8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A_Drawn_Angel
Number whatever number we're on sweatdrop

"I Love Your Writing! It's So Creative And The Characters Fit The Storyline..."

See the problem here?

You don't have to make everything start with a capital letter. Wasn't that taught to you when you were about six? Or maybe not even six, maybe even younger. Lemme tell you something - in the English language, You Don't Write Like This. And if you do, then you will be kicked.

Don't you just love when the excuses they use for typing like that? "It's A Habit I've Always Typed Like This Get Used To It." or "It's Easier For Me To Type Like This" or some other BS like that. I don't understand that at all! How in the heck is it easier when you have to hit the shift key every time?? How do they get into the habit in the first place??? Ugh... Sooo freaking annoying!

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
Fireweed_honey
A_Drawn_Angel

See the problem here?

You don't have to make everything start with a capital letter. Wasn't that taught to you when you were about six? Or maybe not even six, maybe even younger. Lemme tell you something - in the English language, You Don't Write Like This. And if you do, then you will be kicked.

Mini Rant~
Where do people even learn this? I've seen people that type like this:
I lovee thuh cuhlurr uf yuhr dres She said.

1. Just because the "uh" sound is made, that doesn't mean you add a u or an h.

2. Punctuation. Another early-age skill. You'll need it for your entire lifespan, because if you don't, well, forget about signing up for anything yourself, writing stories, essays, or basically writing anything, because if you do, you'll probably just "die". You know what? Stop talking to your friends in class and actually pay attention. It can do wonders on not looking like an idiot. Trust me.

3. Quotations. Obviously punctuation, but I feel like I need to go more in depth with this. Alright, this is where most of the people who didn't pay attention in class, tried to be funny all the time, or were downright stupid failed. Quotations will also be used everywhere. You want to know what the moral is of life? Listen to directions and English the first time, because if you don't, well, you might just end up being one of those people living in a box on the side of the road.

Alright, I have tons more, but 60% is off topic.

I know I made some gramatical errors, but I don't want to be critiqued, I'm well aware.

emotion_kirakira So love this. I'm printing it out, framing it, and hanging it on my wall.

You're welcome emotion_c8 hooray my rants are entertaining

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
SilverRinehart66
A_Drawn_Angel

See the problem here?

Don't you just love when the excuses they use for typing like that? "It's A Habit I've Always Typed Like This Get Used To It." or "It's Easier For Me To Type Like This" or some other BS like that. I don't understand that at all! How in the heck is it easier when you have to hit the shift key every time?? How do they get into the habit in the first place??? Ugh... Sooo freaking annoying!
Right? It's like, "wouldn't you want to avoid that?" I mean, all lowercase is just as annoying as Typing Like This, but still.

Invisible Codger

oops i was doing reason one and two....but then again this wasn't on page 1,2, or 3 when i did those. haha oh well.

yeah my shift key is broken. deal with it.

Romantic Prophet

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Dirtflake
oops i was doing reason one and two....but then again this wasn't on page 1,2, or 3 when i did those. haha oh well.

Please don't take any offense to me saying this, as I'm not meant to sound rude, but you realize that there are two shift keys on a keyboard, right?
Victorias Doll
Dirtflake

Please don't take any offense to me saying this, as I'm not meant to sound rude, but you realize that there are two shift keys on a keyboard, right?

eeww right shift key? haha i'm not left handed but maybe if i try hard enough i'll turn ambidextrous. no offense taken and you didn't sound rude either

Romantic Prophet

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Dirtflake
Victorias Doll
Dirtflake

eeww right shift key? haha i'm not left handed but maybe if i try hard enough i'll turn ambidextrous. no offense taken and you didn't sound rude either

I'm left-handed, so due to societies near rejection of our kind (why scissors, whyyyyyy?!) I've been forced to become ambidextrous. I'm right-handed when I use my computer, and although I do agree that the right shift key is a bit awkward to use, you get use to it agter awhile. I remember when I started using my grandmother's laptop (the right shift key is in a different place than my desktop keyboard) I kept pressing the up arrow instead of shift, so I'd end up with random misspellings xD But yea, it's usable, and not broken I'm sure ;P
Victorias Doll
Dirtflake
Victorias Doll
Dirtflake

I'm left-handed, so due to societies near rejection of our kind (why scissors, whyyyyyy?!) I've been forced to become ambidextrous. I'm right-handed when I use my computer, and although I do agree that the right shift key is a bit awkward to use, you get use to it agter awhile. I remember when I started using my grandmother's laptop (the right shift key is in a different place than my desktop keyboard) I kept pressing the up arrow instead of shift, so I'd end up with random misspellings xD But yea, it's usable, and not broken I'm sure ;P

lol if i keep pressing the enter key like i keep doing IT WILL BE! scream

Invisible Codger

Dirtflake
Victorias Doll
Dirtflake
Victorias Doll
Dirtflake

Maybe adjust the sensitivities then?
Firlodge_3
Dirtflake
Victorias Doll
Dirtflake
Victorias Doll
Dirtflake

Maybe adjust the sensitivities then?

it's not that, it's just the shift key below the enter key is like a quarter of the size of the enter key. kinda hard not to press enter =/

Invisible Codger

Are we that sparkly?

Lonely Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Thank you.
Just, thank you.
That is all.

Invisible Codger

gergopasztor
Thank you.
Just, thank you.
That is all.

You're welcome.

Not entirely sure what we did but you're welcome, all the same.

Invisible Codger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces