Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Glitch

15,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
My all time favorite Monthly Collectable of December is 2012!
I don't know what items they are yet but I love them.. xd Why? Because they aren't out yet.
But if I can't use those.

I would say December 2009 is my favorite.
I like the Silver Laurels.. Then again most my avatar's use white in them. My favorite and most used is an angel theme.
Ice Tiara, the color is just so bright and cheery, plus it's something not a lot of people use!

keloiidmilk's Princess

Shady Bunny

December MC? the Silver Laurels, so cute, elegant & easy to use :3

Dangerous Informer

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Wasp because of the cool black and gold and spy theme
My favorite is the Serpharic bow because I do archery IRL and it looks pretty bamf

Invisible Regular

13,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I love Black Sheep because I love the horns in it
My favorite December Monthly Collectible of all time, would have to be the Winter Rose! One of my friends gave it to me when I first started Gaia, so it holds a special place in my heart. heart plus, it's so beautiful! smile

Sweet Strawberry

18,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hmmm my favorite MC ... I would have to say silver Laurels or the AFK scarf hands down... my reason for the laurels is that they are a lovely all purpose item. Be it for a light or dark avitar it's silver tone goes with about everything.
My reason for the AFK scarf is simply because durring the winter months it gives a cute flair to any winter girl avi outfit you can come up with. My current avitar for example... it isn't quite childish, but it is cute and gives off an adult flair. Just because it is cute and has hearts on it doesn't mean it takes away from the outfit. heart

However I am a big fan of most of the MC's Gaia has some pretty creative idea's. heart
Much loves and Good luck to everyone in this contest.
xd I personally feel I don't have a chance.

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
December 2010: Seraphic Bow & BuBu Kitty Plushie
reason: cats are awesome and this looks interesting.

Aged Noob

6,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Winter Rose without a doubt! hands down! that's my favorite because it's a pretty dress and I love roses and my birthday is in December! YAY bonus.

Interesting Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My favorite December MC is this 2011's MC, the Wasp. The black and gold color's go well together, and I like how the pants allow different positions. The MC also reminds me of a look that could be used back in the day, mainly from old TV show's like how the coat is and such. It's very good.
I like the Nitemare Scarf of 2003. Because its a fairly cool item and still something i'd love to get again one day.

Hallowed Explorer

Id have to say Winter Rose because It was an item I had a ton of back in the day and it was a pretty cool item. :3

Sparkly Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
I like the 2011. The hand warmer and seal ear muffs are adorable.
My favorite would be the first December MC ever. I love the nightmare scarf. Because its so perfectly fitting to my tastes. I love black, and suits quite of few of my avatar outfits. I've wanted one ever since I came to gaia in '06.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff