gaia_angelleftgaia_kittenstar Resolve to Win!: A New Year's Contest gaia_kittenstargaia_angelright
Happy New Year Gaia!
I always love the New Year because it feels like a fresh start! I know, technically it is just a continuation of time, but January 1st always feels so clean and full of promise. Many of us make resolutions for the New Year and work hard throughout the the year to follow through with them.
In the spirit of New Year's resolutions, I'm having a contest - a "Resolve to Win" contest! It's easy to enter, open to all Gaians, and you could win 500,000 Gaia gold and 2 Monthly Collectible Letters for January 2013!
gaia_angelleftgaia_kittenstar Resolve to Win!: A New Year's Contest Rules & Guidelines gaia_kittenstargaia_angelright
What is this contest about?
Great question! This contest is about your New Year's resolutions - whatever things you want to achieve in 2013, we want to hear about them! And hey, maybe by posting, you'll find others with similar goals in common 3nodding
How long does the contest run??
This contest will run from January 1st - January 6th, 2013 PST.
How do I enter this contest?
Entering this contest is super easy! All you have to do is post your New Year's resolution in this thread and let us know what you are aiming to achieve in 2013. Entries should contain the following information:
* Entry #
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!
An example of a valid entry would be:
* Username: siskataya
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to deadlift 300 lbs! I've been working with my trainer to try and achieve this goal, and I am so close to making it! I'm going to try and get that lift by the end of 2013 biggrin
How many times can I enter this contest?
You may enter the contest up to 3 times (3 different resolutions) each day, for a possible total of 18 chances to win! Please make sure to number your entry in your posts though - helps to keep things organized! ^^
I don't live in the US - can I still enter the contest?
Sure can! As long as your country allows you to enter contests like this, you are certainly welcome to join in the fun and try for a prize! (By entering, you declare the you checked and indeed, your country allows you to enter this contest!)
Can I win more than once?
Sure can! As long as your entry is eligible, all entries you make will be entered in the random drawing. Hope you have at least 18 resolutions for 2013 XD
Are any topics off-limits or that will get me disqualified?
Resolutions posted must be something you can achieve! If you are working toward a long -term goal, then post a resolution to achieve part of that goal this year.
Also, no inappropriate content - all resolutions posted should be Gaia-appropriate, and content should not violate Gaia's Terms of Service or Rules & Guidelines. Even if you personally have some spicy resolutions for 2013, keep it clean when posting in this contest xd
Sounds great - but what can I win?!?!?
Each day I'll randomly pick 2 winners from the contest thread and those winners will each receive: *500,000 Gaia gold and 2 Monthly Collectible Letters for January 2013!
Pretty good prizes just for posting your New Year's resolution, right?
gaia_angelleftgaia_kittenstar Resolve to Win!: A New Year's Contest Winners' List gaia_kittenstargaia_angelright
Winners for January 1st are: Richu_Pichu and The Owl in The Cowl
Winners for January 2nd are: sexygingerbear and sabelladawn
Winners for January 3rd are: Nie Chan and Willow Nephrite
Winners for January 4th are: ozkur and Alys_Pickles
Winners for January 5th are: Akumu Nakidasuand xPurebloodxAkirax
Winners for January 6th are: SlightOCDand l-RussianVodka-l
Username: Mad~Madisson Entry #1 for Tuesday, January 1, 2013 My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to do everything in my power to get a job! I graduated last year and I've had no luck what so ever with finding or getting any type of job. Hopefully this year will be different.
* Username: Your Neglected Sex Toy
* Entry #1
* I'm finally going to lose a lot of weight, cause I've been stuck with too much fat for a long time now. What follows is that I'm going to exercise more and eat more healthy food in order to actually feel healthier, cause my up-to-now diet has been making me feel sleepy and not kinda feeling-well enough. So yes, I'm going to take care of my body to be healthier! ♥
* Username: Sagebomb
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to find a job where I can make a difference in animal lives, and one that I can carry on as a career. I have the degree behind me, some experience, and have a visa in the works that Im just waiting to get processed. In short, I aim to make this the year where I find my career.