Welcome to Gaia! ::

my favorite final fantasy is FFX. it had a good story plot, good characters that you could inter-change in battle and good graphics.they need to make more games like ffx and ffx-2. domokun
My fav final Fantasy is FFIX, why, because the charcters were just so well thought out, the story line in my opinion was the best story in the series and the game play was far supirior to any other ff. the magic was kickass it's self and Zidane might be my fav char in the series.
Ryonin
Due to an over-abundance of this question over the last few months, I'm creating a thread for the specific purpose of discussing personal favorites.
If any new threads are created on the subject, they will be locked.
For that matter, I'll be locking the current ones as well.
Please try to keep spoilers to a minimum.

So say what you will.
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?
Why do you like it so much?
When did it Become your favorite?
Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?
i would have to say my favorite final fantasy game is final fantasy 8 cause it was like a hard core killin game , long game play and and squall is a kool name its like squrrel almoast , i love squrrels.
i like ffviii best, completed it loads
FF9 is a good game like most people have said but enough is enough all the final fantasy series are great as hell its the most popular Rpg style selling game out there and soon goig to be the best massive online role playing game out there so all i can say is well done square soft.
P.S. Final fantasy 10 is my fave sweatdrop
i like 9 and 10
You may be surprised when i say this, but my fav. was actually final fantasy tactics.The story was good, and the battle system was SWEET. I just thought it should've had a few more disks. crying ... and the game itself was a bit too easy for my tastes.
Final fantasy 6/3 all the way, It was the first one I've ever played and the game play was awsome! I guess my next favroite would be Final fantasy 9.
me I like VI and VII because the story was good
VI defines what final fanstay was supoose to be about and VII showed how love conquered all and how full motion video can rock

Dangerous Member

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii alllllllllllllllllllllllll [ff 8 heart is mine]

Dangerous Member

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
waawawawwawawawawawa crying crying crying 2 bad i cant bet ff8 i get 2 the last boss and i die awwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaa whatt happens at the end awwwwwwwwwwwwww crying crying crying crying

Dangerous Member

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
awwawawawawaw telll me what happens @ the end of ff8 please

Dangerous Member

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying i need 2 know awawawwawawaw
FFX is my fav. but you gotta love the first one cuz it started it all!
FFXI woot woot loved it since ive played it. it over took ffx real wasy love that graphics and the role playing in it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff