6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Angelic M Plus
dalilab
i like this discussion it's cool and true
"I had almost forgotten about this thread. I come and go from Gaia so often."

Really, you necro this thread after a year in response to that? You may as well just say bump and be out with it. emotion_facepalm

Garbage

Yoshpet
Angelic M Plus
dalilab

Really, you necro this thread after a year in response to that? You may as well just say bump and be out with it. emotion_facepalm
On the other hand, it's one of the few reliable topics in this forum, despite the length of its downtimes.

Bashful Browser

Yoshpet
Angelic M Plus
dalilab

"I'm sorry, yes I did necro the thread. There's still plenty of discussion on the topic and it's not a topic that I clearly ever see discussed here. Would have it made any difference if I had just recreated the entire thread with my opening post?"

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
so what if people cyber? that doesnt make them bad

Bashful Browser

triZzha
"That isn't the point I was making, unless you were trying to reply to someone else."

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Angelic M Plus
triZzha
"That isn't the point I was making, unless you were trying to reply to someone else."

yeah i was trololol sorry. i clicked the wrong button or something like that. thanks for not raging on me haha

Romantic Lovergirl

21,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
Well I think the only justifiable cause for cybering would be to get better at writing. If you write erotic novels or lemony fanfiction, it's a great exercise and it can actually inspire the writer.

If you are bored go get laid u.u If you do it for fun then whatever with me, just know it's a bit silly, even if you're doing it anonymously.

Bashful Browser

Bianchi The Scorpion
Well I think the only justifiable cause for cybering would be to get better at writing. If you write erotic novels or lemony fanfiction, it's a great exercise and it can actually inspire the writer.

If you are bored go get laid u.u If you do it for fun then whatever with me, just know it's a bit silly, even if you're doing it anonymously.
"I can understand your point with the latter half of your response, however, some people simply cannot or don't want to just 'go get laid'. Cybering is a form of, how do I put it.... preference to some. It allows their imagination to take control and fulfill their desires/kinks a lot better than most can be done with an actual person."

Garbage

Bianchi The Scorpion
If you are bored go get laid
Alas, my boyfriend lives an 8-hour flight away, and even once his pending relocation is over, he'll still live a 4-hour flight away. Can't just "go get laid" without cheating on him, and also there's nobody around here I even could sleep with.

Romantic Lovergirl

21,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
Angelic M Plus
Bianchi The Scorpion

"I can understand your point with the latter half of your response, however, some people simply cannot or don't want to just 'go get laid'. Cybering is a form of, how do I put it.... preference to some. It allows their imagination to take control and fulfill their desires/kinks a lot better than most can be done with an actual person."

Oh well i've always thought that even people considered "ugly" can get laid, it's pretty easy if you actually try (not that i've tried actually but i can think of a few ways). Now if you have a problem like, you have a disease and no one would want to do it with you then I think cybering would be a way of experiencing it through their minds.

Bashful Browser

Bianchi The Scorpion
Angelic M Plus
Bianchi The Scorpion

Oh well i've always thought that even people considered "ugly" can get laid, it's pretty easy if you actually try (not that i've tried actually but i can think of a few ways). Now if you have a problem like, you have a disease and no one would want to do it with you then I think cybering would be a way of experiencing it through their minds.
"I think I covered that part (about diseases) in my original post. If not then I feel stupid for having not done so by now. Again, I'm not trying to claim that either sex/cybering is better than the other, just the views and opinions that cybering isn't as awful as many people make it out to be."

Romantic Lovergirl

21,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
Cassidy Peterson
Bianchi The Scorpion
If you are bored go get laid
Alas, my boyfriend lives an 8-hour flight away, and even once his pending relocation is over, he'll still live a 4-hour flight away. Can't just "go get laid" without cheating on him, and also there's nobody around here I even could sleep with.

Cheating is relative. Just kidding rofl

Can't you just wait for when you are together to do it? It would make it more special because it doesn't happen every day. Also you can make sexy phone calls (or whatever it's called), it's not cybering and I think it's more justifiable for couples. And you are together, but anonymous cybering with a stranger on the web... srsly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff