Friend

(( ninja ))

Shirtless Gawker

Knightly Failure
(( ninja ))

heart

Friend

(( heart ))

*There's an American flag somewhere around here. One of those tiny ones. /trollolo*

Shirtless Gawker

Knightly Failure
(( heart ))

*There's an American flag somewhere around here. One of those tiny ones. /trollolo*

*approves.* cool

Incredible Witch

*leaves this here for the giggles and this for the crossover fun* mrgreen heart

Anxious Shapeshifter

Shirtless Gawker

Just Left of Center
and this for the crossover fun* mrgreen heart

Omigod that was so well done >___> heart

@Peta: Lol wut, did they film that in the same jail? xD

Anxious Shapeshifter

Shirtless Gawker

Okay I saw something that made me really happy >____>

On my way to d**k Blick some one had plastered "I BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK HOLMES" near traffic stop, so on my way back I added my own "MORIARTY IS REAL"

I am lovin' this fandom. heart

AND I PLAN TO CONTINUE THIS RP I SWEAR.

P.s. Valentines day should totes be in here. ninja

Anxious Shapeshifter

I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS FANDOM. Okay MOST of the people in the fandom. d**k knows who I hate. Haaaaaate.

Me too, just lemme get things sorted around so I can be more active on gaia I swear I'm back I've just been doing research on espionage in the 1970s.

I AGREE WITH THAT P.S.

Shirtless Gawker

There's always gotta be some one that spoils the party )8<

That actually does sound like interesting research though >3>

Sweet. And now I also want to get Jack preggers mwahahaha. ninja

Dapper Humorist

Will Always Believe
*Calls over his shoulder into the main room.* Tell them I've got the heart extracted and in storage. Oh. And it's not just ice. There's also a high sodium content, high enough to send the tissue into the early stages of mummification.

And the chip is out. No damage, looks like one you'd put into a cat or a dog. Gold in colour, had to take a piece of the nerve that grew around it out with it. Transmitting everything I can... now. Might need help to get the more complicated stuff off it. I'm a doctor, not a techie.

*Has amped the signal enough so that even without a head piece they should be able to hear John. Was never very good at that game of telephone anyways.*

*Sips at a mug of coffee listening to the case unfold.* Aliens and mummification, makes me long for the simple days of Scooby Doo.

Fashionable Explorer

*Snorts at Ianto's quip but wha--hey, now he' starting to feel talked down to Sherlock.* ... *Grins. That was only a matter of time. Still, thought Sherlock would be a LITTLE more impressed with his very good self, or at least his flashy gadgets! But there's time to mourn the shrinking of his ego later.*

*Glances over at Sherlock on his phone just as they pull up beside the asylum. Honestly was just going to announce that they were Torchwood and expect admittance but now that doesn't seem clever enough for Sherlock Holmes. Jack is left scrambling for a better idea at the last minute knowing full well the man has probably thought of it and three other options.*

That's right. I am. *Pauses.* But what did you have in mind....
*That's just how he operates, Jack. He is impressed, but he only shows these things when it's opportune.*

Oh, it should be relatively simple. I'm clearly a danger to myself and you probably haven't used the restroom since this morning. We'll just need to act like idiots until we can slip away. *Slight compliment, Jack. Normally it wouldn't register as one coming from a normal person, but when Sherlock Holmes tells you to act like an idiot, it usually means he thinks a person isn't as stupid as the remainder of the human race.*

Although we could go in guns blazing, John's carried his constantly since I "died". *Yes, he pickpocketed John's service pistol. Didn't bring one to Torchwood 5 himself, and he's not doing fieldwork anyway.*

Fashionable Explorer

We'll try your way. *Chuckles to himself, Webly out already as he checks his bullets before tucking the gun back into his coat. Jack looks up, excitement in his eyes, and he can see it in Sherlock's too. In the end that's how he knows this was the right decision: people like them were just made for jobs like this.*

It's time to check you in Mr. Holmes.

*Exits the car and once they near the asylum he makes a good show of handling Sherlock roughly like some brute of a gaurd with a strong affinity for large cups of coffee coupled with a bladder problem. The attempt is laughable, really, but it gains them access not that it brings Jack much relief. It's an insane asylum after all, getting in is easy, getting out is another thing.*

*Once they're in the clear he loosens his grip on the detective.* I'll check the west wing, you check the east and for God's sake before you do anything phone me. confused *Right, okay? Nods and darts off towards the right.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff