Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Phantom

I wish I could try my hand at VAing D: But I'm pretty sure I'd fail at it.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I want to try VAing again. :C I think I'd be better at it now.

Eloquent Explorer

FurryMink
Also, Assassin's Creed 2 is making me want to learn to speak Italian...

L'italiano ѐ molto buono, si! =D Purtroppo io no ho giocato Assassin's Creed 2. Ma con tutto ciò mi piache molto la lingua.

I think that's right. xD

Translation: Italian is very good, yes! Unfortunately I haven't played Assassin's Creed 2. But even so, I like the language a lot.
It helps if you have the right voice for it.

Shadowy Phantom

Volo Assassin's Creed Romae videre. Sed Assassin's Creed post termini Romani accidit, iam tardum.
The grammar is horribly wrong, it's been several years since I did any Latin.
You want to see Assassin's Creed in Rome. But after the ending to Assassin's Creed 2 happened, now it's stupid.

It helps that I have a Latin-English/English-Latin dictionary in my lap.

Shadowy Phantom

xD; tardus means slow/late, not stupid
I meant to say that it's too late now since AC2 happens after Rome ended.

Edit: Actually, AC1 happens after Rome ended too, so it's a stupid idea anyway. I haven't been shot at in AC1 (I haven't finished it yet, wah), so I forgot it happens in the 12th century.
I am stupid~
I have never played the first game. I feel as if I should eventually, but since I have the second one I don't see the point. D: And don't spoil the ending! I'm almost done. >x>
Tardum can mean slow or stupid, depending on context. So says my English/Latin dictionary thing.

Shadowy Phantom

Do you guys ever get the feeling like you've forgotten to draw faces, likely the most common things you draw? >o>
I forget how to draw a lot of things. Then again, I'm not an artist.

I signed up for Zoosk and asked my friends and family for testimonials. I immediately felt like a ******** moron. Nobody's posting anything nasty, but I just feel foolish for using an internet dating service.

Shadowy Phantom

There does seem to be a stigma around them... I've never used them, but a friend of mine met her husband through one, they've been together for a few years now. ...at least last I heard, I haven't talked to her in a year or so.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
my brother used a dating service to find the girl he's currently with. he plans to propose to her in february. so, you know. they may have a stigma, but they're not a bad way to do things.
I guess its just like old time match makers only digital?
megrar
my brother used a dating service to find the girl he's currently with. he plans to propose to her in february. so, you know. they may have a stigma, but they're not a bad way to do things.

That's pretty neat. Tell 'em some random person online wishes to congratulate them. ;3

I've known a couple that met through an online dating service, and they were happy too. I think they'll be getting married soon, as well.
I've met quite a few people in real life that I've first met online, not through dating sites mind, but it's still a great way to meet people. It's easier to find people with similar interests to your own online than it is IRL, anyway.

But yes, apparently eHarmony is homophobic. Or so my friend says. I'll believe it, though.

@Cetriya: That's a good comparison.

On another note, I seriously can't stand it when people open their mouths without thinking. Some t**t on Facebook had the gall to rant about how Transsexuals will never fully be female, and provided a list of reasons--as if Transsexuals don't know already. Way to rub salt into wounds. Callous b***h.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff