Welcome to Gaia! ::

The20
CSquared
nouveau sereph
Good luck with your book, man! I ran out of steam 36000 words in on my last attempt. sad

Thanks - I'm 83000 in so far, and I have hit something of a block, but it's mostly because I haven't quite worked out where I'm going with the story threads I'm currently working on. There are multiple groups of characters, and I only have a detailed plan for two out of about six. Hurray.
Redshirts?

Not specifically, no. There are disposable characters, but all these groups are Kirks, Spocks and McCoys.
Note to sonic, grey, and whomever else:
I have been chatting with a dev about the parser issue and they passed your spring cleanup and bug report threads to the proper dev.

Here's to hoping.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
New module starting soon. Got the first book "Getting Start With Objects." Alone with Post Natal sister and colic-y baby for a month whilst parents are on holiday. Sister being completely stupid and moaning how hard it is to be a mother, away from her friends, and not in her job.

This is all despite her wanting to be pregnant so badly that she opened up her legs for a man that wasn't her husband and ******** up her marriage.

Yeah, I've been off dealing with that s**t.
Lanackse-Kanvae
New module starting soon. Got the first book "Getting Start With Objects." Alone with Post Natal sister and colic-y baby for a month whilst parents are on holiday. Sister being completely stupid and moaning how hard it is to be a mother, away from her friends, and not in her job.

This is all despite her wanting to be pregnant so badly that she opened up her legs for a man that wasn't her husband and ******** up her marriage.

Yeah, I've been off dealing with that s**t.
urg....sounds like a barrel of fun. Wsh you luck with it.
Post an RC version of Snacks i hopes of making her feel better.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Sen Natsu
I have been chatting with a dev about the parser issue and they passed your spring cleanup and bug report threads to the proper dev.

Here's to hoping.
The two in charge of the parser know about it already.
Sen Natsu

Here's to hoping.
Let's see if they're competent.
psychic stalker
Sen Natsu

Here's to hoping.
Let's see if they're competent.

lol, Troubleshooting just to test the competency of the people who built the system. xd

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sen Natsu

Here's to hoping.

Won't scream until I see blood.

Dangerous Trader

Any of you play TF2? I'm looking for more people to join me in mvm boot camp sessions.
I do, but need to get a controller. Laptop gaming.
I play but with friends, cannot stand over 200 ping for TF2.

Dangerous Trader

Sen Natsu

We've talked about this before razz
Ryuke Dragon
Sen Natsu

Yeah. Aparently TF2 and trackpads are not made for eachother.

Dangerous Trader

Sen Natsu
Ryuke Dragon
Sen Natsu

Yeah. Aparently TF2 and trackpads are not made for eachother.

I'd suggest a wireless mouse like the g700 or similar. Small USB port, usb plug hard to destroy (a required feature), and good response. Also I imagine the interface is hard to navigate with a controller.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff