Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like the sweet sealie. it's super cute.

Friendly Lunatic

My favorite is the Nitemare Scarf, from December 2003.

It's my favorite because I like gothic things, and I have an obsession with long scarfs. Plus, I've always liked it and wanted one ever since I been on Gaia. [I joined in 2007 originally]. :3

Hilarious Seeker

The Wasp(2011) is my favorite December MC so far. I love how the item has a whole outfit you can put together and that the pants make your avatar have a different leg position then standard. Items that change the avatars standard poses are worth while to me.
I think my favorite December MC would have to be the from the first: the Angelic Scarf. It just seems so warm and cozy, and it makes anyone look angelic. Its simple but not.
December 2008, Silent Night. I really like that raven - very dark and cool. Also the top is neat : )
Seraphic bow because it's awesome as either a bow or wings heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
i would have to say angelic scarf it is so pretty =3 heart
I've always been fond of Silent Night. It was a nice design and the name was a nice subtle way to stick to the seasonal theme without dumping snow white and ice blue all over the items like in some other years. Shame it didn't have a matching pair of pants though.

Friendly Dabbler

13,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Angelic Scarf for sure. <3
It's so pretty. c:

Divine Hellhound

My favorite is the December 2007 Frostbite Blade. Those staff's are just gorgeous.
i would have to say the nitemare scarf. just wish i could afford one. emotion_8c

Newbie Newb

The Wasp, It has black and gold and I like Black and gold

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite was the Snow Feather.
I wasn't playing gaia at the time it came out, but I spotted it on the marketplace a few months ago and instantly fell in love with it. It's so elegant and beautiful and would go perfectly with my avatar's silver hair. I also really love the colour scheme.

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite Monthly is the december hat make great present for anyone.
My favorite monthly letter is Ninja Headband. because i`m a cosplayer and i can use it for my ninja avi^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff