Welcome to Gaia! ::

It has to be Final Fantasy VII, it had the best plot, the storyline was abosuletly perfect. The characters had wonderful personality that reacts with the story. (Vincent. >3) I loved the map, and although the graphical art was that modern, it had loads of effect to the game.

Without the guidebook, one wouldn't even know what would happen after a scene was finished. Truly the best Final Fantasy game out there! Wish they would make a VII-2. Damn the rumors.
my favourite game is the IX

the graphics are so beautiful and all the character (except Brahne, Zorn and Thorn) are cute!!
I really love Garnet, Zidane, Beatrix and Kuja heart

Go, go, go FFIX!! xd
Definately VII. I love the story line and find it to be an interesting , complex, and well-supported game that kind of takes you away from reality almost into the game. Plus, Cloud Strife and Sephiroth are SO COOL!!! blaugh !!! I mean seriously, the awsome buster sword!?!?! and then Sephiroth's masumene blade that's like... 8 feet long!?!?! FF7 is sssooo not only my favorite FF game, but my favorite game overall! I love playing it over, and over, anmd over so many times until you would think I was bored,..... but I'm not! In fact, seeing as it has been, is, and always be my favorite, my views cannot be changed. Have fun with the new games guys, but I'm stickin' to old-school FF7!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh
Yes final fantasy VII is the best the story was super good and I was so sad when Aeris died. crying
FF7 ROCKS!!!!

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
...Dang, I just can't fully make up my mind on which FF is my favorite since I like them all, but I have to say that personnaly I liked FFVII the most seeing as it was the first FF I ever played and is the one that got me hooked on the genra.
My Favourite game is Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. Its amazing! Im obsessed with Harry Potter so this explains alot lol!!! You all should consider playing it. Don't play it on PC tho it sucks!! USE PS2!!!!
i say ffX is the best the graffics ar awsome the storys cool it all around rocks
FF VII Is my favorite... (Sephiroth rocks)
But I like both IX and X too...
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?
(I wanted to say all but...) IX

Why do you like it so much?
The characters, the story and the VILLAIN!

When did it Become your favorite?
Since I saw Kuja's Trance

Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?
It was the first one I played so... the firsy and only!
My favorite would most deffinitly be FFIX!! I love how the cut scenes look very detailed, a very emotional one ^^;.I like how the characters walk really fast rather than very stiff or very slow you know what I mean? And you gotta love the comedy and twists in it too ^.^

Beloved Pirate

FFX... because it's the only one I've played.... sweatdrop
My favorite is FFVI/III! Im an old school gamer, literally grew up playing NES and evolved with my gaming, it becoming more complex. FFVII came close to FFVI, but didn't cut it. FFVI has an interesting plot, kick a** characters, and the queerest villian ever! i want to see square remake FFVI for todays graphics!
I dont care what anyone says final fantasy 7 was the best in the storey line it had great graphics in its time and the best storey line of them all and not to mention the best set up in overall fun level no other final fantasy matches also there is said to be a movie of the sequel commiong out in japan but is unknown if it will be in the states i will watch it one oway or another now all the other ff7 fans cross ur fingers with me and lets prey they dont mess up the whole thing! domokun

Also if you havent played all of them dont put any of them down just cuz u heard about um or saw someone on one lil part you best rent that game and beat it all the way threw before you judge it got that good! domokun

Aged Codger

Yeah, FFVII rocks!!!
It had the best characters, the best plot and it made me cry!! crying
I love games that gets to you. blaugh

But I luv all of them. I've played everyone of 'em...but only finished four.. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff