Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi ih hi hi hi hi hi hi
ff7 because its the first i played and out of all the ff games i played it is still my faveorite
My favorite is FFX because the battle system is so much better than the others. It replaced FFIX and I liked that one because in the battle system, you could use four frontline characters, instead of the usual three.

In Final Fantasy X, you could buy the cinematic events and that's what won me over. One drawback though is the aeon ability syatem, because you can't easily use the aeons abilities.
I have a hard time picking... I like 8 and 10.. Even though in all the FF games (that includes 9) I had to fight and kill all my fave characters. The only reason I wouldn't pick 10 is that I had to kill Guados... Wah! They're just so cute. Why would anyone want to kill them? I also didn't like how many times I had to fight Seymour, who was my fave in this one. So I pick 8. Just because I can't remember all to much about it now.
id have to go with FFX2 i just love the way the game play was changed into i got used to it and all the class's
Tank Girl II
I think Auron should have made a cameo appearance in FFX-2... I was really dissapointed that he didn't crying
Yes! i completely agree but i still love FFX-2
Don't mind my poor self, I just started today.

Anyway, IMO FF3/6 was the best with 2/4 close behind. I always was a fan of the older games and I still am.

With 3, I really liked how there was no "main character". You weren't forced to have a certain person in your group the whole time. Also, the story was great.

FF2 was awesome too, but I'll admit I got pretty pissed when Kain kept ditching the group. ^^;; Best quote of the game: "You spoony bard!" Hahaha...

All in all, the Final Fantasys that I have played (I-X) were all good in their own way, but (flame me all you want for this, nothing anyone says can change my opinion) after VIII FF seemed to...go down hill. Anyone notice how VIII had better graphics than IX? They were both good games but... *shrugs* Not just the praphics but even the stories... At least the whole amnesia thing is dying down. I swear in almost every game at least one person had amnesia or something close to it. But hey, I love the games and no matter what happens I'll always be a fan.
My Fav game was FF8. Im not really surewhy I just like it the best. after beating it, all the other 1's I played were really easy. RPGs are extremely easy now. I thought it was awesome how Selphie and Squall were in KH.
I really liked FFX 2 but it gets kinda irritating in some spots. All the FF games are really good in there own ways. but I still like 8 ^^
My favorite is FF7- because.. the game was classic. I mean, I know alot of people say that it's over rated or whatever but it just has something the other games DON'T. Could be the setting of the storyline, or the materia system.. but it was just- superior! >__>!!!
FF7 also had the chocobo racing and breeding. Possibly the greatest mini-game ever. Beats the hell out of that card-game bullshit.
My favourite would have to be FF9, I just loved how the characters looked and Zidane was different from all the other FF main guys (He was crazy, but in a good way xd ). And you gotta love the 'Retro-ness' biggrin
Tie between FF8 and Tactics thier both great
heart I have two favorite Final Fantasy games the first is Final Fantasy Tactics because it was different from the previous Final Fantasy games plus you could get Cloud on your party. The other is FFXI because being able to play online with fellow FF fans is fun but a little costy. heart
The best for me would be Final Fantasy VII, I guess Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy Tactics would get second place. I'm currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance which gets better and better, even though it doesn't seem to follow after the first FFT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff