Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Username: Shadow Lucifer Devans

Entry#1

New year's resolution: I will get my grade in school high enough to pass and graduate

Beeping Bear

*Username: KawaiiLuluChan
*Entry #1
* My New Years resolution is to study more for tests and things, and to not wait till the last minute to do things

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
cat_4laugh

* Username: Nyadriel
* Entry # 1
* to reach Alchemy level 6 this year

cat_4laugh
Username: Archille
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to burn my unwanted belly fat.

Demonic Worshipper

Little Ryuusei

Excuse me,but could you please tell me, what hair item is that which you are wearing? emotion_c8

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
usename;only1kev
entry#1
resolution;my resolution is try to be able to save money and for is because im trying really hard not spend much this year so i can spend it on someone that is very special to me

Invisible Junior

* Username: Chrysanthemum Noire
* Entry # 3
* and another would be to stop eating so much . . .unheathy foods. or rather be able to
balance what i eat. since i usually eat meat dishes, i'll try to eat more vegetable dishes too.
/ okay posts them all up on her cork board

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Username: Xolaki
Entry#3

Today's final New Year's resolution is... To not be so uptight on myself. I'll try to balance the hard work and laziness. Hopefully... I'll... Think about stuff more... And so.

Lovergirl

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
*username: MagicAndMusic
*entry #3
*I re solve to practice my violin more. This is the one I know I'm going to break... I normally only practice when there's a competition or I have a solo. I learn things quickly, so I get all of my skills just from playing in class. Still, it would be nice to practice more. Especially since I'm competing in three months with a three pag esolo sweatdrop

Ruthless Genius

11,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Angelic Ankh
Entry #1

My new years resolution is to gain weight. My current metabolism is very unhealthy, and honestly quite scary. I'm losing more weight than I should. sad

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
* WraythRose Darkthorn
* Entry # 1
* To improve my drawing and colouring skills, I've been letting them lapse this last year, and I will need to find a job soon (in illustration/animation) so I really need to be better than I am right now!

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
* Username: Ladybird Sauce
* Entry #2
* My second resolution for 2013 is to clear out my bedroom at my parents' house. There's so much junk in there that I just don't need anymore, and it would be nice to have a neat and tidy room for once.
* Username Thinker Sis
* Entry #1
* I wanna get MARRIED! heart

Powerhungry Demigod

Username: Little Ryuusei
Entry #2
Ah, I'm going to try and start taking my dog on a one hour walk daily, It would be really good and healthy for both me and him! I wanted to lose a few pounds anyway, get back down to 120 ^^

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Username: savvycrazy
Entry #1: for Tuesday, January 1, 2013
My New Year's resolution for 2013: Is to get my mom to listen and let me move with my dad. I am tired of being the oldest of 7 children and I want OUT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff