Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
final fantasy vi

nothing beats the variety of characters and the dialogue in that game, no final fantasy i have ever played has kept me so invested before

Locke and Celes especially, their stories fascinated me the most, and i thought they made for a great romance

the setting was incredible too

Interesting Informer

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't think I've seen anyone who absolutely despises FFIX, It's universally the best Final Fantasy, in my opinion.

Although, personally, my favorites are FFX, FFXIV, and FFVI. I can't believe one of my favorite FFs is an MMO still.

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100

Of the Final Fantasy games I've played, I'd have to say it's a tie between FFVII and FFVIII. I really liked the characters (well, mostly Sephiroth, Vincent, Irvine, Squall, Rinoa mostly), and the music was pretty good too. I enjoyed the storylines and busting my butt to get everyone's ultimate weapons, even though it was a pain. FFVIII was the first Final Fantasy game I played, then FFVII.

FFXII is a strong second. The graphics were nicely done and I actually liked the battle system. Ah, Balthier... heart

Shy Noob

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Probably Final Fantasy VII. Ah~ The nostalgia and feels. I remember my Dad playing this game... And gosh was it beautiful. From the characters, to the music and back to the graphics at the time! And ooooh my gooood do I love Cloud and Sephiroth. Fangirl for life!

Sparkly Trader

10,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i really like final fantasy 5 heart whee
i have to say that ten was my fav
For me, its alway been Final Fantasy IX,beautiful backgrounds from Treno to Lindblumb, accompanied by the beautiful musical tracks like A Place to Call Home,and Something to Protect. I always love going back to it biggrin

Indestructible Lionheart

Final Fantasy IX. Besides it being the first FF I completed, I absolutely adore its characters, music, story, etc.

A really really close second would be FFVI. But I have yet to finish it :C

VanillaChocola's Husband

FFIX it was the game that i remember the most from my childhood the adventures that I went through felt none like any rpg i've ever played. there were obviously some that are better when it comes story or graphics but what matters is that it was a childhood memory. For me, no other game would top it's story because I was really into it as a child and no other game would make me feel the same since I won't be a child again. gaia_star emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira gaia_star

Firebreathing Comrade

Final Fantasy IX, closely followed by Final Fantasy X. Sorry, VII fans. IX is the better game.

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
Kingdom Hearts series of course, although when I first played I wanted it to be all final fantasy worlds they explore but soon Disney grew on me, after all they've been around since I was a kid. KH series is by far my favorite rpg.

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I love Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift ~ heart It feels a step up better than its predecessor. New races, new classes, new skills and obeying the Judge during battle is optional. Plus I like how the story goes besides the side quests, and I enjoy the in-game auctions. It kept me entertained for hours.

Other than that, I'd like to try the original Final Fantasy Tactics but I don't have a PSP...

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?
FFIII
Why do you like it so much?
I played the DS Remake and I enjoyed the atmosphere.
When did it Become your favorite?
Hah, I just spent so much time playing it with my dad. -That, and, I grew to appreciate it more as I grew older. And, started playing other RPGs (Bravely Default, FF Tactics and, FFXIV in recent years.) Oh! Nostalgia!

Excitable Explorer

8,400 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Master Medic 150
  • Hygienic 200
FFVI is my favorite. The characters and the story are so well-done, and I love how it has all these little cutscenes that add detail and flavor to the world and the people in it. I'm actually replaying it on my SNES right now and boy has it aged well, it's even better than I remember it.

It displaced IV as my favorite. IV was my first and will always have a special place in my heart but VI is just plain better.

X is in third place with IX trailing right behind that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff