Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
                  BOWTIES ARE COOLxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  ↘↘ AND STETSONS ! AND FEZZES ! AND BUNK BEDS !

contest ;;

Probably a tie between the OMFG hat or the Nitemare Scarf,
                    when I think of classic Gaia items, those are the two I think of.
                    Not to mention, the Nitemare Scarf is sort of the crowning achievement of the entire Nitemare Collection making it a must have.

BOWTIES ARE COOLxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

corvias's Princess

Sex Symbol

My favorite DEC monthly collectible was the Lunar Sash.

I loved it because the blues were so pretty and the movement that was imitated in pixels was some of the best I have seen on gaia. And it is such a unique design Nothing else on Gaia is like it <3

Moonlight Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
2009 Silver Laurels. I love silver, and the items have a wonderful earthiness to them.

Fashionable Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite December monthly collectible is Sweet Sealie. It's really cute and adorable. Also, both genders would look suitable wearing Sweet Sealie. smile

Romantic Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
i love the angelic scarf...its so cute and fluffy AND my person would have liked it. but it was cute.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200
BuBu Kitty Plushie would have to be my favorite it's so cute and fuzzy. it reminds me of my orange tabby cat <3. It's so cute and just i love it to DEATH biggrin

Regular

Scarves were the best. They looked nice, but I could never find a good avatar for them ):

ceeanya's Pardner

My favorite december collectable is Winter Rose ( 2006 ) because it is the first monthly collectible I ever bought. It is also a wonderful item that can be used several different ways. I can be a beautiful bride, a "one" with nature, an earthly goddess.. The possibilities are endless. o u o

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Angelic Scarf.. why? i just love the scarfs biggrin
What’s your all-time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why?

OMG HAT : D
I have always wanted that hat. Ever since i first joined gaia.
But i have never had enough gold to buy it ; u ;
And i'm pretty sure i wouldn't find a way to make it look good on my avatar.
But i still love it :'D

Original Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
My favourite december mc would have to be the angelic scarf, though i have never had enough gaia gold to obtain one, i have tektek'd myself with one many of times, and it is just to cute and versatile making it the perfect item. smile
[[Hard to say, but at the moment i love Ithilldyn Armor because that hair is close to becoming a trademark of mine. Love that hair.]]

Fairy

My favorite December MC would have to be Snow Feather( 2008 ). Its reminds me of snow and December which I love. It's such a pretty item! I love feathers and the owl is so darn cute! heart

Fashionable Protagonist

nitemare scarf.
simply because i love scarfs,and this one fits with most of the avis that i use

Dapper Gawker

Angelic Scarf >w<
December '03 wink
I'm questing it and It's just so damn beautiful emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash