• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Ryuke Dragon
Sonic Offline
The20
Sonic Offline
Ryuke Dragon
Sonic Offline
Does anyone have any extra gold they don't want?

:3

-[edit]-

While I appreciate the tips, that's not what I meant. lol.

you in need of the graia grolds, or real life extremely valuable golds?
gria grolds pl0x. IRL would be hella nice, but actively begging/whoring for virtual currenciessssss
My precioussss.
What for and how much?
looking for the ringmaster. I got 1.5mil already.

That looks terrible.
lol

thanks btw @ everyone
Basically, I have boarding school again soon . So don't expect a reply in the next 9-11 weeks.
~toddles

Shameless Enabler

Small miracles.
Hmm electrocuted myself today, not my first time but I was woundering if anyone else who's shared that experience noticed how it makes their fillings taste all funny and metallic.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Darkphantom
Hmm electrocuted myself today, not my first time but I was woundering if anyone else who's shared that experience noticed how it makes their fillings taste all funny and metallic.
that taste is the leading reason I try not to shock myself.

Fun fact: Swypes autocorrect tried to correct shock to d**k.
Darkphantom

I only get the taste from DC, never form AC.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Darkphantom

It's a nice taste but in my case it was on my tongue stud since I have no fillings. mrgreen

Original Gaian

In a bit of tired sleep deprivation, I tried holding my PSP Slim+N+Lite screen in with my mouth while I tested the current running through and shocked my little tastybumps right into burnland.

Screen still works, albeit the case itself is broken and so does not keep the screen in place, so I just replaced the device with a more durable unit. B:
I plugged myself into 110 a few times :3

Newbie Noob

Darkphantom
Yeah.

I managed to touch both prongs on a plug when I was forcing it into a wall.

An old boss of mine managed to get 220. He had to leave and go eat something, because he couldn't get the taste out of his mouth.
Joda01
Darkphantom

I only get the taste from DC, never form AC.
yeah I know what you mean AC tends to zap over the surface of your skin and muscles... hurts and makes you flail oddly DC however you can feel the lines the current runs through the center of your body... Alittle bit scary when you notice it pass through your lungs 3 inches to the left and that could have been BADDD.
Don't you hate it when you see, smell or taste something and suddenly remember a feeling from "long ago" that you know you associate with some event or something but you cannot remember what?

I'm not old enough to get this nostalgic feeling all the time yet ...

Edit: On an unrelated note, i created 3880 images (consisting of 6 images each) for an analysis on how well b-splines fit given sets of data points. And now i have to look trough all of them.
To quote (at that time) Admiral Kirk: "My God, Bones... what have I done?"

Shameless Enabler

I get it constantly.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

So, I hate my phone company. (inb4 "Just change over"...I am, but for the last two years this phone hasn't cost me a dime, but the contract is up in March and the person in charge of the account doesn't want to renew).

On Friday night on my way up to my parent's place for a birthday party for my son, I hit a deer. Pissed me off because it was one of the few times my full attention was on the road...just cruising along watching the road, then, BOO!, a ******** deer...couldn't swerve to miss because another car was coming in the other lane and didn't have enough time to stop. All in all...damage could have been a lot worse. It is still driveable...albeit with a few rattles here and there from loose parts(I'm trying to keep the driving to a minimum). I get the accident reported and get told I will be contacted by the claims adjuster on Monday before 5pm. Cool...I can deal. Five in the evening on Monday being done and past already I still haven't been called. About 10PM, while I'm at work, my phone tells me I have a new voicemail but I haven't had a missed call since Sunday night and a few on Saturday morning. Turns out the voicemail was the claims adjuster calling me on Saturday morning to get things moving.

Now I get to call up my insurance company and explain to them that my phone company just made me look like a jackass who doesn't really care about getting his vehicle fixed. (This isn't the first time I've gotten my voicemails days later...there have been times I haven't gotten voicemails until a month or so late, even if I check them periodically without a prompt from my phone.)

Shameless Enabler

I switched phone company last week. I'd been with 3 for like, seven years, but they were recently bought out by Vodafone and stopped using Telstra (our nation's largest and most reliable network) as their back up roaming carrier, in favour of Vodafone's infrastructure.

The service and reliability went downhill so fast it was genuinely shocking, and their prices actually became less competitive than they already were. I had enough and switched to Telstra, contract termination fees be damned. I also got a 4S out of the deal, which I'm not overly impressed with (no location services with Siri in Australia, a non-essential upgrade for most, I'd think) but it's cheaper to have on my new plan than the 4 was on my old plan with 3 so it pans out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff