Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Giver

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
March 2008, Wonderland has always been a favorite of mine. I would have to say probably because of the movie Alice in wonderland. It's always brought good memories and the Cheshire cat is simply amazing as well as the hat for the Mad Hatter.

Witty Prophet

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Personally I've always loved the roro puppy. Even if it was glitched for a pretty long time, I loved it a lot more than the Kiki Kitty and most of the other collectables. I don't use it as much, but its still my favorite march item hands down.
Demon Bow by far. it was the first collectable i got on my old account. loved that thing

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i really liked the spring nymph. it looked so cool!

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
my favorite is the winter rose because its just so pretty, beautiful and cute 4laugh
March 2004 Penguin Slippers! biggrin
These things are so sweet! I've wanted them even when I was a lowly nOOb,
and penguins are so cute in their little tuxedos, they're just ready to go to fancy fish restaurants. ^^

Timid Glitch

16,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
[DashDotDotDash is Speaking!]

My favorite has to be: Mythic Hair (March 2007)
I find that It isn't one of the most well known about MC's
but I just love the Esessence of Luna Hair as when ever I see it I just fall inlove again as It can go with Quite a few outfits,
also It isn't quite a "in your face" as Elemental Hair (No Offence)

Err... I guess thats my pitch good luck everybody!

>:3
Awesomesauce.
My favorite monthly collectible was the Golden Laurels because it was one of the first collectibles introduced when Gaia first came out in 03. I didn't start playing until 08. I missed my opportunity to get one. This once in a life time chance to get a collectible is a one in a million. I hope I am that one.
My favorite is the frog, simply becuase it reminds of my childhood where I found the cutest frog and wanted to keep him, so I filled up the bathtub and kept him there. And my mother returned and heard a ribbit and it freaked her out, she screamed very loud, and sadly we didn't get to keep him. She made me throw him back out into the wild backyard. But now there is a gaia frog to remember him by.
My favorite March collectible is the Samurai Yoroi since I'm collecting all the armor-style items on Gaia.
My favorite March collectible would have to be the Mochi the Puppy. Would wouldn't want an adorable little dog following them all around Towns?

Fashionable Junior

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I noticed the contest end is soon,good luck to every one.
My item favorite its KiKi Kitty Plushie, for that always I have liked very much the cats, and even more for that it is a very pretty cat.
My favorite is mythic Hair
I like very much the fantasy types of hair 3nodding

Hilarious Survivor

9,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
My favourite March MC is Samurai Yoroi.

The Reason is it matches prefectly with Samurai Wig with pose 7. I have it, it's really good. Gaia logo on pose 7? Epic win!

cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces