Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mistress Shiny
Strawberry Pandalaura
Mistress Shiny

"It's quite alright, it's my pleader to meet you Miss Shiny." Tamaki bowed low. "May I offer you some tea or cake?"
"Yes! Ah, I mean yes, both would be lovely." Still sheepish at her outburst. Really, at this rate she'd never make it past a week... "Tamaki, was it? It really is quite nice to meet you."

"Is there a specific flavor you would like my dear?" Tamaki asked, leading her to his table which was closest to the piano.

Shadow Lord Kyouya

Clockwork Royale

((I'm free till 7:20pm my time on Sunday, and I won't be able to get back on till about 11:00pm.))

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Shadow Lord Kyouya
Asakura Yukino
Strawberry Pandalaura

Clockwork Royale
The boy frowned lightly. " Ah, yes, the concert. I apologize for the delays-- between finishing up preparations, my excessive workload, and health concerns, I'm afraid they were necessary. " The youngest Foster paused a moment. " The next time I have free in the evening is this Sunday, though I'm not sure how convenient that would be..."

Kyouya considered this, then checked the black ledger to confirm his schedule. "I can probably arrange that, if the rest of the people you'd like to have there will also be available. I should warn you that my father is likely to have me on-call, so I may have to duck out partway through, but I should be able to be there for at least part of it."

Yanagi nodded lightly. " That should be just fine. I realize you've got personal duties to preform. " He tapped his chin with a finger, turning his gaze heavenward. " Mm...Kyouya, check in with Tamaki for me on the matter, would you? Joel brought up an idea last night during our...discussion..." He paused, as if ' discussion ' meant ' arguement ', but he was too polite to bring it up. " ...That I'd like to run by Strawberry. "

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

"Remember a while ago when we hugged you shirtless? Let's do it again~" Kaoru grinned. Hikaru looked over, shooting him a look like the thought of that pissed him off. Kaoru blinked a few times, looking at Hikaru, confused. "Did something happen while I was gone...?"

Panda gave Hikaru a very subtle 'dont even think about it' look before smiling at Kaoru. Hmm, I dont know... All your fans will get mad at me.
Curvaceous Panda
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

"Remember a while ago when we hugged you shirtless? Let's do it again~" Kaoru grinned. Hikaru looked over, shooting him a look like the thought of that pissed him off. Kaoru blinked a few times, looking at Hikaru, confused. "Did something happen while I was gone...?"

Panda gave Hikaru a very subtle 'dont even think about it' look before smiling at Kaoru. Hmm, I dont know... All your fans will get mad at me.

Hikaru looked away.
"I guess that's true... But how have you been, Panda? I haven't seen you in a really long time." Kaoru commented, his focus switching back and forth between his twin and her.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Mistress Shiny
Strawberry Pandalaura
Mistress Shiny

"It's quite alright, it's my pleader to meet you Miss Shiny." Tamaki bowed low. "May I offer you some tea or cake?"
"Yes! Ah, I mean yes, both would be lovely." Still sheepish at her outburst. Really, at this rate she'd never make it past a week... "Tamaki, was it? It really is quite nice to meet you."

"Is there a specific flavor you would like my dear?" Tamaki asked, leading her to his table which was closest to the piano.
((I Hate to bail but I have an interview in the morning and need to actually try and get a full night's sleep >_< Sorry!))

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Strawberry Pandalaura
Mistress Shiny

Mistress Shiny

"I'll take care of it, Tamaki," Kyouya offered. He slipped into the kitchen, still mildly unnerved at how alike the two of the seemed to be -- only the young lady was even more so.

He used the time with the tea and the cakes to recompose himself slightly, then returned with a well-laden tea tray of chocolate cake with strawberries and a cinnamon-spice black tea.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mistress Shiny
Strawberry Pandalaura
Mistress Shiny
Strawberry Pandalaura
Mistress Shiny

((I Hate to bail but I have an interview in the morning and need to actually try and get a full night's sleep >_< Sorry!))

((Lol, it's totally cool. You get sleep, I'll be here all weekend ^ ^ ))

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Clockwork Royale
[Yanagi nodded lightly. " That should be just fine. I realize you've got personal duties to preform. " He tapped his chin with a finger, turning his gaze heavenward. " Mm...Kyouya, check in with Tamaki for me on the matter, would you? Joel brought up an idea last night during our...discussion..." He paused, as if ' discussion ' meant ' arguement ', but he was too polite to bring it up. " ...That I'd like to run by Strawberry. "

"By Strawberry?" There was just the mildest note of curiosity in Kyouya's voice. "I can check with Tamaki, that's no problem. I take it you want to discuss the matter with Strawberry personally?" he confirmed, making sure to back out and give Yanagi the privacy he needed.

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Shadow Lord Kyouya
Clockwork Royale
[Yanagi nodded lightly. " That should be just fine. I realize you've got personal duties to preform. " He tapped his chin with a finger, turning his gaze heavenward. " Mm...Kyouya, check in with Tamaki for me on the matter, would you? Joel brought up an idea last night during our...discussion..." He paused, as if ' discussion ' meant ' arguement ', but he was too polite to bring it up. " ...That I'd like to run by Strawberry. "

"By Strawberry?" There was just the mildest note of curiosity in Kyouya's voice. "I can check with Tamaki, that's no problem. I take it you want to discuss the matter with Strawberry personally?" he confirmed, making sure to back out and give Yanagi the privacy he needed.

There it was-- that spark of emerald fire in Yanagi's eyes. That usually meant a bright idea...or good-natured mischief. In this case, possibly both. " Mhm. Strawberry. That's all I'll say on the matter. Now then, if you'll excuse me..." With a nod of regard, the Englishman turned on a heel, making a beeline for the blonde.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

Hikaru looked away.
"I guess that's true... But how have you been, Panda? I haven't seen you in a really long time." Kaoru commented, his focus switching back and forth between his twin and her.

She gave him a very innocent smile, letting the other twin sulk. I've been pretty well, haven't really been up to much. How have you been? I'm glad your finally back. Hikaru looks happier when he's with you.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Shadow Lord Kyouya

Clockwork Royale

Green eyes blinked as she heard her name from the boys.

"What would you need to.speak to me about Yanagi?" The blonde asked curiously, her and Antoinette walking up to the two.
Curvaceous Panda
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

Hikaru looked away.

She gave him a very innocent smile, letting the other twin sulk. I've been pretty well, haven't really been up to much. How have you been? I'm glad your finally back. Hikaru looks happier when he's with you.

"Just sick lately... But I'm better now, hopefully." Kaoru smiled. "He does?" Kaoru looked back over, Hikaru still looking away. "Awww, Hikaru, did you miss me?"
Hikaru finally looked back over. "Maybe..." A smile growing on his face.

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Shadow Lord Kyouya

Clockwork Royale

"What would you need to.speak to me about Yanagi?" The blonde asked curiously, her and Antoinette walking up to the two.

" Ah, you overheard us, did you? " Yanagi's lips curled up in a hint of a smile, casting a quick glance to the Shadow King, then back to the girl. " Do you have a moment, Strawberry? It's a proposition I'd like to run by you...and I'd rather do so in private. Not to worry-- it's nothing -serious-. "

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Shadow Lord Kyouya

Clockwork Royale

" Ah, you overheard us, did you? " Yanagi's lips curled up in a hint of a smile, casting a quick glance to the Shadow King, then back to the girl. " Do you have a moment, Strawberry? It's a proposition I'd like to run by you...and I'd rather do so in private. Not to worry-- it's nothing -serious-. "

"Um." Strawberry said, green eyes blinking in confusion. "Alright." She said after a moment, handing Tamaki Antoinette's leash before folksingers the Englishman.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San"
"Just sick lately... But I'm better now, hopefully." Kaoru smiled. "He does?" Kaoru looked back over, Hikaru still looking away. "Awww, Hikaru, did you miss me?"
Hikaru finally looked back over. "Maybe..." A smile growing on his face.[/quote]

Panda very dramatically sighed and rolled her eyes. I think miss you is an understatement. [/color:wynpvn
wynpvn7y:0="iHitachiin Hikaru-San"
Hikaru finally looked back over. "Maybe..." A smile growing on his face.[/quote]

[color=#FF34A4]Panda very dramatically sighed and rolled her eyes.[b] I think miss you is an understatement. [/b]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff