Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sen Natsu
Ryuke Dragon
Sen Natsu
I do, but need to get a controller. Laptop gaming.

We've talked about this before razz
Yeah. Aparently TF2 and trackpads are not made for eachother.
How can you do anything with a trackpad? I hate those things, never use the laptop without a mouse.

Shameless Enabler

Maybe you've just used shitty trackpads. It is usually the first thing to go when a company is looking to make savings, sadly.
nouveau sereph
Maybe you've just used shitty trackpads. It is usually the first thing to go when a company is looking to make savings, sadly.
The usability just isn't the same as a mouse (it was and always will be a makeshift solution), the available space is much smaller and the position is awkward. Then there's the problem of accidentally hitting the trackpad while typing, moving the cursor to some arbitrary position you never meant it to be ...
Thankfully my laptop lets me disable the trackpad.

Shameless Enabler

I don't mind mice, man, but I can get much more done with a well-made, responsive trackpad, paired with an OS that actually knows how to leverage it (OSX's gesture support has become excellent). I've used trackpads almost exclusively for over 7 years though, maybe, like wine, it's an acquired taste. haha
nouveau sereph
I don't mind mice, man, but I can get much more done with a well-made, responsive trackpad, paired with an OS that actually knows how to leverage it (OSX's gesture support has become excellent). I've used trackpads almost exclusively for over 7 years though, maybe, like wine, it's an acquired taste. haha
Same here. There are a couple games that I will go track down a mouse for but even with 90% of games I will use a trackpad instead. Hell. The last decent mouse I had I gave to a friend cause I had won it and had no use for it.

Original Gaian

Ryuke Dragon
Any of you play TF2? I'm looking for more people to join me in mvm boot camp sessions.
I'd be willing to party up; my profile is /kiyoske, but I have the nickname of Arcade Gannon right now.

Loiterer

Hi guys. [Q] here. Changed accounts.
I know I don't really post in here and I'm not sure many oldbies are still here, but today Google transitioned everything that was in google docs to google drive. I haven't used google docs in forever, so when it said I had files waiting for me, I decided to check it out.

I FOUND THIS FROM 2007.

Title: THE LIST (C&T)
body:
In this sheet, all people I've had crushes on/would bone. *= grew out of it, or not AS interested (any more) This is in no particular order.

Arethic*
ramiel
FraX*
livedifferent* (lost hope)
WindPower*
Ophi*
U-235
Xeon Sempai*
DopplerZero*
Skye Darkhawk(?)*
Twistex* (as stated before, father/mentor figure now. ******** him would just be creepy)
Black Ex
Rayquazza(sp)*
Slacker85 *?* (can't really tell anymore)
myspoonistoobig
Fimion*
Hoggs*
Bornes
Hey, I remember you! wink
Bornes
I know I don't really post in here and I'm not sure many oldbies are still here, but today Google transitioned everything that was in google docs to google drive. I haven't used google docs in forever, so when it said I had files waiting for me, I decided to check it out.
Several of the folks you remember waste their lives on IRC (in ##GaiaCT on FreeNode) now and never come back here. About a third of that list, actually.

Loiterer

psychic stalker
Several of the folks you remember waste their lives on IRC (in ##GaiaCT on FreeNode) now and never come back here. About a third of that list, actually.
Ah, well, I'm not looking to "rekindle" anything, I just thought the list was entertaining, so I posted it for a laugh. I don't even remember making such a list or even why the hell I would do it.

Thanks for the info. And I remember you too! xP
birdman3131
nouveau sereph
Same here. There are a couple games that I will go track down a mouse for but even with 90% of games I will use a trackpad instead. Hell. The last decent mouse I had I gave to a friend cause I had won it and had no use for it.
What games do you play?
The20
birdman3131
nouveau sereph
What games do you play?
portal 2 lately. I only got it a couple weeks ago cause it was on sale for $5. I have not been playing many games lately. I used to play wow and runescape but not for a few months.
Bornes
psychic stalker
Ah, well, I'm not looking to "rekindle" anything, I just thought the list was entertaining, so I posted it for a laugh. I don't even remember making such a list or even why the hell I would do it.

Thanks for the info. And I remember you too! xP

lulz, I remember that list from an initial posting. xd
"Oh look! A private message! I wonder why.", I think to myself as I click the link. I notice it is from Admin, and I think to myself,"This can't be good". Was I temp banned for the cocaine remark last time I was here and just didn't notice? I click on the message and as I read I breathe a sign of relief. "Phew, just a shitty story thing".

Dangerous Trader

Bornes

Lo [q], long time no see.
birdman3131
The20
birdman3131
nouveau sereph
What games do you play?
portal 2 lately. I only got it a couple weeks ago cause it was on sale for $5. I have not been playing many games lately. I used to play wow and runescape but not for a few months.
You can play Portal with a trackpad?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces