Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
* Username Strawberry-Fappuccino
* Entry # 2
* My new years resolution is to venture out and be less shy, because being a shy person will get you nowhere in life.

Jolly Warrior

* Username Zen849
* Entry # Umm.....I think I am the 108 and up on the Entry number sweatdrop not to sure if I did it right.

My Resolution.....well that's easy, Be a Better Person and Get My Current Goals done!

Aged Noob

* Username: DeaD SerenaDe

* Entry #3

* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to spend more time with family.

With a full time schedule now I hardly have time for family let alone friends and partner sad

Original Vampire

9,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
* Username: Captain Rose Nipples
* Entry #: 1
* Description of your New Year resolution:
Try to complete at least 1 SAT book. I kept telling myself to do it, but I was too lazy. This year, I'm going to complete a whole book. How? I think i'll start slow by doing 25 questions per day then increase my speed later on.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
* Username Yaunie13
* Entry #2
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!

Another one of my resolutions for this year is to complete my second semester of college (freshman!) and make it on the dean's list. I'm one of the first of my family to actually make it to college (only my mom and 3 cousins went to college) and I want to make my entire family proud by being successful for them!
*username: II_reST--IN--PEace_II
*entry #1
*my new years resolution is basically to actually perform my resolutions from the past years

for me.. its kinda stupid to just actually write or promise to oneself about new year's relosution without doing anything. so there smile 3nodding 3nodding

Romantic Nerd

* Username: l2 a d
* Entry # 1
*My 2013 New Year's Resolution is to buy a house. This is not just important to me but to my bf as well. We have been living in an apartment for about 3 years now and every year the rent just gets higher and higher and we just can't save money anymore for a house. He works two jobs and I work one plus I'm a full time student. We have found houses that we can afford but due to our rent always going up we haven't been able to save emotion_facepalm

Blessed Genius

* Username: father of nutella
* Entry # 1
* I want in 2013 is to maintain my time in studying,bonding with my parents and playing gaia to have a better time management. My achievements is to have a better year and to have a high grades in school while playing gaia. rofl I want this achievement because this is for my own good 3nodding
* Username: Kennys Moustache
* Entry # 1
* My resolution is to get a job as soon as I can, I am hoping to save up enough money to go to the Wyoming Dinosaur Museum. It's been a dream of mine to see Dinosaur fossils.

Militant Sweetheart

16,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Username: Simplyfied
Entry #3

My third New Year's resolution for 2013 is to tie all loose ends when I leave town. I'm gonna move out of the college dorm in two months and I don't want to leave behind any unfinished business. I've already started carrying stuff back to my parents' (because I'm going to live there for a month ot two looking for a flat). 3nodding

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
* Username: l-l a r l o t
* Entry # 1

* Description: I think my biggest resolution is to do as much as I can for the community, to volunteer in charities and Housing for the homeless / churches, whatever I can.

I have been wanting to volunteer for a while as the homeless community in Michigan is HUGE. I went through tough times myself this year and I know how hard it was to feel validated in such a harsh situation.

So I want to be that person that can be there to let them know I support and believe in them.

What is life if you don't have at least one person standing behind you?

13,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Username : UK Gagaboy
Entry #1
Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!

My resolution is to continue volunteering to help the disabled people in my local charity. I want to help every week and also take the people on more day trips.

Dapper Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
That's so cool! heart

Interesting Conversationalist

8,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
* Ice Sprite9
* Entry #3
* Finally, for my third entry. I wish to progress within my long-term goal of living to be 200 years of age. I know what I must do, but it is extremely difficult. This goal is special to me. It is one of my top three long term goals. As they say, dream big and excel higher.
Username: shinkunosuna
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to (finish) writing a book. I'm a good writer and I've got very good plots and stories, but I never sit down and write them out. The purpose of this is to give me financial support. I'm a volunteer with a fantastic NGO in rural Cambodia and I live on less then $150 a month from my savings. I got 6 months more to go and I want to stay here and work here at least another year (probably longer) so I figure I write a book and sell it. If I'm lucky and I get a a couple thousand for it I won't have to worry about my finances for next year and I can continue my work here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff