Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Senshi

A dark monster has emerged from the darkness and spoken;

"I like Scarlet rose, because its red, even if you hate the dress the petals can go with almost any avi.It adds a perfect atmosphere to an avi as a background and makes the avi look"

Dangerous Lunatic

17,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
My Favorite MC would have to be the NM scarf from 2003. This is because someone gave it to me that I cared for greatly but I ended up losing them in a sad turn of events I would rather not go into. Although, if I was to get one for all of the wonderful people on gaia it would stand as a reminder for me how much someone can mean to you even after they are gone.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
My favorite December MC would Be Silent Night.
I loved everything about it. ^-^ The various poses! ^-^

Shy Shoujo

yum_puddi 2003's Angelic Scarf, simply because it looks like a piece of high fashion, yet is functional at the same time. Nonetheless, the shade is most definitely a gorgeous blue. It also appears to be made from silk of some sort which gives it that elegant and stylish gleam.

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
2008's Silent Night. It reminds me of Fakir's sword from Princess Tutu. I'm not sure why but that's always what I've associated it with.
I think my favorite December MC would have to be the from the first: the Angelic Scarf. It just seems so warm and cozy, and by definition it makes one look angelic. It's very... comforting.
I think that my favorite would be the ancient katana because i think it would look good on my avatar and ive been wanting to get it for a long time

Aged Browser

My favorite December MC would definitely have to be 2006's Winter Rose. It has so many uses, from the ever-versatile Petal Rain, to the different pieces of clothing, to the bouquet, to the single rose held between an avatar's teeth. It's a very elegant item that goes well with basically any avatar setup. 3nodding

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Angelic Scarf is my favorite MC of all time so it is most definitely my favorite MC from December. It is cute and it's hard to find items to match it, I like that because it's a challenge to use. <3~

Romantic Millionaire

16,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I would have to say the Winter Fox Mink. It's soft, fluffy, and rather adorable. And I have a few really passionate 'No Fur' friends and it creeps them out when I wear it. It's quite funny to watch their reactions! But they all know its in good fun.

PS: The earmuffs on the Mink is adorable/my favorite!

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I think my favorite December MC would have to be the from the first: the Angelic Scarf. It just seems so warm and cozy, and by definition it makes one look angelic. It's very... comforting.

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
my favorite has to be last year's outfit. I really love how it looks so snowy ^.^ though the winter puppy, um.... Maximillion is a close second, though I don't know if that counts as a collectable or not ^^"

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm going to say The Wasp. While I think the Nitemare Scarf from '03 is really cool, The Wasp really conveys a story in its poses.
I'm a big fan of scarves, and The Wasp has an awesome one, with other cool poses to boot.
Winter Rose for sure! It's so beautiful! Its items are simply divine...A rose petal dress? Amazing. I've seen a lot of gaians with Winter Rose on, and just about all of them look so nice...it even says in the description of the item "The Winter Rose is the most beautiful flower in all of Gaia." .....A perfect way to explain it. The collectable would make me feel like a princess just to have one on. The Winter Rose is definitely at the top of all the December collectables. heart

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
The OMG hat! I love it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers