Conservative Exhibitionist

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cassidy Peterson
Dorinkingu
I find the entire notion of cybering to be incredibly awkward. gonk
I've had to stop because of the language my opposites would use sometimes. I'd just be laughing too hard at the outrageous metaphors ("honeypot"? really?), or else I'd get frustrated at the lack of ACTUAL SEX because he'd go on and on about how much his character was in love with mine.

YES. I KNOW THEY'RE IN LOVE. THEY'RE HAPPILY MARRIED. GET ON WITH THE ******** ALREADY.

Wantapet4
One of the most interesting things I find about Gaia itself is that cybering is against the ToS. While I can completely understand this (from a legal perspective), Gaia turns around and provides plenty of VERY suggestive avatar items, profile themes, characters, and their joke of a comic. Take a quick look at some of the monthly collectibles and it's not hard to find at least a few that only leave a tiny bit to the imagination of an avatar.
Well, there's a difference between toeing the line, and running screaming gleefully over said line at a full sprint xp

Back in the old days the front page even used to link to hentai websites. lol

xD I remember that!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nerd 50
Angelic M Plus

Finally, a thread that's not all about raging 'cause someone was caught cybering or being "totally disgusted at how people do this on the web".
I agree with you completely on all points. Cybering is just another form of RPing and can really help to relax. There's nothing wrong with it and it really can help people open up and vent out stress they might've built up over a difficult week or otherwise. I think it's a lot better if someone who's sexually frustrated cybers than if they go out and have sex with the first person they meet (or pay hooker) for many reasons but mainly because it's safer.

Bashful Browser

Forsaken Hollow 1084
Angelic M Plus

Finally, a thread that's not all about raging 'cause someone was caught cybering or being "totally disgusted at how people do this on the web".
I agree with you completely on all points. Cybering is just another form of RPing and can really help to relax. There's nothing wrong with it and it really can help people open up and vent out stress they might've built up over a difficult week or otherwise. I think it's a lot better if someone who's sexually frustrated cybers than if they go out and have sex with the first person they meet (or pay hooker) for many reasons but mainly because it's safer.
"Thank you very much for understanding many of my points and for posting." smile

Dangerous Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nerd 50
Angelic M Plus
Forsaken Hollow 1084
Angelic M Plus

"Thank you very much for understanding many of my points and for posting." smile
You're very welcome ^^
I think there are a lot of reasons, some better than others. You just gotta be discreet about it, cuz other people just don't wanna see that s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff