Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

My all-time favorite December monthly collectible is the 2003 Nitemare Scarf.
It is my favorite because I like the way it looks, and I have wanted it for a long time.

Naughty Moonwalker

I think My favorite would have to be the Bubu Kitty. Its cute, affordable in the MP and whats not to love about an orange kitty.

Lonely Lunatic

I love the Winter Rose item.
It's such a timeless beauty, and it has some nice poses.

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
As much as I love the look of the Winter Rose, I think my absolute favorite December MC is the Elemental Hair. I think I use it in more looks than any other item I have, and I have A LOT of items.

Snarky Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ancient Katana. I had quested for it for so long. The poses were simple yet elegant and tasteful if used right. I gave mine to a friend when hers was stolen.

cylleona's Partner

Interstellar Abomination

Nitemare Scarf
the only '03 MC that I like. it's the first item I ever really wanted when I first joined even though I'll probably never get it at this point.
I just like the way it looks even though it's bulky, and I like the item description too.

Familiar Receiver

my favorite December collectible would be Angelic scarf.. that item is so old, but soo pretty. it may look vague due to the cause of a simple color but its still an item that i'm looking forward to be the favorite of the December collectibles.

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500
That's a hard one D:

Whilst I really like the weaponry items, I'd probably have to say the elemental hair - because it's an AWESOME concept. Portrays each element as a hair style. Because the styles vary from one another they can work on a multitude of avatars <3

Anxious Citizen

My favorite MC of December is Silent Night. I like the sort of dark feeling about it.
My favorite December monthly collectible is snow feather because it is absolutely gorgeous.

jarryidc's Significant Otter

Trash Nymph

My favorite item would have to be Silver Laurels from '09. I find it to be a very exquisite item that fits the description of a "White Christmas". 4laugh

Lonely Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My favorite would be the Angelic Scarf! It's the best scarf that gaia has ever made and it fits the avatar so well that it makes any avatar look elegant and distiguished.

Questionable Genius

Bubu Kitty so cute!

Shameless Nerd

My favorite Dec. MC would probably be the Silver Laurels.
It's very beautifully done & detailed. One of my favorite completely white/silver items for sure! My favorite pose is the tree though, it's so delicate and beautiful and when paired with a good avi, it makes it 10x better! At least in my opinion mrgreen

Codebreaking Survivor

Definitely the Elemental Hair. Who wouldn't like to have hair that cool?! Don't have enough gold to buy one now, but the water part would definitely go well with this idea I had for my avi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff