Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Maltese_Falcon91
I_Write_Ivre
It's not like the anti-grammar girl who was just plain fun to prove she was trolling.

I have no idea who the Anti-Grammar girl is, or why you think that's relevant. But okay. Sure. This argument you had with Davai Anti was not like it.

Then I 'm not sure what you're trying to say. You overreacted to someone being corrected because I thought they were a decent person who was confused.

I'm not going to stop giving people the benefit of the doubt when there's ambiguity or potential for an actual conversation.

Maltese_Falcon91
I_Write_Ivre
For all the times I've said it, he just came off as having definitions mixed up. He was definitely trolling, but in an entirely different thread.

I_Write_Ivre
You missed the antiguide troll.

Now you got me confused. Is he the Anti-Guide Troll, or the Your Muse Troll?

Why are you bringing this up and what's it have to do with anything?
I_Write_Ivre
You overreacted to someone being corrected because I thought they were a decent person who was confused.

Uh... when did I do this?

I_Write_Ivre

I told you, if you'd listen. I'm bringing this up because I'm very confused. You said that Davai Anti wasn't trolling on the Anti-Guide thread.
I_Write_Ivre
He was definitely trolling, but in an entirely different thread.

But... you're also saying this:
I_Write_Ivre
Misuki Marishima
I_Write_Ivre
Kita-Ysabell
I_Write_Ivre
You missed the antiguide troll. I could've used help with the fight in the other 'give me idea's thread.
Sorry, but any fight with that guy just couldn't be won.

The problem with this place is sometime people be want to be trolls, sometimes people think stupid things but can actually hold a decent conversation, sometimes people should have child services called on them as they never went to school.

That guy was speaking Martian.

Man, all the cool stuff always happens when I have to be away on business...

Link, please? =D

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writers/the-anti-guide/t.9235073_30181/

You're calling him the Anti-Guide troll, and you're linking people to the anti-guide. But, why would you do this, if he wasn't trolling on the Anti-Guide? I'm just trying to figure this out.

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Maltese_Falcon91
I_Write_Ivre
You overreacted to someone being corrected because I thought they were a decent person who was confused.

Uh... when did I do this?

When you posited in the anti-guide to comment on the conversation comparing both of us to angry kids.

I_Write_Ivre

I told you, if you'd listen. I'm bringing this up because I'm very confused. You said that Davai Anti wasn't trolling on the Anti-Guide thread.
I_Write_Ivre
He was definitely trolling, but in an entirely different thread.

But... you're also saying this:
I_Write_Ivre
Misuki Marishima
I_Write_Ivre
Kita-Ysabell

The problem with this place is sometime people be want to be trolls, sometimes people think stupid things but can actually hold a decent conversation, sometimes people should have child services called on them as they never went to school.

Link, please? =D

You're calling him the Anti-Guide troll, and you're linking people to the anti-guide. But, why would you do this, if he wasn't trolling on the Anti-Guide? I'm just trying to figure this out.

Ah, I see. That's a timeline problem there and I can see where that can get confusing. My bad.

What I meant was he seemed to have problems articulating to integrating into the anti-guide, so I thought he was just some newbie who might be trolling, or might not be; it was really confusing to figure out his intentions in the thread for a long time.

Where he wasn't being ambiguous as a newcomer was completely different thread, using caps lock rage against people who mentioned a thread was a repeat of a sticky.

I hope that cleared things up.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
I_Write_Ivre
Misuki Marishima
I_Write_Ivre
Kita-Ysabell
I_Write_Ivre
You missed the antiguide troll. I could've used help with the fight in the other 'give me idea's thread.

Link, please? =D

Tenshi also didn't want to leave me alone in another thread and confused the heck out of me, but it's more sad than funny.

Eh? I don't get what's going on, even after reading that. D= My ability to read the atmosphere is so fail.

And why did you call him Tenshi? D8 "Tenshi" is not in his username, unless it's some off-the-wall reference to Tenshi Muyo?

I don't know! I'm grasping at straws.

I'm also worried because My bro on Gaia is named Shisei Tenshi, and I can't imagine him stirring up trouble in the WF when he's never even posted here!<- Reason to worry hidden in white text.

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Misuki Marishima

And why did you call him Tenshi? D8 "Tenshi" is not in his username, unless it's some off-the-wall reference to Tenshi Muyo?

I don't know! I'm grasping at straws.

I'm also worried because My bro on Gaia is named Shisei Tenshi, and I can't imagine him stirring up trouble in the WF when he's never even posted here!<- Reason to worry hidden in white text.

Tenshi's someone else entirely; not him. Sorry to confuse you.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
I_Write_Ivre

Tenshi's someone else entirely; not him. Sorry to confuse you.

Oh thank God. D= I was hoping that my own family would not be involved in nonsense.

-sigh- I worry way too much. I need to stop that. Carry on, carry on, nothing to see here.

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
I_Write_Ivre
What I meant was he seemed to have problems articulating to integrating into the anti-guide, so I thought he was just some newbie who might be trolling, or might not be; it was really confusing to figure out his intentions in the thread for a long time.

So, you thought he was a newcomer at first, then when you saw the Your Muse thread, you realized he was trolling? Is that correct?

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Maltese_Falcon91
I_Write_Ivre

So, you thought he was a newcomer at first, then when you saw the Your Muse thread, you realized he was trolling? Is that correct?

Not quite. I knew he was trolling in the Your Muse thread, and by then considered he was trolling in the anti-guide. I figured it was trolling when he argued a long-winded version of 'your stupid because you're not psychic and that's my evidence'.

It was damn hard to tell with that guy as one paragraph looked like blatant trolling and another looked like he just screwed up definitions or was trying to make a statement he couldn't articulate well.

Edit: If he acted the way he did in the Your muse thread, I wouldn't just treated his posts as actual anti-guide posts. Would've been more fun and just reported.
I_Write_Ivre
I figured it was trolling when he argued a long-winded version of 'your stupid because you're not psychic and that's my evidence'.

So, if you figured you were being trolled, why did you continue to feed the troll?

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Maltese_Falcon91
I_Write_Ivre
I figured it was trolling when he argued a long-winded version of 'your stupid because you're not psychic and that's my evidence'.

So, if you figured you were being trolled, why did you continue to feed the troll?

I hadn't figured it out by then. I merely suspected it was an option, but I had nothing definite for a while, unlike in the other thread.
Calling someone a troll because they called bullshit on you is a great way to get your a** kicked, I think.

Invisible Codger

((I've been struggling for a while to think of how to describe people with noticeably darker skin. Why, Firlodge, that's easy...they're Black/black. Well...no...because...given the setting, that's easily confused with black-skinned people. Any ideas, anyone?))

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Firlodge_3
((I've been struggling for a while to think of how to describe people with noticeably darker skin. Why, Firlodge, that's easy...they're Black/black. Well...no...because...given the setting, that's easily confused with black-skinned people. Any ideas, anyone?))

((I just say someone has dark brown/bronze/tan skin and leave it at that. Unless they're skin is black, which people can have))

In the meantime: you're so special you don't need to use the sticky or use realism in names

Invisible Codger

((Fair enough.))

Realism is not the same thing as belivability though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff