Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cybering future - VR sex rooms

Garbage

Shuyajin
They'd need some pretty high-end technology to compensate for the weird things some people cyber as.

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cassidy Peterson
Shuyajin
They'd need some pretty high-end technology to compensate for the weird things some people cyber as.

MIT apparently already came up with a suit that can receive signals through the internet and simulate touch.

Garbage

linaloki
Cassidy Peterson
Shuyajin

MIT apparently already came up with a suit that can receive signals through the internet and simulate touch.
Can it scale to compensate for people who like to pretend they're giants? xd
Cassidy Peterson
linaloki
Cassidy Peterson
Shuyajin

Or covered in fur?

Or have tentacles?

Or roleplay extreme bondage?

Or bloodplay?

Or scat? That has to be more than touch; you gotta have the smell too...

....I feel gross now....

Garbage

Nonesuch Solo
Cassidy Peterson
linaloki
Cassidy Peterson
Shuyajin

Or covered in fur?

Or have tentacles?

Or bloodplay?

....I feel gross now....
Haha another thread I hang out in was discussing fetishes in the context of "it could be worse" and I wound up threatening to draw a giant melting centaur amputee.
Cassidy Peterson
Nonesuch Solo
Cassidy Peterson
linaloki
Cassidy Peterson
Shuyajin

Or covered in fur?

Or have tentacles?

Or bloodplay?

....I feel gross now....
Haha another thread I hang out in was discussing fetishes in the context of "it could be worse" and I wound up threatening to draw a giant melting centaur amputee.

gonk Do I want to know why? lol

Garbage

Nonesuch Solo
Because it's sugoi kawaii desu of course.

Also because I like to screw with people, pardon the pun.
Cassidy Peterson
Nonesuch Solo
Because it's sugoi kawaii desu of course.

Also because I like to screw with people, pardon the pun.

heart

Bashful Browser

"Shameless bump."

Bashful Browser

"A quick bump to my old thread. For the new generation to read."
My BF and I never:

Me: *humps*
Him: *licks*
Me: *touches ur naughties*

It's not like that. But we will sometimes talk sexy to each other in order to get each other aroused. I love talking him into a furious boner where he HAS to jack off. HA. Well, anyway, it's not the center of our sex life. We have way more IRL sex. Yesterday we were joking around about cybering, actually, and made a Star Trek "cyber" as a joke. Like, really cheesy s**t. He was Kirk and was like, *flexes muscles and clothes rip off* and I lol'd for like 10 minutes. xd

Toothsome Treasure

When in a long distance relationship, sometimes it's all you've got. And even then it's usually more elaborate than just "licks your cheek*. If we were closer we wouldn't rely on roleplaying it out, but since we've got 1500 miles between us, we do what we can.

Bashful Browser

The Magnificent Unsu
When in a long distance relationship, sometimes it's all you've got. And even then it's usually more elaborate than just "licks your cheek*. If we were closer we wouldn't rely on roleplaying it out, but since we've got 1500 miles between us, we do what we can.
3nodding
For me it was 1. the roleplaying and 2. the literacy. I enjoy writing erotica and when roleplaying/cybering you're doing that specifically to please someone else, so you learn how to please a specific person but also to write in an erotic style more generally. You also learn what you enjoy. It also did wonders for my RL sex life and made me a lot less shy in asking for what I wanted. 'Twas good. And educational.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff