Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Found 392 items worth a total of ~486,227,894,312 gold." And for all that, I still haven't gotten my Mini Angel Wings! crying Perhaps because I only have 353,601 gold and don't want to sell anything. whee

birdman3131
Sitwon
Does anyone else feel like Gaia (or at least C&T, since is this the only part I see) is dying?

It seems like the number of threads has been dropping recently, at least the number of threads I've even felt like clicking on has fallen off a cliff in the past months.

I'm starting to think about doing like Rydian and just dropping it permanently.
It has been quite a while since I was here regularly. I went from checking it several times a day to once a day to a couple times a week to these days I check about once a month. (At least in tech talk)
I find about as much stuff after a month as I used to in a day or two. This has been slowly dieing for ages.

I really don't want to see this place vanish because it is still the first (and only) online community that I participated in all that often.

I know what you mean. I tried to check in to see if I could be more involved again, but I'm having difficulty finding things to comment on anymore. sweatdrop

Aged Lunatic

contrains
"Found 392 items worth a total of ~486,227,894,312 gold." And for all that, I still haven't gotten my Mini Angel Wings! crying Perhaps because I only have 353,601 gold and don't want to sell anything. whee

birdman3131
Sitwon
Does anyone else feel like Gaia (or at least C&T, since is this the only part I see) is dying?

It seems like the number of threads has been dropping recently, at least the number of threads I've even felt like clicking on has fallen off a cliff in the past months.

I'm starting to think about doing like Rydian and just dropping it permanently.
It has been quite a while since I was here regularly. I went from checking it several times a day to once a day to a couple times a week to these days I check about once a month. (At least in tech talk)
I find about as much stuff after a month as I used to in a day or two. This has been slowly dieing for ages.

I really don't want to see this place vanish because it is still the first (and only) online community that I participated in all that often.

I know what you mean. I tried to check in to see if I could be more involved again, but I'm having difficulty finding things to comment on anymore. sweatdrop

Check game items, it seems tektek doesn't cover a lot of the old game items anymore, there are a lot of them that seem like they have a bordering silly high-worth.
The account worth checker is very, very wrong.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Aged Lunatic

Sonic Offline
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pkEL6JH2a7MVBCQ1VNMjdGWEk/edit?usp=sharing

I feel so leet.

And then you realize you're using OSX and wonder what you're doing with your life. >.>

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Synapt
Sonic Offline

I feel so leet.

And then you realize you're using OSX and wonder what you're doing with your life. >.>
Hopefully in a few years I'll be making money off the iSheep :3

Regardless, I have a Mac because i wanted a Mac. lol. Needing one to do iOS development is just a convenient necessity.

Aged Lunatic

Sonic Offline
Synapt
Sonic Offline

I feel so leet.

Regardless, I have a Mac because i wanted a Mac. lol. Needing one to do iOS development is just a convenient necessity.

See realistically I don't actually mind OSX, it's just the "Mac" platform (at least Mac Desktops) I generally dislike simply because of apples price jacking for the same hardware you get anywhere else.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Synapt
Sonic Offline
Synapt
Sonic Offline

I feel so leet.

See realistically I don't actually mind OSX, it's just the "Mac" platform (at least Mac Desktops) I generally dislike simply because of apples price jacking for the same hardware you get anywhere else.
The laptop lines really aren't that bad. Yeah they're more expensive, but not nearly by the margin people like to claim. Maybe by only a couple hundred, which is nullified by the student discount (and added iTunes credit when timed with the back to school deals)

Desktop, though, I agree is kind of questionable.

Aged Lunatic

Sonic Offline
Synapt
Sonic Offline
Synapt
Sonic Offline

I feel so leet.

The laptop lines really aren't that bad. Yeah they're more expensive, but not nearly by the margin people like to claim. Maybe by only a couple hundred, which is nullified by the student discount (and added iTunes credit when timed with the back to school deals)

Desktop, though, I agree is kind of questionable.

Yeah that's why I noted the desktops specifically, they aren't as bad with like the macbooks and stuff but honestly I still haven't seen anything in them that would make me wanna get 'em.
Sonic Offline

I feel so leet.
Is that image cropped or is the resolution really that low?

Unrelated:
100 pages to go.
Come on, come on!

Aged Lunatic

The20
Sonic Offline

I feel so leet.

Unrelated:
100 pages to go.
Come on, come on!

Does it really matter? razz

I think this topic has probably been the effectively longest running and maybe largest non-CB general-topic thread in a long time no? Admittedly haven't really looked into any other forums in a long while though.
Synapt
The20
Sonic Offline

I feel so leet.

Unrelated:
100 pages to go.
Come on, come on!

Does it really matter? razz

I think this topic has probably been the effectively longest running and maybe largest non-CB general-topic thread in a long time no? Admittedly haven't really looked into any other forums in a long while though.
I glanced over a few forums (not all of them).

I found 2 threads in the Memorable Threads section that have more than 10k pages.

As for the Chatterbox .... there's a thread that has the official goal of 10 million pages. Started in 2008 they currently have 213k pages. Extrapolations would suggest another 300 years till they reach their goal, give or take. And then there's the one million pages thread which has some 800k pages - running since 2004, extrapolations suggest they'll reach their goal in Spring or Summer 2017.

Avatar talk has a 47k pages thread.

Lifestyle discussion has a few 4k and 5k pages threads.

The Aquarium has several huge threads, including at least one 10k+ and two 8k+

The threads in Barton Town (Roleplaying) are surprisingly small, i only found one 3k+ and one 2k+ on the first three pages.

Heaven has a 15k+ thread.

The Anime forum has a 9654 pages sticky.

The music forum has several xboxhuge stickies and threads, too.

This list is by no means complete; the threads in question may be subject to change.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
The20
Sonic Offline

I feel so leet.

Unrelated:
100 pages to go.
Come on, come on!
It's a 2010 MBP. Yes, the resolution really is that low.

:c

Everyday Cat

Ehehehehe I am so ******** kawaii.
These charm things are great to trade for other people's items! Inflation isn't nearly as bad right now either. Still horrible, but improving...
I need a new laptop, the current one can't handle 1080p videos. Or maybe it's that the video file is 11GB ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff