Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like ff7 the most biggrin

Because of the chocobos and the wide array of choices you can make blaugh

I played the game, and so did my brother at the same time,he turned out way differenlty than me..

that was great to se blaugh
FF3 was my favorite because I spent atleast 3 years of my life playing it

FFXI is currently my secound favorite however.
Final Fantasy VII... why? Two words: Vincent Valentine!!! (Also, appearing in Advent Children.. oh yes!!)
I've played Final Fantasy VII-X, and Tactics. And I've started playing Final Fantasy X-2 and Crystal Chronicles. And I'm waiting on Final Fantasy XI and XII. But out of all the Final Fantasy stuff I've finished, I say that I can't decide. Every game has their greatness and their severe downfalls.
That's true i guess..

well, personaly, i still like 7 the best...

sepiroth baby blaugh
I must say that I have never played any FF game sweatdrop
My thoughts about FFVII was Sephiroth was the ultimate-lookin bada$$. The downfall would be choosing which spells, skills, and supports to use on each character. It took me half an hour everytime I needed to change them.
My absolute favourite is FFVI... It's definately the best roleplaying game I've EVER played.. biggrin Perfect story, music and though the graphics might seem a little old nowadays, it's still really good..
My favorite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy VI why ?

well final fantasy VI has a great context, it has a very well planed story, and the characters, the actions and the great moments ( like when you are figthing kefka"

This FF has been my favorite since i know, even more thatn FFVII and FFVIII, why ?

Final Fantasy VI or 3 in Snes ( Specially in Snes ) was an exciting RPG, it moves your feelings like waves on teh sea, well i know that Aerith death was a conmosion, but the destruction of the world and the reformation of it was very importanta to
Hmm cant reallie say which one was my fave.. let me think here, i played ff 5 on computer, i have ff 10 and ff9, i liked playing 5 much better but i love the grapics on ff10.... this is hard.. ill narrow it done to *drum roll* FF5 and FF10!!! haha tahst cheating. but my character will always be cloud...even tho he isnt in ff10 or ff5...i need help... sweatdrop
Sakura Youkai
Final Fantasy XIII ( cool
I LOVED THE ENDING TO THAT THING! OMG! IT WAS SOOOOO COOL!!!! domokun ::glomps Squall and runs away with him::

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

ya that one is the best! but the best is zell and rinoa
FF8 all the way zell is soooooo coool!
I guess that all of them are cool exept 10 i hate the ending!!!
FF 10 2 is my fav ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces