Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Informer

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
My favorite would be silver laurels. ahaha. It's really awesome. It was like the substitute for Golden Laurels = way more expensive.
My favorite december MC would be 2007's Time Piece because i'm a fan of the steampunk design and that item makes it possible for my avatar to rock out that look.
Angelic Scarf. Obviously.

I love this item because it reminds me of the glory days of Gaia, when I first started posting. It allows me to feel nostalgic.

Also, it matches my Gaia t-shirt.

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
My favorite December MC was the Winter Rose from 2006. It has always been one of the more beautiful items on Gaia and is now a classic. It is my favorite winter item. I love how you can stand in the rose, and it is one of the older items that that is able to layer really well with the newer ones.

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
My favorite December mc has to be the Angelic Scarf from 2003 whee . Honestly, it and the Nitemare Scarf came in pretty close (and the latter would probably match with most of my clothes better) but I love the Angelic Scarf's design so much more whee ! As to why I like it compared to all the other items, it's mainly because I love scarves that cover the mouth. Also, it's simple in that it only has one pose, but I like that one pose the best out of all the other winter MCs 3nodding .
Mine is the Winter Fox Mink.

The reason is because I was in the market one day (the month I started, December 2005) and I saw one for sale for 250 gold. I was shocked and thought I was seeing it wrong but bought it anyways. I messaged the user selling it and asked if she mis-priced it and if she wanted it back I would give it back. She said that no she would buy donation items (monthly collectables) and sell them cheap for newer users and for younger users that couldn't afford real cash to get them. I was super surprised about how nice she was and that kindness has been found all over Gaia since then, for me, and it has kept me on Gaia all these years later. It's sad that I see less and less users like that on here now-a-days, but I still have hope that some of the original users that didn't care about money or gold, and only cared about the site itself and having fun with friends, are still here.

Every time I see a winter fox mink I think back to then and am reminded why I still continue to visit Gaia.
whee

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
None of them are because they're all pretty good in a sense of their own.

That I'm too busy looking at October collectibles since it's my birth month.

GIVE ME A REASON TO LOVE DECEMBER COLLECTIBLES!

Beloved Survivor

Angelic scarf because I simply love how pretty it is, as well with the difficulty of matching it to something that i have else to wear for my avi ^.^;

Hungry Lover

I don't even know what the MC of this December are... -.-

I want them anyway, December's are always best!
DJ Helsing
User Image

Want to Win a December 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all-time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why?

• Submit your entry before Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite December MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite December MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a December MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a December 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

The Angelic Scarf for sure. C: I love how it is to match with an avatar outfit. I'd love to try. biggrin Please pick me

Thieving Tactician

12,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
Dec. 2006, The Winter Rose. It has such gorgeous poses. Especially the dress and rose hairband.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
it docent matter which one they r all beast

OG Gaian

Hands down: The 2006 Winter Rose. It's an elegant piece that I simply adore. It shows off the beauty of nature and the white makes me think of one's purity. Then again, I am just a nutcase with some many cookies~!

-Eats cookies-

OMG! I love these~!

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Angelic Scarf. I've always loved the blue/white colors of the angelic items.

Cheery Cat

Angelic Scarf!
Even though I don't own one, I've always wanted one!
I just like how it drapes around the body.
In a very heavenly kind of way, which fits the theme!
n wn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces