirring things up when you least expect it-- and not always in a good way. Poor boy-- he's got it rough. ))

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Strawberry Pandalaura

"Thank you...some milk and honey would be fine if you have some handy." Tsukuri replied taking in the aroma of the tea.

(sorry if I'm kinda slow at posting...i'm watching the last few episodes of the Adam West Batman series.)

Tamaki smiled and fixed her tea to her request. "So, princess, what are your hobbies? Are you a student here?" The prince asked curiously, blowing on his tea before taking a sip.

((Lol it's cool. I'm watching Wreck It Ralph with my daughter ^ ^ ))

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale

Strawberry nodded, that did make sense. "A-alright, but I haven't been on stage in years and it was for dancing, not singing." She whispered back, biting her bottom lip in worry. She didn't want to mess up his concert.

Yanagi raised an eyebrow. " Is that * nervousness * I hear? Why, I would have * NEVER * expected such a thing from all-American, go-get-'em Strawberry Poundcake. " The Englishman cracked a teasing grin. " Once you've been on stage, and flourished, it's not something you forget-- it's like riding a bike, or learning to make tea. It comes naturally after a while. * I * happen to have every confidence in you. "

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale

(( Oh, pfft. I wish I had been there to see THAT. Ehe, it's true Yanagi has a way of stirring things up when you least expect it-- and not always in a good way. Poor boy-- he's got it rough. ))

((Lol yeah, it was pretty great. S let Daniel shoot an apple off her head with an arrow. I think it was around page 120-something in the old thread.))

Kawaii Vampire

16,165 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Team Edward 100
  • Waffles! 25
"Good morning!" Exclams with happyness. A few steps into the club, the young lady just take sit in a couch, waiting for someone to make her day.

Devoted Knight

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Strawberry Pandalaura

Tamaki smiled and fixed her tea to her request. "So, princess, what are your hobbies? Are you a student here?" The prince asked curiously, blowing on his tea before taking a sip.

"Well as far as hobbies...I like to draw and write fanfiction. I graduated a couple years ago." Tsukuri replied taking a sip of tea.

(If by student you mean real life im out...idk if i would be called a student...lol)

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale

Yanagi raised an eyebrow. " Is that * nervousness * I hear? Why, I would have * NEVER * expected such a thing from all-American, go-get-'em Strawberry Poundcake. " The Englishman cracked a teasing grin. " Once you've been on stage, and flourished, it's not something you forget-- it's like riding a bike, or learning to make tea. It comes naturally after a while. * I * happen to have every confidence in you. "

Strawberry's flush darkened and she pursed her lips at the Englishman. "You watch it Mister." She threatened teasingly. "And fine, I'll do it, but if I'm horrible it's on you." The blonde said, shaking a finger at Yanagi.

Devoted Knight

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
(Please don't mind the cosplay avi...I'm waiting for my brother to join me on zomg...soo i will be dressed in this for a while)

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri
Strawberry Pandalaura

"Well as far as hobbies...I like to draw and write fanfiction. I graduated a couple years ago." Tsukuri replied taking a sip of tea.

(If by student you mean real life im out...idk if i would be called a student...lol)

((I meant your character, like if she was an Ouran student.))

"Well that's definitely interesting, what kind of fanfiction do you write and art do you draw?" Tamaki asked curiously.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
akemi_anna
"Good morning!" Exclams with happyness. A few steps into the club, the young lady just take sit in a couch, waiting for someone to make her day.

"Good morning Miss." Strawberry smiled, curtseying to their guest. "May I offer you tea, sweets, or charming company?"

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale

Strawberry's flush darkened and she pursed her lips at the Englishman. "You watch it Mister." She threatened teasingly. "And fine, I'll do it, but if I'm horrible it's on you." The blonde said, shaking a finger at Yanagi.

The Englishman laughed brightly, raising his hands up in an act of surrender. " I'll take full responsibility. "

(( End time bubble? o3o ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces