Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Q:What’s your all time favorite March Monthly Collectible and why?
AWell, my favorite March MC of all time would have to be 2004 Thank you letter(Fuzzy Penguin/Baby Seal slippers).
March 04 fuzzy penguin slippers because I like that they are something kinda new (or were at least). I like something beyond just the normal clothes and shoes.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
My favorite is the demonic bow from March 2006. I have always loved bows, when I was little I always wanted to grow up and be able to use one. Sadly it hadn't came true so when the demonic bow came out I had decided to settle with that!
My favorite is the Kiki kitty (March 2005)! It's a kitty, it's white, and it became an awesome memorable icon of Gaia--not to mention, I have a cute plush of it on my desk~ smile

Victorious Conventioneer

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My love item of March is the Demonbow of 2006. 2006 was the year I originally joined gaia and I have been hooked since. It wasn't until a few years later that I got the demonbow and fell in love with it. The demon bow had been with me over the years, only recently did I trade in my loving demonbow and dark halo for the fallen wish and hidden aces. Some day I might go a buy the demon bow again. I start missing my black wings the demonbow gave me.

2,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I love the mach 2008 MC cause it has Alice in wonderland and the samurai two of my favorite things in the world

Fluffy Millionaire

10,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Mythic Hair of March was my favorite, I currently own and use since it fits my angel theme which makes it all look original. Plus the variety of poses it offers for all the sexes

Durem Witch

13,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kiki Kitty. No contest. 3nodding

9,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Chyaku norisu Scarf (February 2006)
Its just such a lovely and versatile scarf that I think looks well in mostly any look or style. It also reminds me of a ninja theme that makes it just that more wonderful because ninjas are truly epic. In addition the price is fairly reasonable in my opinion. I am questing one but am too swamped at the moment with school to get it but I literally would spend all my gold on it if I had the chance heart

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
I would like to say my favorite would have to be the 2008 Wonderland, because it is an amazing representation of Lewis Carrol's story, and I have always been partial to the story.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
I'd have to say that my favorite March MC is the Demonbow. Back when I joined in '05, I didn't really "get" Gaia. I didn't play the market, I didn't play the games, and I barely hung out. But I always loved the avatars and the creativity that came with making them. I fell in love with the pixel items and the charm of our chibi avatars. My first ever Tektek dream avatar had a Demonbow in it, and I've adored the item ever since. XD There's something about it that really makes me love it; probably because it gives the avatar such neat wings. I had that item plastered to my avatar for about a year. It, the Chain of Command, and the ORLY bag were what made my avi who he was back then.

Clearly, that's not the case nowadays, but I still hold a huge measure of fondness for that there Demonbow. It was a prized possession of mine...though it's one I haven't put on in awhile. I'ma go dust that baby off, methinks. <3
my favorite is Wonderland, its my favorite fairytale >w< that and match girl D: so sad-anyway, plus i saw the new movie and i love it even more!! 8D

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wonderland,because I really liked everything with it. The bunny hood is so cute and so is Alice's dress. X3 What I liked the most was the Mad Hatter's Hat and Cheshire Cat's smile. :] It brought so many good memories from when I was little. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite movies aside from Pinnochio and Toy Story. :] It would also be great if there was an item similar to Pinnochio. x] If there is,then I can't seem to find it.
March 04 fuzzy penguin slippers because I love penguins!!

Celestial Shapeshifter

I would say Wonderland has been one my favorite March mc.
Because I always like Alice in Wonderland since I was younge. And because the mad hatter hat was one of my favorite items for a long time, I always wore it with my avi, and I even made one in real life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff