Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fatcat

User Image User Image

Username: Louisa Iris
      Entry #1
      My New Year's resolution is to be more disciplined when it comes to my eating habits, as well as in my lifestyle. I just discovered that I'm a diabetic, but that if I'm to have my balanced diet as well as healthy lifestyle, I'll be able to control it. I want to live a long, good life, so I'm going to start being more conscientious when it comes to treating myself.

User ImageUser Image

Conservative Raider

* Username: Casyta
* Entry 1
* This year I want to finish my my community college course and get accepted in a good college to get my bachelors degree in interaction design.

Ursine Conversationalist

* Lady Djin
* To set money aside so I can go to Russia. What's the point in learning a language and never going to the places where it is spoken? I don't think I'll be able to go this year, but I can definitely start saving.

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Username: Akina

Entry #1

Resolution: To get my portfolio updated and apply to a bunch of places so I can start down a career path I enjoy and pursued a higher education for instead of being stuck in another meaningless dead-end job.

Generous Prophet

Username : the hime
Entry # 2
resolution : Be more daring and try out extreme sports , such as surfing , white water rafting and parkour !

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Name: Xolaki
Entry#1

My New Year's resolution was to start being more talkative and not-so-selfcentered. Gettin some friends would be cool, too, since I've been quite shy for so many years.

Invisible Junior

* Username: Chrysanthemum Noire
* Entry # 1
* My resolution this year is to stop being lazy and work on the things that i put of on gaia. like replies to roleplays, threads that i was intending to make but are not yet done.
/ lame but needs to stop procrastinating even in these things

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
* Username: Laertes Ursus
* Entry # 2
* My resolution for 2013 is to do as much as I can out of love for my fellow man.
* Username: kuris-chan
* Entry #2
* Another new year resolution is to learn how to use music making software so that I can produce the songs for my mixtape. I want to at least be able to make rough demos if I can't get the complete thing done so that someone else might be able to help me.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
* Username Yaunie13
* Entry #3
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!

Another new years resolution, and I know how cliche this is, I want to lose some weight and not gain a pound back! I know it's weird but my freshman 15 was actually a negative 15, so I'll try to lose even more weight.

Invisible Exhibitionist

Username Gerdholijo
* Entry # 2
My new years resolution for 2013 is to learn how to say YES instead of NO.... I'm afraid to make a mistakes, so I chose to do nothing... These years I'll try my best to change that.

Hilarious Prophet

* Username: Sinful Fool
* Entry # 1
* My new years resolution for 2013 is to try to better My family and I's lives. I sepnt so much of 2012 fighting with my ill grandmother, mother, and little sister, that we forgot to simply stop and enjoy the fact that we are not alone, and still have each other. I want to try to make my grandma's short time left much better then I did last year.
* Username myhearts123
* Entry # 1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to exercise regularly. I tend to stop exercising and stay inside in the winter.

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
* Username: Laertes Ursus
* Entry # 1
* My resolution for 2013 is to sleep proper hours.
* Username: dragonlare_dark_lord
* Entry # 1
*My New Year's Resolution is to get my lazy bum a** out of the house and do some pigy back riding, what?!?!?,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff