Welcome to Gaia! ::

i think that final fantasy 7 is the best final fantasy because the story line was so unique and was very intriguing scream foo fighters rock
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite? FF7

Why do you like it so much? It's the 1st one that really got me into the whole Series. Plus the characters are great and the storyline is compelling.

When did it Become your favorite? After playing: Tactics, FF8, and FF9

Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another? Always
i like final fantasy tactics cause its the only one i gots domokun
FF VIII, hands down, my favorite
My favorite is Final Fantasy Legend for the original Gameboy. It's really not a FF game, it's a SaGa game. I like FF7 too, but FFL is fun because it's portable....
FFVI. Although Kingdom Hearts is pretty high up on my non-existant "Favourite Video Game" list.

I like so much because it's just cool like that. I can't think of any other game with as much character involvement than this one. Plus I love the Opera scene. I had that song in my head for a long time after I played it.

Became my favourite after the Opera scene.
VII through IX were exceptionally well done, but the first two were also very decent. However, X and X-2 were pointless and should never have happened. That's about the size of it.
FINAL FANTASY X!!!!!!!
i have never seen such a great story....
and ffVII....i liked the carachters*sorry....im no good at english*
i found 10 okayishness, but 10-2 is hard as ******** for me and i didnt like it
i love alll ff games but 7 is the out and out greatest 9 is kewl and 10 is brill but 7 is the most playable and has the great storyline love the site ppl keeep it up
I loved final fantasy origins and viii wink
I found final fantasy viii hard but very rewarding
i preffer the finalfantasy 7 - 10 series myself but i cant wait till final fantasy 11 & 12
paulsly
I found final fantasy viii hard but very rewarding

what do you mean rewarding ??? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out