Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Prophet

11,250 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
♥ Username: kunokinz
♥ Entry #2
♥ My 2nd New Year's resolution for 2013 is to take a pic a day for my boyfriend, he wants to start a Shay collection. x)

Dedicated Vampire

8,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Username:ailter
Entry#:1
My New Years resolution is to play gaia and get all the items in my wishlist untill the end of the year and when i have enoung funds for my Guild i will donate 1M to 1 player who is really new to gaia so they can experience what i experienced here in gaia! heart heart 4laugh 4laugh

Excitable Lionheart

*Sharo Cuppycakes
* Entry 3
* My resolution is to self-publish my first comic book!

Fashionable Friend

* Username: Soffsin
* Entry #1
* Description of your New Year resolution:
My resolution is to finally find out who I really am. I have been living 16 years now without knowing who I am. I have always lived my life in someone else shadow and that has to end now.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

14,175 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
gaia_crown Inverted_Demon_Riana
gaia_crown Entry # 2
gaia_crown My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to help my mom, with her up coming difficulties. Help take care of my younger brother, and GUT the garage.

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
heart Xena91388 heart

heart Entry #1 heart

heart Resolution heart
I resolve to keep my new job for more than a month and work well enough to receive top pay so I can help my now single sister and her son get back on their feet as well as all my other friends and family members going through hard times.
heart

Shy Perfectionist

* Username: justicecream
* Entry # 1
* I want to finish my Pokémon Diamond nuzlocke run, because I started it in the Summer of 2011 and I should stop stalling! emotion_facepalm I'm quite far too.
* Anime_S2er
* Entry #1
* I am going to learn how to cook since I'll be living on my own soon. I'm moving out in a couple days, so ya know, learning how to cook for myself would be useful. wink

Beloved Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
CuddleThePumpkin
Entry 1
My new years resolution is to go out more often and learn to drive a ped biggrin

Loving Elder

* Nilla
* Entry # 1
* My New Year's resolution is to get a job in the video game industry, composing music. And one step already taken, is me attending the Video Game Developers conference in March.

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
heart Xena91388 heart

heart Entry #2 heart

heart Resolution heart
I resolve to keep my new job for more than a month and work well enough to receive top pay so I can help my now single sister and her son get back on their feet as well as all my other friends and family members going through hard times.
heart

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
* Username: Your Neglected Sex Toy
* Entry #3
* I'd like to learn a sign language into order to be able to help disabled people whenever I meet them in my life. I've been wanting that for a long time now, but never really could find time for it and this year, I want to find someone who can actually teach me that or find some books and study based on them.

Lovergirl

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
*username: MagicAndMusic
*entry #2!
*I resolve to read more books! Last year, I read a book a day. Now I'm just on the internet all the time, and we all know how that goes.

Toxic Bunny

14,875 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
* lithiumHair
* Entry # 1
* To get much better at my drawing skills! Also to get a job and move away from my hometown!
* Username: Precious Savage
* Entry #: 1
* My New Years resolution is to finally make a commitment to lose weight. With the Anime Convention coming up, I want to look fabulous and turn heads with my cosplay costume. I am cosplaying Ranma 1/2 (girl Ranma) and I want a rockin' body smile This really makes me want to achieve this goal, for I have been looking forward to the convention all year long! whee This resolution will come true smile That's a promise! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff