Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Nerd

It just happens when it happens. 3nodding

Precious Nerd

AngeIsThanatos
I keep missing it when the applications open up. >.< It's pretty tricky since I'm in a different time zone.

Is there a set pattern to when applications open up again or does it just happen randomly?

There is no pattern I'm afraid. I've seen it open a few weeks in between or even a few months. You will find it open eventually I promise. I have noticed that alot of the times it is opened, it stays open for several hours to a day since there are numerous spots available.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
milkbun
AngeIsThanatos
I keep missing it when the applications open up. >.< It's pretty tricky since I'm in a different time zone.

Is there a set pattern to when applications open up again or does it just happen randomly?

There is no pattern I'm afraid. I've seen it open a few weeks in between or even a few months. You will find it open eventually I promise. I have noticed that alot of the times it is opened, it stays open for several hours to a day since there are numerous spots available.

I was afraid of that. xd Looks like I'll just have to keep an eye on this thread.
AngeIsThanatos
milkbun
AngeIsThanatos

I was afraid of that. xd Looks like I'll just have to keep an eye on this thread.

I would advise that you keep checking the link once a day instead of the thread. Several times the application is open and no one posts saying "Well I applied today since the app was open".
What I did was put it in my favorites bar at the top and clicked it twice a day :3

750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
I got a question: Is there a time requeriment for a mod to be on?
Like during training...would i need to spend a minimum amount of time here or would i just take my time as i wish and be warned if there's something to be done (like a system PM or something)?

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Guria
Like during training...would i need to spend a minimum amount of time here or would i just take my time as i wish and be warned if there's something to be done (like a system PM or something)?

If you apply and are accepted to training, a certain time commitment is expected in order to fulfill the training requirements. Specific details of training can't be discussed here.

750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
AraTeran
Guria

If you apply and are accepted to training, a certain time commitment is expected in order to fulfill the training requirements. Specific details of training can't be discussed here.

Hmmm...yep, this time commitment was what i was curious about...because i spend a few hours/day at Gaia but rarely at same time since it depends of my class schedule.

Is it possible to check during the application process? Would be very sad apply, get accepted and then not being able to fulfill my side of the deal due my akward college schedule. sweatdrop

Precious Nerd

Guria
AraTeran
Guria

Hmmm...yep, this time commitment was what i was curious about...because i spend a few hours/day at Gaia but rarely at same time since it depends of my class schedule.

Is it possible to check during the application process? Would be very sad apply, get accepted and then not being able to fulfill my side of the deal due my akward college schedule. sweatdrop

There are plenty of mods and members in training that go to school full-time. I would not worry too much about having to log in at the same time everyday, just as long as you have enough time to commit and it does not interfere with your studies.

750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
milkbun
Guria
AraTeran
Guria

There are plenty of mods and members in training that go to school full-time. I would not worry too much about having to log in at the same time everyday, just as long as you have enough time to commit and it does not interfere with your studies.

Cool! Thx ^^
when can i apply? Is there a certain time?

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
____|-==+=when it all comes down to it...

You must check the application link frequently until an opening appears.

There is no set time for it to appear. 3nodding You just have to keep checking.

=+==-|____c'est la vie.User Image
Well i am 18 and i've been wanting to be a Mod since i started gaia but it said i had to be 18 so i was like "Aww D=" But yeah im here to be a Mod and ready to be one and to help people in many way's =] So if you can accept me in being one well just message me. Thank you and have a nice day =]

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Te Amo Chardey
Well i am 18 and i've been wanting to be a Mod since i started gaia but it said i had to be 18 so i was like "Aww D=" But yeah im here to be a Mod and ready to be one and to help people in many way's =] So if you can accept me in being one well just message me. Thank you and have a nice day =]
User Image
User Image

You need to re-read the FAQ. No one is going to PM you to tell you whether or not you can be a mod unless you have used the application to sign up. Only then will you receive a reply from the staff to whether you are deny or accept.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas