Welcome to Gaia! ::

0nlyFans's Wife

i think it would be the bubu kitty it so cute smile

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
yum_cupcake My Fav is the Winter Rose...
the elegance of white petals falling on my hair...
makes me wanting to have one someday <3 yum_puddi

Sparkly Explorer

11,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Heckler 50
DJ Helsing
User Image

Want to Win a December 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all-time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why?

• Submit your entry before Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite December MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite December MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a December MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a December 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Polar bear! That was SO cute!
Oh my Deary, I find Winter Rose just delightful. Such beautiful poses warm this old woman's heart!

Vicious Lover

Angelic Scarf, colour.
My favorite December monthly collectible would have to be the Silver Laurels. They go great with almost any outfit you put together. Equipping it as the anklets and armlets gives your avi an elegant touch. ^.^

Desirable Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
nitemare scarf
- its really cute

ChaseTheFlame's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

14,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Firestarter 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
█ █████ ███ ████████ ███ ███████████ ████ ████████ ████ █

𝖎 𝖘 𝖙 𝖗 𝖊 𝖘 𝖘O F 𝖞 𝖔 𝖑 𝖊 𝖓 𝖈 𝖊 XXXXXXXXXXXșɑʏș
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Love is dead, love is gone, love don't live here anymore...
● ♫ ♪ ♫

I would say winter rose. It has some good uses for different kinds of avatars (cute, elegant, etc).

Dapper Prophet

22,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jeeze that's a toughy. I would probably have to go with the winter rose. It seems to be a favorite amongst many, and it's just soo pretty<3

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Id say my favorite December Monthly collectible is the Angelic scarf... The reason is that its as the name says angelic and its very comfy looking as well.. Another word for the angelic scarf is beauty withot doubt.. 3nodding

Generous Genius

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
emotion_bigheart My favorite is December 2003!! emotion_kirakira Angelic scarf is so cute and it makes me happy inside emotion_yatta ...and my favorite color is blue... emotion_facepalm

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
my favorite is the wasp,it looks fomal and it also can be used to cosplay reborn from katekyo hitman reborn! it's sad knowing now that it will soon expire and be only available in the market for a high price cry

Shameless Capitalist

10,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
My favorite is the Snow Feather. I think the bird is adorable and the dress is inventive yet classy.

Toothsome Lover

My favorite December MC would be Silver Laurels because its the first MC that I bought during my first time on Gaia. It took me a long time to save up for it and that was back in 2009. I loved the white tree in the background emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff