Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Spirit

19,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
* Username: Managodess
* Entry 3
* My third resolution is to finally put more time into my writing. I role play a lot around Gaia, but I feel it's about time I write something purely for myself. I won't start right off with a novel, but maybe some short stories or poems. The more I practice, the closer I might get to my end goal of someday publishing a book with my name on it.

Alien Prophet

11,250 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
♥ Username: kunokinz
♥ Entry #3
♥ My 3rd New Year's resolution for 2013 is to find a job! xD A nice one. c:

Obsessive Phantom

neuroplasticity
I want to do more logic puzzles. I like the mental stimulation, but I let myself relax over the holidays because work was so busy. Time to get back to it!

Beloved Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
CuddleThePumpkin
Entry 2

My new years resolution is to
BE THE GREATEST MASTER OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
heart Xena91388 heart

heart Entry #3 heart

heart Resolution heart
I resolve to keep my new job for more than a month and work well enough to receive top pay so I can help my now single sister and her son get back on their feet as well as all my other friends and family members going through hard times.
heart

Interesting Conversationalist

8,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
* Ice Sprite9
* Entry #2
* This year I also plan to write more poetry that is even better than what I already have on my profile.

Sweet Streaker

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Pahndah
Entry#3

My last resolution (for the day) is to improve in my art. It's a common goal, but for me there was a time period in which I was improving so fast but then life got busy and my progress slowed down....this year, I'll try to progress more and more in my talents and try to enjoy them to their fullest extent. gaia_kittenstar

Ursine Conversationalist

* Lady Djin
* I'm not sure what I'd call it, but I want to figure out what I want to do now that I know I can't follow my dream. I feel like I've made an irreversible mistake by going to uni and I need to know what I'm going to do after this year when I'll have to quit.

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
* Username: FatalityKaz
* Entry: #3.
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to help out more with the daily chores in the house; but more importantly; to become a better sister for my younger step-siblings.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

14,175 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
gaia_crown Inverted_Demon_Riana
gaia_crown Entry # 3
gaia_crown My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to draw more, and actually get my Dream Avi finished. 4 mil to go!!!!!! crying (Okay last entry till tomorrow)

Sugary Blob

User Image

* Username: Stacykins
* Entry #1
* Description of your New Year resolution: This year it's pretty simple for me..I want to be a better person. I want to spend more time with the people I love and to let them know I love them. This is important to me because I am getting older and I know nothing last forever so I want to make the best of it now. smile

Lavish Spirit

* Wolfertons
* Entry #1
* I resolve to practise a lot of drawing, so I wouldnt compare my art to others, whining over how bad it is. sweatdrop

Beloved Feeder

User Image

* Username: M y Tr ue Li g ht
* Entry # 3
* Do well on my school work, and keep up. Last semester I was a slacker, and I got barely passing grades, so I need to step up and stop taking school for granted.

Aged Noob

* Username: DeaD SerenaDe

* Entry #2

* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to bulk!

I've been underweight for a while and bulking this year hasn't gotten very far because of bad dieting.

Demonic Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
* Username: Yoshiki-san
* Entry #1
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!:
To lose the 10kg the doctor asked me to because I'm in risk of becoming diabetic... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff