Nice to see that you still are.
Well so are you, so it can't be that bad! xD
Bornes
Joda01
Bornes
Hi guys. [Q] here.
Nice to see that you still are.
Well so are you, so it can't be that bad! xD

well it could be better, now if I could wake up and see you as the first person, instead my own mug in the mirror, the days would start better.
Hay Q :3
(Is Yuki/Bento, changed avi for shark week and left it here)
Bornes
U-235

I thought everyone had a list. pirate
Am I on your list?
Oh but you're straight, aren't you? Sadfaaace. sad

lol, My list is empty, simply because I don't care enough to ******** anyone anymore. xd

Loiterer

Sen Natsu
Hay Q :3
(Is Yuki/Bento, changed avi for shark week and left it here)
Hullo

Dangerous Trader

It kind of sucks that these achievements are gated, I took a genderswap a while back and it'll cost me lots of money to do it again for 100 points.

Loiterer

Ryuke Dragon
It kind of sucks that these achievements are gated, I took a genderswap a while back and it'll cost me lots of money to do it again for 100 points.
Yeah I stopped caring about achievements. And events. And pretty much everything.

JUST UPDATED THE GSC THOUGH (still out of date however).

http://gsc.thegcw.com

Now it works on a fancy shiny cms. That I paid close to $300 for.
-headdesk-

EDIT: It actually just got finished maybe 2 days a go. Been in work for like 3 months.
Still need to re-code the site so it's ONLY GSC, though. I don't care enough about gaia anymore to have the other portions up still.

EDIT2:
Oh, good thing I was talking about it. Half the navigation is ******** in between chapters 25 and 27...Px

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
U-235
Bornes
U-235

I thought everyone had a list. pirate
Am I on your list?
Oh but you're straight, aren't you? Sadfaaace. sad

lol, My list is empty, simply because I don't care enough to ******** anyone anymore. xd

:c

Newbie Noob

SlackerInside
In any case... WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A LIST?
That's not the important thing,

Why am I not on it! Aren't I good enough for you!?!?! crying

Loiterer

Slutty_Eddie
SlackerInside
In any case... WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A LIST?
That's not the important thing,

Why am I not on it! Aren't I good enough for you!?!?! crying
No. You were never good enough. pirate
*headwalls*
300 in fees because my debit card, which is supposed to decline on low balance, didn't. There goes everything I was saving for a new windshield.
Go to customer's house with new PSU, find out tower is a slim tower. Dangit.

/oneofthosedays

Shameless Enabler

Sen Natsu
*headwalls*
300 in fees because my debit card, which is supposed to decline on low balance, didn't. There goes everything I was saving for a new windshield.

/oneofthosedays
You really need to keep better track of your money.
nouveau sereph
Sen Natsu
*headwalls*

/oneofthosedays
I kept track of it, there were just two automatic withdrawals that I forgot about that threw a wrench in everything.
You could try putting the screws to the bank. If your account was set up as one with no overdraft protection and they changed it without notifying you, they can get into deep crap over it. However I don't know the details to really be able to tell you what you SHOULD do.

Worst comes to worse Walmart offers prepaid credit cards. You can't over draft those.

Shameless Enabler

Sen Natsu
nouveau sereph
Sen Natsu
*headwalls*

/oneofthosedays
I kept track of it, there were just two automatic withdrawals that I forgot about that threw a wrench in everything.
Man, then by definition you weren't keeping track of it. lol I know fees in US banks are murder compared to Australia (I don't get charged an overdraft fee till I'm over $50 overdrawn, for example - and that fee is $6), but a $300 blowout would imply you had some pretty meaty bills coming out minus the fees to just forget about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff